SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 4 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:44 pm

This season will be about who captured Hannah’s heart and who fell short and then his chit hit the fans .
Grease = Greece .

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Cari wrote:My friend, @Astrobach !

What else can i add to your post? i'm a talker but not as eloquent as you! Aside from all that you've mentioned. We're trusting our gut in what we're seeing with Tannah. We've been in this forum for a long time. 98% of my picker is always right. I don't mind being wrong with Tyler as Hannah's Final rose this Season. It's a first for a veryyyyy long time. I would rather defy RS Spoilers because it does NOT match with what i've seen and with what we've Hugesmile sleuthed. I would rather enjoy Tannah and airquote "Love Story". So I would have no regrets at the AFTR. I do not wish to regret and miss the opportunity to enjoy them by succumbing to RS influenced doubts. IMTOA TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 2498057887

Our Tinfoiled Tannah Ship is spacious! Come and join us! cheerleader
LOL, I just keep remembering Desiree and Chris Season and how all of the spoilers were wrong. hehehe
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:05 pm

@2observe nice to see you! I keep saying this about the spoilers!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@2observe nice to see you! I keep saying this about the spoilers!!!
handwave
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:49 pm

I just watched part of their FSD again, and I find it so odd that Hannah needs to make such a point that they should "just talk" in the FS.   I don't think I've ever seen a season other than Emily's, and rightfully so because of her daughter that such an issue was made that we're just going to talk, and not have sex.  Even the next morning, the discussion was that they didn't have sex.  Why not have it like any other season where it's just left up to us to assume they did or didn't?  Why make such a point to say they didn't have sex when it's the producers are making it very obvious that she did with Peter?  Hannah tells Luke she doesn't like anyone questioning her sexuality, so why would she care if we think she may or may not have had sex with Tyler?  Why couldn't she wait until they were alone to say, I don't want to have sex?

I feel like there's a bit of a disconnect, many of the kissing scenes with Tyler were cut short. When we did see them together, we see Hannah taking the initiative, pushing Tyler on bed to make out, or straddling him. She was just straddling him in the car on his HTD the week before and now she wants to put the brakes on and have their emotional connection catch up? Not buying it.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:09 pm

@alwayscooking interesting thoughts. I thought about this too, maybe have already had relations? i was listening to Another Bachelor Podcast (which is sometimes mean, but always makes me laugh) and they expressed a theory that the order of dates is Luke comes right before Tyler. And, she thought that she needed to really express that she was not going to have sex with atleast one of the guys. (there is also another theory they express that is vulgar, but could explain some of TC's song choices) TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 1f632

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Cari wrote:

(Snipped for brevity)

Our Tinfoiled Tannah Ship is spacious! Come and join us! cheerleader

Requesting permission to board, Captain handwave

I have loved Hannah and Tyler's dates and their sweet relationship ... I’d love to see them sail off into the sunset. :rosiecolored

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:39 pm

Tyler just posted an IG story of him and his friend, Matt. I still think they might be roomies. I love their friendship.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:40 pm

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 Screen46

Another LA hat

https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:52 pm

alwayscooking wrote:TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 Screen46

Another LA hat

Yep this one is white...Wonder what his connection to LA is? TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 3806527698 TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 3806527698 TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 4 3806527698

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:53 pm

Isn't he hosting a run or something in LA soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Also they’re totally hammered in that story and it’s hilarious.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen