SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:27 am

Bachbee wrote:Matt was just on the living room. They bought up that one of the girls (chelsie) is a chemical engineer, funny more interviews are mentioning her specifically... anyway, Matt said a women into Science isn't important to him, they just need to be passionate about something. He also said he is going to get a dog soon...

Well now that is once again making me think Emma is F2.   dizzy   The public don't know about her dogs yet (they got cut from her intro) and it sounds to me like they're setting people for a false assumption relating him getting a dog to being with Emma.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bachbee Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am

@Bobette I actually thought of Chelsie and her obsession with Pugs and how she removed that from her insta bio

Edit: just looked at her IG. Pugs is still there.. idky i thought she removed it
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:38 am

@Bachbee Oh yeah laugh out loud  Dogs galore.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Georgia Love is doing a podcast recapping the Bachelor.

It is called The Reality Bite and is available on Apple or Spotify.

Just started listening, think it will be really good,
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Newbie questions
When did the filming end?
How often do they have SHV?
How do we track their SHV?

In US franchise, SHV, IMO, gives sleuthers huge, huge clues, so I am interested to know what you guys think.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:15 pm

sdmom wrote:Newbie questions
When did the filming end?
How often do they have SHV?
How do we track their SHV?

In US franchise, SHV, IMO, gives sleuthers huge, huge clues, so I am interested to know what you guys think.

@sdmom We think the FRC was around 26/27th May.  Osher (host) was back in AU around the 30th May and Chelsea's IG follower/following numbers jumped the same day, then went back to how they were when @Dirty Street Pie spotted it here.  

A lot of the early sleuthing for Chelsea is on Helena's thread.  Because they look so similar, we thought they were the same girl for much of filming.  We had very few pics of Chelsea and none of her with Matt - no single dates, not even meeting him night 1.

With the AU show the couple usually spend a couple of days together at the FRC location while the F2 stays ALONE for the same amount of time (Elise from Matty J's season said this was the worst part).  Then they all fly back to AU at the same time. 

SHVs happen but the couple don't post on SM while they're away (they are often in remote locations with no internet coverage) so the only clue in that regard is if the Lead and F1 are silent on SM at the same time.  The paps caught Laura on her way home once.

IMO Sportsbet is by far the biggest clue to the winner.  The person with the overall lowest max loss has been the winner every season, and that's been Chelsea all along except very early when she was tied with Abbie at a max loss of $100 I think it was.

Personally I think it is now beyond doubt that Chelsea wins.  The pre-season sleuthing placed her likely final 2 and her edit in eps 1 & 2 is textbook F1 IMO.  What's bugging me is who they took to F2.  IMO it's either Abbie or Emma, with Kristen as a wildcard.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:55 pm

@Bobette thanks!
Has Sportsbet ever wrong?
Also, why do my you think Helene is not f2?
What’s Matt’s IG?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:59 pm

Sorry, wrong thread
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 pm

sdmom wrote:@Bobette thanks!
Has Sportsbet ever wrong?
Also, why do my you think Helene is not f2?
What’s Matt’s IG?

1. Nope!  Never.

2. IIRC, Helena was added to another contestant's IG follow list before the end of filming, and she was approaching companies for sponsorship before the show even premiered.  She's acting like a disgruntled F3/4, IMO.  

Also she looks very similar to Chelsea and IMO the final 2 need to contrast each other.  And this season was meant to be more diverse - ending up with two tall thin blonde white women would not be a good look IMO.  

3. Matt's IG yes (It's a temp one though, set up just for the show - just like Kristen.  He deactivated his real one.  Smart man.).

ETA:  Bringing this over from the PC thread because it could help us lock down F2.  Emma was added before Abbie and Helena so that probably counts her out as F2.  So... Kristen? Or maybe I'm wrong and it is Helena.

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:A certain contestant who is giving zero f***s has got her IG public.  I think we can rule out brought dogs laugh out loud.  This looks likely to be her.   https://www.instagram.com/miss_emma_roche/

Helena is the most recent known Bach girl on Rachel's list (they're in chronological order on desktop) so got back late IMO, but I'm still doubtful they would Tweet F1 or F2 since Alex was the only top 2 girl ever Tweeted in 4 seasons.  So Helena possibly F4 IMO.

