SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Hannah didn’t even know any of these men imo. She spent all season projecting whatever she thought on them. Luke was her husband, Jed was her husband stand in, Tyler was the fckboi, etc. it’s pure craziness imo. She didn’t know them at all and didn’t listen at all, to anyone’s actions (Tyler, Luke) or words (Jed’s family). Jed was lying so I’ll forgive her there laugh out loud but otherwise, it was all projection.

Not having sex with Tyler allowed Hannah to snap out of it and meet the real Tyler, for the first time all season imo.

And I think she super liked who she met that night and hopefully, she’ll get an opportunity to really, actually know him come Tuesday and beyond.

Amazing post :yes:

And it's so sad because I think she really had some great guys this season.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:You can still have deep conversations while you are intimate.  For me, being intimate is a big deal and nothing to take lightly.  I don't think Hannah just sleeps with just anybody.   I think she loved Jed by this time and felt very close to him and wanted to become even closer.  Sex bonds people especially in a relationship.  Jmo

IA If I was sexually attracted to someone, I'd have no problem being intimate, we can talk later. As a matter of fact IMHO there are deeper conversations after being intimate. I don't understand what her thought process was that she had to warn Tyler before hand that there wouldn't be any sex. Why not go with the flow and see what happens, but to make that statement beforehand I found really odd. I've always thought they play the worst head games with the lead and the F2.

There is a reason why the expression... pillow talk. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:51 pm

Alanna wrote:Hannah didn’t even know any of these men imo. She spent all season projecting whatever she thought on them. Luke was her husband, Jed was her husband stand in, Tyler was the fckboi, etc. it’s pure craziness imo. She didn’t know them at all and didn’t listen at all, to anyone’s actions (Tyler, Luke) or words (Jed’s family). Jed was lying so I’ll forgive her there laugh out loud but otherwise, it was all projection.

I really hope she admits this or at least has admitted it to herself for her own personal growth. I worry she will just come out and play victim: "this experience was stolen for me" and not admit where she went wrong-- prejudging the men, focusing in on Luke, ignoring red flags, cancelling cocktail parties etc. if you're going to be the bachelorette, you need to open yourself up to the possibility of different types of men for this to work for you and give guys a fair shot. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Didn’t she mention pillow talk in her tweet about Tyler?

https://twitter.com/alabamahannah/status/1150931539955347456?s=21

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
I don't understand what her thought process was that she had to warn Tyler before hand that there wouldn't be any sex. Why not go with the flow and see what happens, but to make that statement beforehand I found really odd. I've always thought they play the worst head games with the lead and the F2.

Do you think she'd intended to send Tyler home like Becca and JoJo did (who was Rachel's F3?) but was persuaded by TPTB to handle it like it played out?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:24 pm

Not having sex with Tyler allowed Hannah to snap out of it and meet the real Tyler, for the first time all season imo.

And I think she super liked who she met that night and hopefully, she’ll get an opportunity to really, actually know him come Tuesday and beyond.

And there it is! Sigh. What a season.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:31 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye