SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 35 of 83 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 59 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Right now everything is deadhorse to me at this point. Meh

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:56 pm

HEA wrote:Ok just watched her gold underwear dance. Looks like she is single to me

How can you get she's single from the gold underwear dance?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:
HEA wrote:Ok just watched her gold underwear dance. Looks like she is single to me

How can you get she's single from the gold underwear dance?
The song playing in the background is "Truth Hurts by Lizzo", which imo is the single girl anthem. Or at the very least not getting back together with the recent ex.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:59 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Right @HEA and truly that apartment looks like she will be single til at least Xmas!  cantstopl

Oh gosh. rofl

I don't know what you guys are going on about?  my house looks like that all the time and i am married with 4 kids? oh and we dress up dance around like that as well....what can i say it keeps me young and fun Hugesmile

Smiley from Millan.Net eh? The messiest the better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:02 pm

I just got a thought.... what if BOTH ask to date her Tuesday? cantstopl rofl hehehe

:justkidding

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:21 pm

HEA wrote:I just got a thought.... what if BOTH ask to date her Tuesday? cantstopl rofl hehehe

IMO she will flip one of them the finger ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:31 pm

Please post "mess in the house" warnings for any IG's, my neat freak characteristic can't take it! laugh out loud

I really can't watch anything more to do with her, so I appreciate all the comments! She imo is trying to be cute, making fun of shillers but to me it comes across all wrong. Besides, it probably won't be long before she's posting #ad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please post "mess in the house" warnings for any IG's, my neat freak characteristic can't take it! laugh out loud

I really can't watch anything more to do with her, so I appreciate all the comments! She imo is trying to be cute, making fun of shillers but to me it comes across all wrong. Besides, it probably won't be long before she's posting #ad.

Oooooh I had the same thought! 10,000$ per post. Eh! Life in LA is expensive! laugh out loud

I expect her to be mean Tuesday too. Because she will want to please her IG fan base like she did at MTA

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:37 pm

I appreciate that she wanted to be funny and make fun of those shilling -- however, how many of her friends do shilling? Some might see the humor more than others. Personally, I see nothing wrong with those who post ads -- I mean if you can make good money off of it while you can, why not?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:49 pm

suzq wrote:I appreciate that she wanted to be funny and make fun of those shilling -- however, how many of her friends do shilling?  Some might see the humor more than others.  Personally, I see nothing wrong with those who post ads -- I mean if you can make good money off of it while you can, why not?

i think shes just joking around and her friends likely know it. Im sure in a month or so Hannah will, too, be shilling. The people with a million + followers make BANK with every shilling post/story they post...id be shocked if Hannah passes that up. Hardly anyone does
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:52 pm

1.7m followers .... impressive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:56 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:I just got a thought.... what if BOTH ask to date her Tuesday? cantstopl rofl hehehe

IMO she will flip one of them the finger ...

Or, in true Hannah fashion, she’ll be confused all over again, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 83 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 59 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez