SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Regarding the kissing, I’m not too bothered by it. You can tell that the losses with a lot of the girls, even from first dates, were not at all passionate. It was almost obigitory. For me the tell tale sign is the hand holding. Which I have only seen with Chelsie. To me that seems far more intimate than the kissing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by chailatte Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Sundy wrote:Regarding the kissing, I’m not too bothered by it. You can tell that the losses with a lot of the girls, even from first dates, were not at all passionate.  It was almost obigitory. For me the tell tale sign is the hand holding.  Which I have only seen with Chelsie. To me that seems far more intimate than the kissing

IMO he should be kissing the girls he’s interested in to see if there’s sexual chemistry .. if there’s none, then he knows that she’s in friend zone territory ..

@Sundy I’ve noticed the same thing and that when Matt and Chelsie talk, he holds her hand and caresses it. I haven’t seen him do that with anyone else .. not even Abbie who he sits very close to (or she shoves herself very close to him?? Lol)

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:59 pm

Speaking about holding hands, this was shown during their SQT. It happened earlier during their 2nd 1-1 date.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 46298310

Source: BschelorArchive

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Sorry for the double post, but has this been posted here?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7434601/Bachelor-drag-queen-Art-Simone-tips-Chelsie-McLeod-win.html

Good to read that “Art (the drag queen) also revealed that she was surprised to find out that Bachelor Matt was quite the gentleman on set.

'Matt was very kind, open-minded and genuinely interested and happy to chat when the cameras weren't rolling,' Art gushed. 'He seemed like a really great guy.'

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Just got an invite last week to a UWA alumni event in a couple of weeks; I wonder if Matt will head to Perth for it haha.

Also find it interesting that Abbie was public about starting a new job in July. I thought TPTB would be stricter than that with them.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:05 pm

For those worried Matt & Chelsea have split this should set your fears at ease.  No way TPTB would have allowed an interview like this to be published if they were preparing the audience for a post-show split IMO.  

"I'm in love," he tells TV WEEK, smiling. "I would be hard-pressed to say I've been this happy before – this is me at my happiest."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:12 pm

Bobette wrote:For those worried Matt & Chelsea have split this should set your fears at ease.  No way TPTB would have allowed an interview like this to be published if they were preparing the audience for a post-show split IMO.  

"I'm in love," he tells TV WEEK, smiling. "I would be hard-pressed to say I've been this happy before – this is me at my happiest."

Source

High clap High clap Never doubted it though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:17 pm

Bobette wrote:For those worried Matt & Chelsea have split this should set your fears at ease.  No way TPTB would have allowed an interview like this to be published if they were preparing the audience for a post-show split IMO.  

Source

They are still together as far as I can tell from my production connection. The status quo has not changed from the FRC to now or their brief would have changed. So if he picked someone, then he hasn't switched or broken up with them since. I'm hesitant to 100% assume he definitely picked someone though after the ridiculousness of last season. :crazed no idea

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:27 pm

@stoneleigh, Last season made me 10000% sure Matt would pick someone and I wouldn't be surprised if they actually have it written into the Lead's contract from here on (The Anti-Badger Clause laugh out loud). They couldn't risk that happening again IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:37 pm

Bobette wrote:@stoneleigh, Last season made me 10000% sure Matt would pick someone and I wouldn't be surprised if they actually have it written into the Lead's contract from here on (The Anti-Badger Clause laugh out loud).  They couldn't risk that happening again IMO.

I'm 99.99% sure he picked Chelsie and they are going strong but last year, I had the same info from the same production source... namely that there were 2 at the FRC and still 2 (the same 2) coming into the media rounds... but it turns out the 2 were Sophie and Brit... Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 2292733854 and I was very wrong becdause I assumed he picked someone. :crazed

Lets just say I'm a bit gun shy. giggling Plus I have absolutely zero connections to Matt or any of the girls this year so I am only going off the production edit in my sleuthing, plus the excellent work of you lot here on this forum. I haven't even been able to get the FRC location like I did last year... although I did try.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:22 am

Just watched this week's Insider guide  Two observations:

1. Matt is encouraging Abbie, IMO.  He is FULLY FLIRTING with her in this clip.  

He asks her how it was decided who got the date cards; she says "I was going to suggest rock paper scissors..." and he cuts her off and says, "You were going to leave it up to chance?  You were going to leave LOVE up to chance?" Suspect

This season was not IMO a case of Abbie blindly and arrogantly thinking she was *the one* with no foundation - Matt was egging her on as much as the producers, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 VNi5eos

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Aus8zVe

2. Chelsea was not the only one to get to get a pep talk from the drag queen; there's a snippet of Elly as well.  

I wonder if they did this with all the girls and then chose the one who gave them the most value (i.e. tears).  No wonder the DQ is tipping Chelsea - she would surely have noticed hers was the only one shown.

Also, Elly's painting matches her earrings. Weird.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 CHSmasN
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:43 am

Bobette wrote:

1. Matt is encouraging Abbie, IMO.  He is FULLY FLIRTING with her in this clip.  

He asks her how it was decided who got the date cards; she says "I was going to suggest rock paper scissors..." and he cuts her off and says, "You were going to leave it up to chance?  You were going to leave LOVE up to chance?" Suspect

This season was not IMO a case of Abbie blindly and arrogantly thinking she was *the one* with no foundation - Matt was egging her on as much as the producers, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 VNi5eos

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Aus8zVe

Dang!  But as you mentioned @bobette in your previous posts, he’s been enjoying the time with her, It clearly shows on the show and I think it’s Abbie who has spent a lot of time with Matt this season. Atleast it looks like from the edited version.

Just venting: I don’t like Matt as a bachelor. Chelsie is too good for him
Lol, I had to. I apologize.  I am so invested in this show. hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh