SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:07 pm

@Mommyof2 True but made me chuckle giggling

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:26 pm

Thanks for the updates and clarifications!

Tyler will be in Jupiter till late Sunday. How many miles is the run, and what does he usually do after a run?

Hannah still with producers, still appears to be moving.

Jed still in Nashville.

Typically we have the F1 doing the People shoot this weekend.

Doesn't the F2 typically fly out and met up with some of the other guys a day or two before the ATFR? If I have time later, I'll try and check up on some of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Miyala press release says Hannah will be sitting down with F3 live on Monday.  Tyler will still be in FL doing a run Sunday night which mean he’ll be flying Monday all the way from Florida. No direct flight from palm beach to CA. He will be traveling all day Monday. Therefore he is not F3.

The general public won't figure that out.  laugh out loud  Only us sleuthers.  laugh out loud

Miami airport from palm beach is only 1h15... and Monday there are a couple of flights from Miami to LA and it takes 5h20... so totally feasible IMO even if odds are Peter is F3 and already in LA.

Link

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:00 pm

F2 does when the F3 is at Men Tell All. Most of the guys are not in LA now, so a F2 guy wouldn't need to be there early.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Are we sure Jed is in Nashville? He liked and followed on IG but did he do insta IG today and yesterday? I can like and follow miles away.

To be honest I this he assisted to his pool party at his friend josh... but still, I am wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:02 pm

This season has just been different to keep track of people's whereabouts -- it isn't going by the regular pattern.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:03 pm

@HEA why drive to Miami hectic airport when he has multiple airports closer to him? Even still, making him drive an hr and get on a 5 and a half hr flight the same day he has to appear live is unnecessary and unlikely. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
SarahD wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I think the reason Jed's behavior has been different for the past week (posting Instagram stories when previously there were none) is that he was told by either his PR team or ABC to start posting more in order to build up anticipation for the After the Final Rose.

I think he became active again after the Peter controversies. It almost feels like because the spotlight is no longer on his issues, he became active on SM again!

Peter has not been dragged through the mud as much as Jed.  Not even close.  Jed will also go through it all again after Tuesday night.  I think he came out of hiding because he was allowed to do so as the finale is almost here.  I also think he is in a better place now.  He looks more relaxed and happier.  yes

Bottom line: IMO it’s stupid that Peter has been dragged through the mud at all just because some chick with delusions of grandeur is stung because he chose the mere possibility of being on The Bachelorette over her lame booty. My only regret is I can’t tell her exactly that, in person. You shouldn’t ruin a man’s reputation just because you can. She’s not dating anyone, IMO and she may never again now that people know she sticks to your shoe. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:04 pm

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Miyala press release says Hannah will be sitting down with F3 live on Monday.  Tyler will still be in FL doing a run Sunday night which mean he’ll be flying Monday all the way from Florida. No direct flight from palm beach to CA. He will be traveling all day Monday. Therefore he is not F3.

The general public won't figure that out.  laugh out loud  Only us sleuthers.  laugh out loud

Miami airport from palm beach is only 1h15... and Monday there are a couple of flights from Miami to LA and it takes 5h20... so totally feasible IMO even if odds are Peter is F3 and already in LA.

Link
FLL is also the same distance away from Jupiter and has a flight that leaves lands about an 30 minutes before the first Miami one is scheduled. I think they will get him a direct flight just so they don't get any extra problems. But he isn't to far away from airports with direct flights, imo.

Jed was in Nashville this afternoon. He is in other people's stories as well. Wait I will get you some links.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:06 pm

HEA wrote:Are we sure Jed is in Nashville? He liked and followed on IG but did he do insta IG today and yesterday? I can like and follow miles away.

To be honest I this he assisted to his pool party at his friend josh... but still, I am wondering.

He has IG storied today with his buddies.

www.instagram.com/stories/jedwyatt
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:07 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HEA why drive to Miami hectic airport when he has multiple airports closer to him? Even still, making him  drive an hr and  get on a 5 and a half hr flight the same day he has to appear live is unnecessary and unlikely. JMO

Unless he had commitments. 1h15 is peanuts IMO. To Orlando it is 2h30.

When I visit my mom in France, from her house to the airport, it takes us 2h30 and we have to go through big city traffic....

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:07 pm

I will not spend much time digging but I recall F2 Nick? relaxing in the sun on the rooftop the weekend before ATFR (or could be for his own season) or pics of after parties after the season ends? Going totally by memory.

Just trying to think of all the possibilities. We only have a couple more days. My interest is when do Tyler and Jed fly out and if that would be when they would film a break up or reconciliation with either one of them or, whatever happens, it will be live on stage for shock factor. So if neither one fly out until Monday/night IMO there's no pre filming of anything. If either one flies out tomorrow, then that's curious to me especially if no one else is flying out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+30
msjr
alwayscooking
Doggoneit
albean99
HavaDrPepper