Other interesting tidbits:

- She is also following Helena's sister, and Alexandria was added BEFORE Helena
- Sogand was followed before Helena.  I'm thinking Sogand will be F5/6 at best, probably lower
- Monique was added before Cassandra
- That Jessica_Brody chick (likely intruder as per @Bachbee's post here) was added before Monique so doesn't stay long IMO
- She's also following danush_deravi who I speculated could come in as an intruder as well
- Brianna, Tasha, Monique's Intimates and Vakoo added in that order in quick succession - may indicate Rachel goes around that the same time (I'm sure the producers forced him to keep her around for at least 4-5 episodes.  For the "drama" Rolling Eyes)
- Brought Dogs (Emma) was added quite late, and Abbie after her, then Helena
- Belle is following Rachel but not vice-versa
- She's following Daily Mail; that says it all really rotfl

ETA:  and a CLIVE PALMER fan account.  Wow.  What a piece of work.

OK so according to Rachel's (public!) following list, this is the potential reverse boot order:

Helena
Abbie
Emma
Danush (possible intruder)
Renee (but Cassandra's list suggests she went earlier)
Sogand
Cassandra
Jessica (possible intruder)
Vakoo
Monique
Brianna
Tash

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:32 pm

Bobette wrote:ETA:  Bringing this over from the PC thread because it could help us lock down F2.  Emma was added before Abbie and Helena so that probably counts her out as F2.  So... Kristen? Or maybe I'm wrong and it is Helena.

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:A certain contestant who is giving zero f***s has got her IG public.  I think we can rule out brought dogs laugh out loud.  This looks likely to be her.   https://www.instagram.com/miss_emma_roche/

Helena is the most recent known Bach girl on Rachel's list (they're in chronological order on desktop) so got back late IMO, but I'm still doubtful they would Tweet F1 or F2 since Alex was the only top 2 girl ever Tweeted in 4 seasons.  So Helena possibly F4 IMO.

Other interesting tidbits:

- She is also following Helena's sister, and Alexandria was added BEFORE Helena
- Sogand was followed before Helena.  I'm thinking Sogand will be F5/6 at best, probably lower
- Monique was added before Cassandra
- That Jessica_Brody chick (likely intruder as per @Bachbee's post here) was added before Monique so doesn't stay long IMO
- She's also following danush_deravi who I speculated could come in as an intruder as well
- Brianna, Tasha, Monique's Intimates and Vakoo added in that order in quick succession - may indicate Rachel goes around that the same time (I'm sure the producers forced him to keep her around for at least 4-5 episodes.  For the "drama" Rolling Eyes)
- Brought Dogs (Emma) was added quite late, and Abbie after her, then Helena
- Belle is following Rachel but not vice-versa
- She's following Daily Mail; that says it all really rotfl

ETA:  and a CLIVE PALMER fan account.  Wow.  What a piece of work.

OK so according to Rachel's (public!) following list, this is the potential reverse boot order:

Helena
Abbie
Emma
Danush (possible intruder)
Renee (but Cassandra's list suggests she went earlier)
Sogand
Cassandra
Jessica (possible intruder)
Vakoo
Monique
Brianna
Tash

Okay, but now we know Danush was in and out night 2, how reliable do we think this follower list really is? Because Tash and Danush should be together, not Danush up with Abbie, Emma and Helena.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:35 pm

@butterflylove I wondered the same, but I think it just means Danush took her time pondering whether or not to accept Rachael's follow and who could blame her.  laugh out loud   I think it's still a pretty reliable indication that Helena, Abbie and Emma went far.

Also it should be noted that Monique's was her business IG so possible someone else was running her account and accepting follows.  I think her personal one was also active though.  Kristen is the real wild card having no SM account to track.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:45 pm

@Bobette thank you so much!

Matt’s IG looks so business like. Nothing personal.

I wonder where Sportsbet gets its info.
If FRC is Nay 26/27, have we sleuthed any SHV yet?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh