SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:07 pm

In terms of a SHV, I feel like one is coming up for Matt and Chelsie, as he stated in his Kyle an Jackie O interview this past thursday they haven't seen each other since the end of July. Also he stated in an interview (here this past thursday-https://omny.fm/shows/hit107-breakfast/hit107s-5-million-birthday-bachelor-matt-agnew-bec) that he's really happy and they're going really Strong, he also said they call and talk everyday and he wishes they could see each other and do more. IMO Matt seems like a really understanding, open and honest person and if there were issues or insecurities arise I really feel like he'd take Chelsie's feelings into consideration above all else like she said in her bio courtesy channel 10 of what she wanted. We're obviously not going to get any clues, but I feel like one is coming up. I'll be really happy for them when they can be free and in the open.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Zaynab wrote:In terms of a SHV, I feel like one is coming up for Matt and Chelsie, as he stated in his Kyle an Jackie O interview this past thursday they haven't seen each other since the end of July. Also he stated in an interview (here this past thursday-https://omny.fm/shows/hit107-breakfast/hit107s-5-million-birthday-bachelor-matt-agnew-bec) that he's really happy and they're going really Strong, he also said they call and talk everyday and he wishes they could see each other and do more. IMO Matt seems like a really understanding, open and honest person and if there were issues or insecurities arise I really feel like he'd take Chelsie's feelings into consideration above all else like she said in her bio courtesy channel 10 of what she wanted. We're obviously not going to get any clues, but I feel like one is coming up. I'll be really happy for them when they can be free and in the open.

I agree. They'll definitely be whisked away if not this weekend, definitely next. In the US, they have SHV every 3-4 weeks for about 4 days - (or if you're Colton, every 7-10 days because he was sneaking down to Cassie's house or sneaking into Gregg's house - and it became so obvious when they were together 😏). So I wouldn't be surprised with Matt and Chelsie both in Melbourne if they manage to spend a night or two together more often than arranged SHV - close friends can come in super handy.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:54 pm

I haven't seen this floating around, but some of these 😂. For sure NSFW, ahah, but a fantastic laugh.

YouTube
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:53 am

So we have our top 5 thumbsup
I'm shocked Kristen isn't in there, surely she must walk as she and Matt had so much chemistry in those pap pics, I can't see her being sent home before the other girls Upset
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:01 am

@Dirty Street Pie absolutely correct. No one deserves that. Someone the comments were seriously bad. The contestants definitely weren’t aware about the editing and they must have had no idea that it would make them look totally opposite of their personalities!

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:40 am

Bachbee wrote:So we have our top 5 thumbsup
I'm shocked Kristen isn't in there, surely she must walk as she and Matt had so much chemistry in those pap pics, I can't see her being sent home before the other girls Upset

I must be the only one who didn't feel a whole heap of chemistry between them. I'm not surprised she didn't make final 5. I also think she and Matt are at different stages in their lives, and want different things.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:07 am

Definitely no love lost between Sogand and Abbie

[mention]The “Persian Goddess” is set to confront Chatfield, the show’s villain, about her “manipulative” behaviour. “I couldn’t hold back after seeing how Abbie was one way in front of us girls when the cameras were rolling then another way to Matt,” Mohtat told Sunday Confidential. “She is a manipulator. And it is time I tell her how it is.”
Mohtat said she is surprised one girl can cause so much drama.

“On the outside I would never associate with people like her, but unfortunately we are all in the one house and I don’t have a choice,” she said.

“Everyone thinks she is putting on an act, but I think she is really like that.

“But you have to wonder how one person can be so malicious and cause all this drama.”
Mohtat also believes Chatfield, who last week told Bachelor Matt Agnew that her father left when she was a little girl, often embellished and exaggerated her stories.

“I think she is very young and I don’t think she understands that some of us are older and can see through the bullcrap,” she said.
“She would actually get pretty angry if you didn’t fall for her stories. She would tell you a story about her life and the outside and if you sat there confused because her story would change so many times, she would get upset.

“And the fact she has lost so many girlfriends an could never keep a friendship (in the Bachelor house) is alarming. It just tells you that people see the real her and move on.”

Mohtat, who has been branded a frontrunner on the Channel 10 program, also believes Agnew and Chatfield are far from a match made in heaven.

“I don’t think she would be good for Matt,” she said.

“She asked me whether I could see them together, I said no. She is too immature and what she wants out of her life and where she sees herself is definitely not where Matt sees himself.

“Matt has been manipulated. If they do end up together in the outside world, it won’t take long for Matt to see the real Abbie.”

[/mention] wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi3j_nUhorkAhWymuAKHaaYBZEQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adelaidenow.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fconfidential%2Fbachelor-confrontation-over-abbies-manipulative-behaviour%2Fnews-story%2Fc0135a7896dcdaf8545617f2d66fef76&psig=AOvVaw0-ttigNwhy-lMqz-LS9kUo&ust=1566136344106028

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Vakoo is everywhere at the moment and seems to think she's next Bachelorette.  No way IMO - they probably hinted at that to get her to stay on the show but a spot on BiP is the most TPTB would offer her IMO.  

O/T I'm really hoping BiP goes ahead for season 3.  Helena and Abbie would be hot property IMO and are both very articulate which makes a huge difference IMO because narration is a big part of the show without a Lead anchor.

I would also like to see Nichole there (being herself) and even people like Sophie and Georgina who seemed quite funny.  Definitely not likely to see Belle though - unless they stick her in a long sleeved bikini. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:40 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698 at Vakoo, the only return Bette’s we’ve had have been an F1 and F3, an F10 or whatever she is has no chance! But she would be amusing on BIP, and if Monique’s new relationship hits the skids before November they would throw money at her to ensure Dog C*nt 2.0 with Abbie.
I can see Todd and Britt from last year doing it as well, I think they both held off on the chance of getting lead on the main show, but that ship has sailed for them both now.
Or they could have Sogand and Danush to have another Persian Off laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:06 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Yeah Vakoo is delusional IMO.  Just some BS TPTB put into her head to get her to come back after she IMO threw a tantrum and left episode 2.

Britt never had a chance for Lead - neither she nor Sophie ever had "it" IMO. And I think Todd played too hard to get with the whole police business and sunk his own battleship.

Getting really O/T now but I can already see that lad from Angie's season with the bike being cast for BiP - he seems like a right duuuuuddddeee IYKWIM.

With so many good options from Matt's rejects and Angie's quirky lineup (a red bearded Viking on a beach in Fiji? Yes please!) I'd be more pumped for BiP3 than any other.

I really Really hope it happens Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698 at Vakoo, the only return Bette’s we’ve had have been an F1 and F3, an F10 or whatever she is has no chance! But she would be amusing on BIP, and if Monique’s new relationship hits the skids before November they would throw money at her to ensure Dog C*nt 2.0 with Abbie.
I can see Todd and Britt from last year doing it as well, I think they both held off on the chance of getting lead on the main show, but that ship has sailed for them both now.
Or they could have Sogand and Danush to have another Persian Off laugh out loud

F14* 🙊

I could honestly only see maybe Helena as Bachelorette if they chose from in-season again. Perhaps Elly - I think that'd be a really sweet season, but I do think she'd get quite overwhelmed.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh