SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:37 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Thanks, I’ll check it out. Im not really a fan either, but more very curious of why she seems to be such a big deal when she shows up, it’s like the Queen has arrived. They all are so surprised, happy and threatened at the same time.

As far as this topic, I was able to watch one Goggle box episode and I was  rofl :  IT IS SOOOO ENTERTAINING... cantstopl

I LOVE GOGGLEBOX SO MUCH.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 2498057887

Classic Aussie irreverence.  The narrator is hilarious and the editing gets better every season.  I love the fact that although it's a also Ch 10 show (same channel as the Bach) they don't moderate any of the comments - if the Goggleboxers rip the Bachelor episode to shreds, they still air it. laugh out loud  

Coincidentally the Lead for our next season of Bette AU (which is wrapping up now - they could be filming the FRC any minute IMO if not already) used to be on Gogglebox with her best friend Yvie.  Angie was the "less funny" of the two IMO but she's quick witted, quirky, and a deep thinker.  

Sleuthing for her season is happening here, although things have stalled because we've had no paparazzo pics for weeks and none of the contestants have yet been identified.  Her guys are a refreshing departure from the Bette norm IMO with quite a few scruffy guys with long hair and facial hair.

Should be a good one.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:43 pm

@Bobette I’ll check it out for sure... No need for cable here... I’m set with entertainment for a while...
Ok, between all this Bach archives, live shows and Masterchef Australia, I’m getting ready to move ‘down under..’ : laugh out loud
yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:30 am

Idlemess wrote:
Missnair wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 0ba0d510

And while we watched the super-cute pair race kayaks and... sit in buckets... Kirsten explained that there was actually a lot more to the date that viewers didn't get to witness.

"I was surprised because there was quite a lot you didn’t see," she said.

"We spent a long time in the water and a lot of that was kissing. And as much as I love that it looked like I made the first move, Matt actually kissed me first! I was way too nervous for that kind of confidence."
She continued, "After our ‘chocolate bath 2.0’ we had a wine and a cheese platter, where we both opened up and shared stories about our lives, what we love and what we are looking for. This was the most vulnerable time but also the most special".

"I was disappointed you couldn’t see that," she added.

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190823vmyzi/i-was-disappointed-what-you-didnt-see-happen-on-kristens-date-with-matt-20190823

I can understand a contestant wanting to justify and clarify a date if only not to appear insignificant, but then I also wonder if any thought was given to the actually F1? Is there a need for the contestants to add on details about a date? I'm curious.

And there was this SC in episode 1 too, which from this photo we now know is Kristen..

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 E8697810

Source:tenplay
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:30 am

Matt has “two little piggies” on his insta story. Maybe a hint that he is with his chosen one. Sorry but I am not sure how to place the pic.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:38 am

Michdealm wrote:Matt has “two little piggies” on his insta story. Maybe a hint that he is with his chosen one. Sorry but I am not sure how to place the pic.

I saw that and thought exactly the same thing @Michdealm, but then I wondered whether I was reading too much into a couple of steamed pork buns.  laugh out loud   I'll bring it over.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 GmZDyDW

Source

I was actually wondering if they had a SHV at the end of last week.  Matt was late uploading his weekly Lead pic.  Need to check when the Swinburne PhD grad ceremony actually was...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 RR4H3pg

Source

ETA: Did Chelsea post much Thurs/Fri last week?

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 am

Just that picture of the rose ceremony with her in White next to the other final four which was a bit odd.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:50 am

OK I checked the dates.  Grad ceremony was Wed 21/08 so IMO a SHV could have been Thur/Fri/Sat, especially if Chelsea's IG activity was weird as you say @Michdealm.  

The "forgot to post" pic and grad pic were posted the same day suggesting he was out of mobile coverage or "otherwise occupied" between graduating and Saturday IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 HUSdXXD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:21 am

@Bobette two little piggies is definitely an SHV sign to me

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:25 am

Right well that's three of us so that makes it official.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 3806527698  

They don't usually post while away so IMO piggies pic taken at the SHV and posted now as a sign he's thinking of her.  

Cute.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 1f437 Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 1f437 :sprinklehearts
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:38 am

Do you think they managed to go to a restaurant together somewhere?

Hopefully he puts up more cryptic pictures, it makes life interesting.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:46 am

Michdealm wrote:Do you think they managed to go to a restaurant together somewhere?

Hopefully he puts up more cryptic pictures, it makes life interesting.

No way IMO - they are usually secreted away in a bush shack or similar - TPTB wouldn't risk them being seen at a restaurant.  They were probably left a fridge full of food that was easy to prepare, and pork buns only need to be steamed for a few minutes...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:56 am

Little White Duck in Chadstone makes a very similar looking bun. Maybe he was just in a food court thinking of her. Or maybe that's where the Bach people went shopping for their provisions.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh