SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:07 am

I have to wonder why Emma got a home town date and not Elly? Surely it can’t be as superficial as the final 4 being all blondes? There’s a screen cap of a blonde crouching down crying - could this be Elly when she’s given the boot? JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:20 am

IMO he really liked Elly as a friend, and could see that she'd be crushed to go to hometowns and then get cut, so it was kinder to let he go at F5. I don't see any connection with Emma, so she is the expendable F4.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:31 am

sprout wrote:I have to wonder why Emma got a home town date and not Elly? Surely it can’t be as superficial as the final 4 being all blondes? There’s a screen cap of a blonde crouching down crying - could this be Elly when she’s given the boot? JMO.

Yes that’s what we believe it is
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:47 am

sprout wrote:I have to wonder why Emma got a home town date and not Elly? Surely it can’t be as superficial as the final 4 being all blondes? There’s a screen cap of a blonde crouching down crying - could this be Elly when she’s given the boot? JMO.

IMO it can. laugh out loud  However there is also the fact that Emma's from Sydney and with so many viewers from NSW, they have to have a hometown representative IMO.  Abbie is from QLD, Chelsea from Vic and Helena WA so Emma was the logical choice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:19 am

Bringing this over in case anyone wants to use it for their avatar:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 6bUy69f

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:30 am

DONE! Thanks @Bobette :Thanktwo
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:31 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:DONE! Thanks @Bobette :Thanktwo

No worries my dear!  bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:34 am

I haven't seen these pics before? Final 5? Or just a group date.....
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Scree227
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1N05lmHTul/?igshid=214o3aus782m
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:20 am

@Bachbee DM posted an article earlier today calling this the F5, and confirming they were taken early May. We haven't seen them before today though.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Something that I noticed. There were a lot of nasty comments on Abbie’s Instagram post. They aren’t there anymore. They were deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Missnair wrote:Something that I noticed. There were a lot of nasty comments on Abbie’s Instagram post. They aren’t there anymore.  They were deleted.

And fair enough for her to delete that sort of thing. I'll never understand why people feel the need to post horrible messages to the contestants, it's just a highly edited TV show, if they're so worked up that they decide to abuse someone they've never met they should take a long hard look at themselves :soapbox

It's probably going to get worse for her as the show continues, she may just need to close comments like Cat did for a while last year, although that doesn't stop DM's, her sister posted screenshots of some horrible messages she'd received. Nobody deserves that.

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:29 pm

@Dirty Street Pie completely agree with your comments. Cass and Brittany suffered terribly last year as well
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh