SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:04 pm

At 24, Hannah's positioned herself to be a millionaire when most recent college graduates still struggle to get their bearings not only in their love lives but their financial ones. Hannah made a choice that not only brings in a tremendous amount of wealth but also will yield multiple opportunities regardless of anyone's perception of her. IMO, that indicates some level of savvy and smarts.

The way that people behave in relationships is a function of conditioning: they accept the love that they think they deserve or the love they witnessed until they learn better. Hannah, IMO, tolerated Luke because it's what she knew until she knew better; that doesn't make her dumb; it makes her wounded. How many of the other contestants (even viewers) in this show's history can honestly say that they've never made mistakes? That they never stayed in a relationship, a job, a place, a situation long past its due? That they were always in five-star relationships? Peter, Jed, Tyler, and Luke wouldn't be on the show if that was the case. Hannah has grown, and she has years ahead of her to get it right. She'll learn the most from these mistakes.

Did these guys care an ounce about Hannah when they showed up with girlfriends? Every person including Hannah had stars in their eyes. A relationship out of the show? It was always a second thought.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:08 pm

@veg_out blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss

You said it all perfectly.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:13 pm

I would like to know how many guys Hannah asked, who was your last relationship with? How did it end? What was good, what was not so good? What have you learned about yourself? Instead of relying on detective Demi to do the dirty work for her on a MOT contestant.

These are the questions every women should be asking IMHO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:52 pm

@GuardianAngel maybe she did. Editing is so big, I just don't thin you ever know. I am still convinced that they knew about Haley and is why Demi was a set-up - foreshadow.
Heard an interesting podcast where they had a snippet of an interview done with Luke Pell. Like him or hate him, he shares a perspective relating to editing that some people may find interesting.
https://soundcloud.com/user-918730231/ep-68-best-of-catherine-sean-becca-garrett-luke-pell

I agree with you about your questions, IMO we just may not know what conversations were had. The Luke P drama as well.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:28 pm

veg_out wrote:At 24, Hannah's positioned herself to be a millionaire when most recent college graduates still struggle to get their bearings not only in their love lives but their financial ones. Hannah made a choice that not only brings in a tremendous amount of wealth but also will yield multiple opportunities regardless of anyone's perception of her. IMO, that indicates some level of savvy and smarts.

The way that people behave in relationships is a function of conditioning: they accept the love that they think they deserve or the love they witnessed until they learn better. Hannah, IMO, tolerated Luke because it's what she knew until she knew better; that doesn't make her dumb; it makes her wounded. How many of the other contestants (even viewers) in this show's history can honestly say that they've never made mistakes? That they never stayed in a relationship, a job, a place, a situation long past its due? That they were always in five-star relationships? Peter, Jed, Tyler, and Luke wouldn't be on the show if that was the case. Hannah has grown, and she has years ahead of her to get it right. She'll learn the most from these mistakes.

Did these guys care an ounce about Hannah when they showed up with girlfriends? Every person including Hannah had stars in their eyes. A relationship out of the show? It was always a second thought.

IMO accepting the golden opportunity to be Bachelorette is not a commendable accomplishment or an indication of sound financial planning. It’s either dumb luck or a wonderful blessing, depending on your perspective. You are right, Hannah is young and she has years to get it right. I hope you are also right that she has learned from her mistakes.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:08 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
LaineyG wrote:@Chgohighlife @GuardianAngel   Awww I appreciate your opinions. I do like Tyler a lot but I also want to remember he is a 25-26 year old and not perfect by any means. He also has lots of growing to do. I want to be careful and remember this is a reality tv show and not put Tyler, Hannah or any of the contestants on a pedestal.  Jmo.

@LaineyG
IMO there’s no effort to put Tyler on a pedestal. He doesn’t have to be perfect to be entitled to feel this particular girl will not be a good guardian of his heart. She’s a flake, IMO. She has no idea who she is or what she wants or even how to figure out what she’s looking at. Now, she just may be some unique combination of young, dumb and immature that she might eventually grown out of but, IMO no time soon and right now out of her top four men:

IMO Luke is a bully, a manipulator who shows signs of being an abuser and a sociopath but, the fact is Hannah does not meet the requirements of a good, fundamentalist Christian young woman, period. Luke is a nutcase but, about that, he’s not wrong.

Peter is in love with love and desperate for the daily high that comes with it. He needs it. His job will be easier when he finds it. Hannah used her very personal, intimate experience with Peter to hurt Luke with zero regard for Peter’s feelings. I know...no one wants to talk about that.

Jed is a dreamer. Many artists are. It’s what he and Hannah have in common and what bonded them. Hannah is not smart enough to know that means the realities of life will be his wife’s responsibility with perhaps some support from his family. Her dreams will always be circumvented by his. They told her that but, she ignored them.

Tyler dodged a bullet and he would be foolish to get in the line of fire again without solid negotiation and endorsement by both his management teams. IMO Tyler is nobody’s fool.  

The more we see of Hannah, the more confirmation we have that she is a hot mess. In fairness, I think it was awful for ABC to show her falling down. But, it plays into the narrative and it’s true. She is a hot mess. If you think not, take a trip over to her I/G story and look at her apartment she displays to the world. All IMO. All of it.

To the bold:
I agree with your analysis of the men. When it comes to Jed I see, along with most people, that Hannah was quickly attracted and smitten by him and her idea ofhis lifestyle in Nashville. She liked the attention of someone who writes songs, for HER. Let’s put in context that she admitted that Luke’s appeal was in great part because of her insecurities that she was going to be liked by the men. So the validation that Jed provided was instrumental in her journey to feel her way to her true self worth and her rightful partner.
Tyler was the man that gave her a glimpse of what a true partner is, right on their first date when he comforted her and let her know that he cared for the REAL Hannah, not an image that is making her look perfect. All along, as she tested and got to know him more, she continued to feel she could be herself and that came to a major epiphany for her on their FS date and night, where she claimed that she needed to reevaluate ALL her relationships in view of her intimate and bonding experience with Tyler.
What if she actually DID listen to her family’s warning, and searching her heart, decided to NOT choose to be with someone whose dreams were not HER OWN whereas, as she said clearly in the Build interview, she chose someone who would let HER choose and support HER in making her OWN dreams come true. Even if that decision came as a last minute does not matter to me, if she did cross that finish line. His unwavering support was visible on the show and has continued since then.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:20 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
LaineyG wrote:@Chgohighlife @GuardianAngel   Awww I appreciate your opinions. I do like Tyler a lot but I also want to remember he is a 25-26 year old and not perfect by any means. He also has lots of growing to do. I want to be careful and remember this is a reality tv show and not put Tyler, Hannah or any of the contestants on a pedestal.  Jmo.

@LaineyG
IMO there’s no effort to put Tyler on a pedestal. He doesn’t have to be perfect to be entitled to feel this particular girl will not be a good guardian of his heart. She’s a flake, IMO. She has no idea who she is or what she wants or even how to figure out what she’s looking at. Now, she just may be some unique combination of young, dumb and immature that she might eventually grown out of but, IMO no time soon and right now out of her top four men:

IMO Luke is a bully, a manipulator who shows signs of being an abuser and a sociopath but, the fact is Hannah does not meet the requirements of a good, fundamentalist Christian young woman, period. Luke is a nutcase but, about that, he’s not wrong.

Peter is in love with love and desperate for the daily high that comes with it. He needs it. His job will be easier when he finds it. Hannah used her very personal, intimate experience with Peter to hurt Luke with zero regard for Peter’s feelings. I know...no one wants to talk about that.

Jed is a dreamer. Many artists are. It’s what he and Hannah have in common and what bonded them. Hannah is not smart enough to know that means the realities of life will be his wife’s responsibility with perhaps some support from his family. Her dreams will always be circumvented by his. They told her that but, she ignored them.

Tyler dodged a bullet and he would be foolish to get in the line of fire again without solid negotiation and endorsement by both his management teams. IMO Tyler is nobody’s fool.  

The more we see of Hannah, the more confirmation we have that she is a hot mess. In fairness, I think it was awful for ABC to show her falling down. But, it plays into the narrative and it’s true. She is a hot mess. If you think not, take a trip over to her I/G story and look at her apartment she displays to the world. All IMO. All of it.

To the bold:
I agree with your analysis of the men. When it comes to Jed I see, along with most people, that Hannah was quickly attracted and smitten by him and her idea ofhis lifestyle in Nashville. She liked the attention of someone who writes songs, for HER. Let’s put in context that she admitted that Luke’s appeal was in great part because of her insecurities that she was going to be liked by the men. So the validation that Jed provided was instrumental in her journey to feel her way to her true self worth and her rightful partner.
Tyler was the man that gave her a glimpse of what a true partner is, right on their first date when he comforted her and let her know that he cared for the REAL Hannah, not an image that is making her look perfect. All along, as she tested and got to know him more, she continued to feel she could be herself and that came to a major epiphany for her on their FS date and night, where she claimed that she needed to reevaluate ALL her relationships in view of her intimate and bonding experience with Tyler.
What if she actually DID listen to her family’s warning, and searching her heart, decided to NOT choose to be with someone whose dreams were not HER OWN whereas, as she said clearly in the Build interview, she chose someone who would let HER choose and support HER in making her OWN dreams come true. Even if that decision came as a last minute does not matter to me, if she did cross that finish line.  His unwavering support was visible on the show and has continued since then.
JMO

I have almost no confidence in Hannah but, I love your post and I love Tyler for all his genuine caring and IMO that’s what attracted so many followers to him. I truly hope she did wake up before she sent Tyler home. That would be the best outcome for him and for her. As headstrong as she is, IMO Hannah chose the man she loved.
I totally do not agree that she would have done otherwise so now, we wait and see. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Any likelihood of a Jed / Tyler interaction on ATFR? This is so NOT the typical season or finale, I think anything is possible. TPTB showed so much of the guy vs guy (Luke or Cam) this season isbit possible they would allow for a small segment between the two men? Would there even be time to do so? I definitely want Tyler's take on the scandal...would love to see it between the two men.

Can't wait to watch it all unfold.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:33 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@LaineyG

To the bold:
What if she actually DID listen to her family’s warning, and searching her heart, decided to NOT choose to be with someone whose dreams were not HER OWN whereas, as she said clearly in the Build interview, she chose someone who would let HER choose and support HER in making her OWN dreams come true. Even if that decision came as a last minute does not matter to me, if she did cross that finish line.  His unwavering support was visible on the show and has continued since then.
JMO

I think you are spot on.

Regarding Jed, after Jed told her he was there for his career, I do not understand why she was so moved by his singing to her. Surely she would have had to question whether those songs were written for other women (he didn’t come on this show to full in love with Hannah) or he was singing to show off his talent. I’m really struggling to see what she saw in Jed. My only guess is, as others have stated, him telling her he was there for the wrong reasons made her trust him and believe he would continue to tell her the truth as their relationship went on about his feelings, any skeletons etc. I truly don’t know. I also struggle to see Jed getting down on one knee with this Haley mess. Has he said anything about wanting to marry or even commit to Hannah like Tyler has?

Also, I keep going back to Tyler telling Hannah she’s going to end up with someone amazing at the end of this. So hard for me to believe the show didn’t know about Jed’s skeletons by the time they edited this episode (wasn’t it episode 4 or 5?). But they knew about scott’s gf when filming the premiere!! I mean c’mon! This show is about selling a fantasy. And I’m supposed to believe they left in Tyler telling Hannah she’s going to end up with someone amazing for it not be Tyler but Jed or she ends up alone?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:38 pm

I was finally able to find and transcribe Hannah's ITM in the FSD episode after she lets Luke go. It stood out to me and I wanted to see if I was hearing it right. Here it is:

"What I believe love is, is loving someone unconditionally and whole heartedly. If you love me, then you love me and you love everything about me. You know that there is flaws about me but you love through those flaws. That is what I want. You are not going to tell me what I should and shouldn't do and that's the language used this evening".

Girl knew what she wanted then... she just couldn't see the light shining at the end of the tunnel. Too many frogs in the way.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Credit: @Chris Harrison
chrisbharrison Run! Don’t walk to your TV Monday and Tuesday night for the two night live #TheBachelorette finale. We shoot in some wild locations but this was the scene moments before our final rose ceremony in #Greece
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Thanks @bluwavz right on the dot again ! :Thanktwo
Maybe we have a scene that could be an indication of a FRC site... sheep’s farm nearby...?
There are many in the hills in Crete... Thanks Chris!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121