SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:39 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:The comment Jed liked on Instagram:
“Honestly I’m not quite sure why everyone hates on Jed so hard...Hannah was sleeping with several people throughout the season and he has to deal with that in her past... just like she needs to get over his. Like come on. It’s a television show I wouldn’t expect to fall in love either.”

She has been very gracious in her interviews and even said he’s not a bad guy, doesn’t want people to hate him. He truly is SUCH a scumbag. I can’t even stomach it. I’m relieved he will be off our TVs now.

Wooooooow. You have got to be kidding me. And this after Hannah showed him so much grace yesterday?

The man has learned nothing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:40 pm

Diana wrote:Where's the "grace" he told Hannah she needed to give him? This guy is awful and hates women. He is absolutely a gaslighting, abusive, POS. (IMO)

Trash all arond.

No wonder Hannah saw red flags and had doubts literally the day after they got engaged. So sad.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:43 pm

Didn't see this posted but there was a tweet saying Hannah's Build a Series interview is at 5 pm est today.

https://twitter.com/BUILDseriesNYC/status/1156567312369102854

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:45 pm

Just glad Haley came forward so that Hannah was able to learn who this dude is sooner rather than later because Jed is the worst. The absolute worst. Anyone can create a persona outside of their real life and that's what Jed did. He sold her the person she wanted...it isn't who he is. Awful.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:48 pm

How glad are we though that Hannah broke free of this relationship? PINKHEART When I watched her People interview as well as last night, I saw this tremendous visceral pain on her face; she really did love him. But it was like choosing an imposter while the real Jed is a veritable stranger to her. I'm glad that he'll be far far away from her forever.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:49 pm

Rolling Eyes Seriously, right?  These people are so dysfunctional that compares cheating in real life with dating 30 other men dictated by the show format that they signed up to.

Just because they like Jed that they think Hannah is in the wrong and the messed up girl for dumping him as opposed to working through this like married people or those in long term relationships do. When someone is a fraud and came on to the show with ill intent, they think that’s a good foundation to build a lifelong relationship on. SMH

Hannah is far more mature than these people, for seeing it and doing the hard part on national TV even though she knows she will be highly watched and criticized. 

She’s but nothing but gracious to Jed and he’s but nothing more than an b**thole that he is. I can never understand anyone who defends his behavior!Rolling Eyes

ReneeM wrote:For all the criticisms I’ve seen of Hannah from Jed fans of how immature she is, and how she should be classy etc, she was so gracious and kind to him last night. After how much he lied to her and hurt her, this is how Christian Jed chooses to repay that kindness: 
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 81 Dfc7ee10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 81 29867910

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:59 pm

appiah01 wrote:Just glad Haley came forward so that Hannah was able to learn who this dude is sooner rather than later because Jed is the worst. The absolute worst. Anyone can create a persona outside of their real life and that's what Jed did. He sold her the person she wanted...it isn't who he is. Awful.
Trying to think of what literary characters this reminds me of and all I come up with are disney characters, like the villain in frozen who pretended to love the girl, and gaston in beauty and the beast.
Surely a girl can be forgiven for temporary blindness and enjoy the rewards of finally seeing the light? I'm sure Tyler will protect his heart, but he surely must see Hannah has a big heart with love to give and, judging by their sm and music choices, it will take more than a Jed and a Lukep to sever the connection these two share. THe victory will come I think when Tyler can stop replaying the Frc in his head and see the season as the vehicle that shaped Hannah's awareness of what true love means and thus brought them together. May not happen quickly, but, judging by how lit up Hannah is around Tyler, I think she will keep challenging him and communicating with him, as I think she finally sees his true value. Godspeed to these two! Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Once again, regardless of what happens or doesn’t happen with Hannah, Tyler doesn’t seem overly interested in being the bachelor imo.

ABC just started full court press. They heard the applause and saw the SM response for him. We'll have to wait and see. I saw a man who was clearly being polite and charming while keeping his options - ALL of them, quite open. All IMO
Why would abc just have started the full court press? They knew the ending for months. They knew his popularity, he had 1.2m followers on IG going into last night. But they still wanted that reconciliation or at least the possibility of it, since they saved him for last for that reason. He got like 10 minutes on stage where he barely got a chance to speak and they didn’t schedule any post show press for him.

I'm still curious what all the LZ and other media love was this whole season towards Tyler and was it to pimp him for the next lead?  It felt that there already has been a media full court press to highlight Tyler (not that we needed any help identifying the unicorn that he is!) but my question is why?  Was it to try and win favor with him for Hannah's benefit since the ending was so messed up?  Was it to make Jed look even worse? (anyone old enough to remember Goofus and Gallant? giggling )  Was it to gain Tyler popularity for the next lead?  Was it for LZ's personal obsession? cantstopl All IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:04 pm

Oh my.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lkpRgB8zi/?igshid=13chfw6qp7g75

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my.

His post got 100,532 likes in 9 minutes.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:11 pm

Unsurprisingly, TC is a class act from start to finish. Unlike these other shady dudes. I mean seriously. HB + TC- cuties for sure.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:11 pm

:inlove

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez