SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:36 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Hannah just posted on IG with one of her producers, Julie. Looks like she's still in the process of moving.
seeing her hanging around with her producers 24/7 really creeps me out. has any other leader been handled as much as she has all post-season? why does she put up with it?
No I can’t remember another situation like this. She seems to be with a producer at. all. times. If not Julie, then Samantha or Bill. Sure they might’ve become friends but what about Hannah’s other friends in the area like Katie, Hannah G, Demi. I haven’t seen her with them and the show typically doesn’t restrict leads from hanging out & posting with their friends from previous seasons because whenever Rachel was in the same area as her friends from Nick’s season, she always saw them & Colton hung out with Blake and Garrett. She hasn’t even hung out (that we know of) with her friend Kelly that lives close by. It makes me think something’s going on BTS that we don’t know about.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:39 am

I think Julie, Bill and Samantha were her main producers this season. Between those 3, Cary, Gina and sometimes Chris Harrison -- those were the only people she could rely on during filming. It happens. They are all living in LA, too and she is still doing things for the show now. I mean even couples and contestants who go through a lot on the show(s) seem to be close with producers even years later. i mean producers weren't always kind to Ashley and Jared, but one of Ashley's closest friends is Naz Perez who she has a podcast with and is one of her bridesmaids. Jared and Ashley are also very close to Elan as well even though he also did them dirty at times. Many Bachelor contestants are buddies with Elan even though he knew how to manipulate them and situations really well. I also think that the Franchise becomes like a fraternity/sorority for some of these people -- they spend time together isolated from the outside world (both contestants and production do). The reliance can run pretty deep even when it is not the best relationship.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:42 am

I do think that there is something going on BTS, though -- for Hannah to not have any time without a producer being around. That would get to be old after awhile for all involved.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Jed this past week has shown us he has been with Josh and today Joe. Last week Saturday he was hanging out with Garrett. Not really remembering anything from 15 -19 to say for certain but I feel like he was seen 1 or 2 of those days.

For Hannah the only days she had not been seen out and about in LA where July 16, 18 -19, 21, and 24. The 17th of July was when she went to Disney and the moving picture was given by producer Samantha. The 20th Hannah was at a Burbank restaurant and someone tweeted they saw her out but did not give a location.

So 22-23 she was MIA but other times she may have posted old pics?

Jed May have spent some times but maybe not all the time with josh and garret. We have 3 IG stories right? Do we know the dates?
The 22nd Hannah had stories walking the streets of Burbank hyping MTA and the 23rd Hannah was with Samantha at a gym class per her stories.

wasn't Tyler in Burbank around the same time Hannah was??i forget...

Yes Tyler was in LA for 48 hours (flew into Burbank) the same time Hannah was in LA. This was Sunday July 14th to Tuesday July 16th. We don't know if they saw each other, I assume we'll find out soon enough.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:00 pm

Hannah seems to still be unpacking in LA according to her story today. 

Only guy to give a location so far today is Tyler who is in Jupiter still so far he ran and had breakfast in a Jupiter restaurant.

Both Jed and Peter liked stuff today. And Jed followed some people in Nashville as well. But so far no locations given.

Edit to add Jed has stories up by a pool with some of the people he followed today. These guys also have stories with Jed. So looks like he is still in Nashville.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:42 pm

SarahD wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I think the reason Jed's behavior has been different for the past week (posting Instagram stories when previously there were none) is that he was told by either his PR team or ABC to start posting more in order to build up anticipation for the After the Final Rose.

I think he became active again after the Peter controversies. It almost feels like because the spotlight is no longer on his issues, he became active on SM again!

Peter has not been dragged through the mud as much as Jed. Not even close. Jed will also go through it all again after Tuesday night. I think he came out of hiding because he was allowed to do so as the finale is almost here. I also think he is in a better place now. He looks more relaxed and happier. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Tyler will have a group run tomorrow at 7pm in Jupiter, Fl. So we know he's at least in Florida until Sunday night. Flying Monday?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:53 pm

Well he just spoiled he’s not F3! How did the show allow this? cantstopl

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:56 pm

How did he spoil it?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:59 pm

@Miyala press release says Hannah will be sitting down with F3 live on Monday. Tyler will still be in FL doing a run Sunday night which mean he’ll be flying Monday all the way from Florida. No direct flight from palm beach to CA. He will be traveling all day Monday. Therefore he is not F3.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Miyala press release says Hannah will be sitting down with F3 live on Monday.  Tyler will still be in FL doing a run Sunday night which mean he’ll be flying Monday all the way from Florida. No direct flight from palm beach to CA. He will be traveling all day Monday. Therefore he is not F3.

The general public won't figure that out. laugh out loud Only us sleuthers. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Well he just spoiled he’s not F3! How did the show allow this? cantstopl
I'm sure ABC hates his group runs and abcfoodtours charity because they have no control over what he may or may not reveal during these meetups. That's why I think if tptb can help it, they would not want him as next bachelor as he's difficult to control and manipulate. And that's why you see past contestants push for Mike as next bachelor and are going out of their way to defend Peter and his ex drama, imo. Sorry for bringing the thread off topic.

So, as of now:
Tyler will be in Florida until late tomorrow night.
Hannah is in LA and still trying to clean up from her move.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+30
msjr
alwayscooking
Doggoneit
albean99
HavaDrPepper