SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:37 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Its interesting that Chelsie is hanging out with contestants while the show is airing, that's not a very F1 thing to do.

Todd does sound like a douche in that article, and I really don't see Elly being his usual type at all, I think he's just trying to latch onto front runners to get more attention. BIP for you lad, the Bachelor ship has sailed for you!

I was going to say that Abbie doesn't seem very well liked by the other girls, but then I realised they only keep quoting Rachael and Monique, I'll be interested to see if anyone else speaks out either for or against her.

I can't shake the feeling that something has happened with Matt and Chelsie.

Abbie's sister started following Todd on Insta, I wonder if there is anything there.. I look forward to seeing them hook up on BIP, totally unplanned of course
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:41 am

Bachbee wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Its interesting that Chelsie is hanging out with contestants while the show is airing, that's not a very F1 thing to do.

Todd does sound like a douche in that article, and I really don't see Elly being his usual type at all, I think he's just trying to latch onto front runners to get more attention. BIP for you lad, the Bachelor ship has sailed for you!

I was going to say that Abbie doesn't seem very well liked by the other girls, but then I realised they only keep quoting Rachael and Monique, I'll be interested to see if anyone else speaks out either for or against her.

I can't shake the feeling that something has happened with Matt and Chelsie.

Abbie's sister started following Todd on Insta, I wonder if there is anything there.. I look forward to seeing them hook up on BIP, totally unplanned of course

Abbie & Todd I can definitely see.  :yes:

If anything's happened with Chelsea IMO it's the whole... watching of the show thing.  laugh out loud  The downside of being intelligent is a tendency to over-analyse every detail IMO.  And it's only going to get worse when Helena comes into play.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:03 am

How classy no idea
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Scree225
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Scree224
Source https://www.instagram.com/p/B1DCCjoD86a/?igshid=1s4w43ucpbv86
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:44 am

Hmmm - probably not true but interesting...
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-matt-agnew-body-language-57548
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:48 am

I don't think they would have split - Chelsea looks happy in photos and TPTB need a happy couple after last year's debacle - they'll be pulling out all the stops to smooth over any bumps and keep them together IMO.  That said I do feel Chelsea may have had some questions for Matt over the past couple of weeks
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:53 am

So many LOL's, if Chelsie was shook by the last couple of weeks, Matts going to have some MAJOR explaining to do by the end of the season, I'm thinking the Abbie beach straddle in particular laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:31 pm

sprout wrote:Hmmm - probably not true but interesting...
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-matt-agnew-body-language-57548

I hope not! I deserve a happy couple after the US Bachelorette debacle!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Richiebestbach Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:36 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-matt-abbie-monique-pig-57543

So apparently Monique did say “disrespectful pig” but it was taken out of context...

Richiebestbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:26 pm

Interesting article by DM describing Matt as looking "glum".  I wonder if the other pap shots looked like this or if they chose this one to push a specific agenda (e.g. split?)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 KaStNmg

Co-written by Jo Srimshire who doesn't usually put her name to articles unless there's something significant to it.  (Though I'm guessing she didn't write this bit:)

...he wore wireless Apple AirPods in both ears

Source
Oh he wore them in BOTH ears!  Thanks for the insight, DM!  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3806527698

Meanwhile, something's definitely up with Todd. Suspect Two Articles in as many days after months of nada.  Not sure if he's angling for Bach 2020 or just slumming it in Paradise but he wants to play ball IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 CCPQWrL

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:47 pm

I loved Todd on the Bachelorette but now not so keen after how he appears on social media.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:49 pm

sprout wrote:I loved Todd on the Bachelorette but now not so keen after how he appears on social media.

Ditto @sprout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:43 am

@Bobette Hey there I wanted to read the actual article and it led to ‘bunting and something... ‘ definitely not the article... maybe an add?
Where can I find it?
TYIA.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh