SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:12 pm

@just me exactly. I cringed all the time for Tyler. It was plain obvious he was shocked. I believe he did not expect it at all. Yes he showed his support to Hannah but the teenager show she did, being bold and all? I think he had a WTH moment....

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by just me Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:24 pm

HEA wrote:@just me exactly. I cringed all the time for Tyler. It was plain obvious he was shocked. I believe he did not expect it at all. Yes he showed his support to Hannah but the teenager show she did, being bold and all? I think he had a WTH moment....
Also, Tyler had the most chance to be the next Bachelor if he wanted it. Hannah will now, I believe. try to make sure that does not happen. If he hangs around with her - he will lose the opportunity. IMO she is very insecure and has that "need to win" thing, that could include using him for awhile to get over the rejection from Jed and have the focus remain on her. She made it crystal clear Jed was her type and Tyler is not like Jed in any way. A good way to get back at Jed is to be in the media with Tyler. IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:33 pm

just me wrote:
HEA wrote:@just me exactly. I cringed all the time for Tyler. It was plain obvious he was shocked. I believe he did not expect it at all. Yes he showed his support to Hannah but the teenager show she did, being bold and all? I think he had a WTH moment....
Also, Tyler had the most chance to be the next Bachelor if he wanted it. Hannah will now, I believe. try to make sure that does not happen. If he hangs around with her - he will lose the opportunity. IMO she is very insecure and has that "need to win" thing, that could include using him for awhile to get over the rejection from Jed and have the focus remain on her. She made it crystal clear Jed was her type and Tyler is not like Jed in any way. A good way to get back at Jed is to be in the media with Tyler. IMO

Yep. A way to stick it to Jed. I think Hannah didn't want to end the season alone, hence trying to start something up again with Tyler. I think they may meet for a drink, but it will soon fizzle out. Long distance won't help them either. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:59 pm

I disagree. I don’t think he was trapped unknowingly. I now think that the short trip Tyler did was not for Bachelor but he was probably teed up that Hannah was going to ask so he knew. He did not act like it’s the first time.

The gracious guy that he is I think agreed to this “see what happens” to end the season on a positive note so that people forget Jedisaster. Whether or not he agreed to this because they dangled the Bach carrot to him, we will have to see in the next month or so. It seems like Pete was set up as the Bach while TPTB/CH played matchmaker to Tannah.

We shall see.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:15 pm

Thanks @HEA for the s/caps and ITA with your summary. His facial expressions in those caps tell me he had no idea she was going to ask him to go out for drinks.

I've always thought she acted like a high school girl who had a crush on the boy. Last night she was OTT and IMHO looked so utterly immature. While Tyler sat there and IMHO in his head questioning who was the one who set him up.

He was very supportive of her but did he actually say anything about what he is feeling about her 2+ months later?

As far as the playlists, were there any songs, that Tyler added to his playlist that Hannah was listening too? I ask because it seemed to me it was the other way around, and I commented that she's like a teenager liking everything about her boy crush even if she didn't like it before, example Tyler's taste in music.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:25 pm

just me wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ if they set up Peter monday... they set up Tyler tuesday. IMO

IMO prods wanted to salvage the season and they found this perfect solution to please the fans. Fans always want their favorite TO WIN IMO... regardless if the lead is the right person for him or not does not matter. IMO

I think prods still have 2 months to really decide where the popularity will go. They can still play the scenario that poor Tyler got rejected by Hannah and it did not work after show because LIKE Hannah did with Jed, once it is done, it is done and he moved on. His love turned into friendship.IMO

Prods can say and edit anything at this point and make us believe the moon is blue. Tyler fans are now happy and they could diffuse the mess of this season IMO.

I believe Hannah is messier than I thought she was. Whatever she says she does not want a husband, she needs one in her mind. She wants to be put on a pedestal, adored and be told she is the most beautiful being that ever existed on this planet. Tyler was giving her that. She rejected him. Why? to be loved too much? Why Jed was her safe choice? I do not buy it. Love is love. If she loved Tyler, that should have been him at F1, regardless the fear or insecurities. Nobody settle for the lesser IMO. A person who fall truly in love will push all fears aside and choose the person. IMO

she didn't pick Tyler. period. She may have reported her dreams to be adored on Tyler. It does not mean Tyler will go with it. I am convinced that Tyler moved on and wanted/wants to be next bachelor. He gained over a million of followers... fame is addictive. IMO

anyway. the words in interviews are so mind-blowing revealing they are so not on the same page. IMO

Poor Tyler. he was tricked and trapped yesterday by prods IMO.... kings of manipulation....

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 1646190589
HEA said:
"Poor Tyler. he was tricked and trapped yesterday by prods IMO.... kings of manipulation...."  - I agree.                                                 
  IMO They needed an ending and they used Tyler's gentleman's manners to get it. All his body language showed entrapment.They got the ratings they wanted.

Tricked and trapped? I don't think so. But if so, he set his own trap with all his OTT social media flirting with Hannah and getting all the fans riled up and gaining followers. Poor Tyler? Nah. BTW I have nothing against Tyler, but there is such an over saturation of him. I've seen and heard enough of him to last a lifetime. All JMO.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:04 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
just me wrote:

IMO prods wanted to salvage the season and they found this perfect solution to please the fans. Fans always want their favorite TO WIN IMO... regardless if the lead is the right person for him or not does not matter. IMO

I think prods still have 2 months to really decide where the popularity will go. They can still play the scenario that poor Tyler got rejected by Hannah and it did not work after show because LIKE Hannah did with Jed, once it is done, it is done and he moved on. His love turned into friendship.IMO

Prods can say and edit anything at this point and make us believe the moon is blue. Tyler fans are now happy and they could diffuse the mess of this season IMO.

I believe Hannah is messier than I thought she was. Whatever she says she does not want a husband, she needs one in her mind. She wants to be put on a pedestal, adored and be told she is the most beautiful being that ever existed on this planet. Tyler was giving her that. She rejected him. Why? to be loved too much? Why Jed was her safe choice? I do not buy it. Love is love. If she loved Tyler, that should have been him at F1, regardless the fear or insecurities. Nobody settle for the lesser IMO. A person who fall truly in love will push all fears aside and choose the person. IMO

she didn't pick Tyler. period. She may have reported her dreams to be adored on Tyler. It does not mean Tyler will go with it. I am convinced that Tyler moved on and wanted/wants to be next bachelor. He gained over a million of followers... fame is addictive. IMO

anyway. the words in interviews are so mind-blowing revealing they are so not on the same page. IMO

Poor Tyler. he was tricked and trapped yesterday by prods IMO.... kings of manipulation....

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 1646190589
HEA said:
"Poor Tyler. he was tricked and trapped yesterday by prods IMO.... kings of manipulation...."  - I agree.                                                 
  IMO They needed an ending and they used Tyler's gentleman's manners to get it. All his body language showed entrapment.They got the ratings they wanted.

Tricked and trapped? I don't think so. But if so, he set his own trap with all his OTT social media flirting with Hannah and getting all the fans riled up and gaining followers. Poor Tyler? Nah. BTW I have nothing against Tyler, but there is such an over saturation of him. I've seen and heard enough of him to last a lifetime. All JMO.

I agree.. Tyler is running the risk of overexposure. I hope he pulls back but, most of all I hope he never sinks to reuniting with Hannah. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:19 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
just me wrote:

HEA said:

I agree.. Tyler is running the risk of overexposure. I hope he pulls back but, most of all I hope he never sinks to reuniting with Hannah. All IMO

How is Tyler running the risk of overexposure? By showing up to the AFTR? Doing 2-3 podcasts? Posting to his personal instagram account? My working with ABC Food Tours? By organizing his running clubs? This statement confuses me. Or, is it the engagement with Hannah that is the overexposure?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:35 am

@North
Tyler has two management companies. IMO They will figure it out. I didn’t say he isn’t doing positive and great things and I know he is in: Strike while the iron is hot mode. Last night will serve him well in terms of his image as a great and loving guy. Home run. Yes, as a Tyler fan, I want him to pick two themes and build Tyler without Hannah as an appendage. If he can maintain his popularity without reuniting within the next 4-6 months it will be a better result for him professionally and long term than merging his popularity with hers.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:46 am

Chgohighlife wrote:@North
Tyler has two management companies. IMO They will figure it out. I didn’t say he isn’t doing positive and great things and I know he is in: Strike while the iron is hot mode. Last night will serve him well in terms of his image as a great and loving guy. Home run. Yes, as a Tyler fan, I want him to pick two themes and build Tyler without Hannah as an appendage.  If he can maintain his popularity without reuniting within the next 4-6 months it will be a better result for him professionally and long term than merging his popularity with hers.
All IMO.

Which profession though? Seems like he has several! It kind of all depends on what Tyler wants, right? Pursue modeling, develop ABC Food Tours, start a running club, manage construction projects, etc... Maybe a little of everything? Some would benefit by his popularity and others not so much. But if he is doing what he likes and can/wants to leverage his newfound fame for his professional pursuits -- IMO have at it! Especially ABC Food Tours and the running club -- rather that than detox tea and hair vitamins. IMO.

And, I'm still not closing the door on a DWTS offer from ABC. Too many references to his almost-dance-minor at Wake Forest. IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:03 am

I have never seen ANYONE from Bachelor Nation as popular as Tyler is.  The world is his oyster, with or without Hannah.  

Even if he is not the next Bachelor, who's to say that he won't be asked in the future, (assuming he is still single.) 
If not DWTS, then for sure he'd be asked for BIP.  TPTB would be stupid to let him go without any offers at all

Hey, haha, move over BenH, maybe there's a new contender for Chris Harrison's job , IMO  giggling
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:16 am

Yeah, I am not really seeing the overexposure or oversaturation when it comes to Tyler. He got maybe 2 seconds of time on the ATFR while Peter's family practically had their own segment. And Jed is out here doing GMA as a failed F1. Outside of a couple of podcasts and some IG posts/ stories I'm not seeing all that much from Tyler. He's certainly not forcing over a million people to follow him on IG. imo.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD