SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:04 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Also just noting that Elly was tagged in a pic May 8 (I posted it on her thread) which would place her Top 10 at best so if she's out, I can't see anyone toppling Chelsea now.

I do really like Elly, and she's in my top 5 initial favourites, but I don't see her getting any higher than top 6-8 (I think she'd be eliminated around the same time as Vakoo).
I feel like it has got to be a Chelsie, Helena, Kristen top 3.  Helena is getting a fairytale edit in my eyes and could possibly be crushed in the end like Nikki if she's F2.. Kristen is giving me total F3 vibes (and she's reminding me majorly of Hannah G from S23). And Chelsie's my F1 (there's just something about her I love and connect with and she's my Cassie).

Yeah as I said upthread Elly was the only non-Chelsea F1 option left for me because everyone else had been ruled out one way or another IMO, but if not F1 then MoT, and it looks like that's the case.  

That said, I like what I've seen of Chelsea and am happy with her as F1 (Nerd Love!) although my favourites never win so I'm guessing when the season starts there will be someone I like more.  laugh out loud  

I am however disappointed she's apparently been laid out on a silver platter - IMO sleuthing is less fun when every man and his dog is tipping the same winner (literally in the case of Sportsbet).

If Chelsea's F1 I don't know who would counter-balance her as F2.  Helena certainly has enough SCs to be F2 but IMO she might be seen as too similar to Chelsea. So perhaps F4 with Abbie as F3?

For the hometowns that would spread the girls nicely across the country:

Chelsea -  VIC
Helena - WA
Abbie - QLD
...and maybe token brunette Emma - NSW?

I really don't know where to place Kristen at this point but I'm thinking either F2 or F5. dizzy  IMO distance could be an issue (her wanting to live in China/Matt not) so IMO it's possible she could walk.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:43 am

Bachbee wrote:Matt was on the Gold Coast today
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0dQbYUAk2E/?igshid=u78v8qniy925
Kristen was also on the GC today, per her friends IG stories. They were both MIA with Kristen presumably in china and they both turn up on the same day in the same city :tinfoil (wishfully thinking)

He is doing radio interviews.. yay!! Can't wait to try and pick up some hints.

I'm happy Kristen is in Aus, because I think she is F1. I can't get over that look Matt has on his face after he meets her.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:45 am

Agent99 wrote:
Kristen was also on the GC today, per her friends IG stories. They were both MIA with Kristen presumably in china and they both turn up on the same day in the same city :tinfoil (wishfully thinking)

I'm happy Kristen is in Aus, because I think she is F1.  I can't get over that look Matt has on his face after he meets her.

If she is you might want to place a bet because you'd win big with odds of 5.00 Hugesmile

I agree with the bold though - I see so much lust from Matt towards Kristen.  Can't wait to see what goes down....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:48 am

A friend of Matt has followed Chelsie on IG.. and just like that my hope for Kristen has gone up in smoke :crazed

Edit: i don't have solid evidence that he is friends with Matt but he has mutuals with him Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Scree198

Last edited by Bachbee on Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:50 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

I'm happy Kristen is in Aus, because I think she is F1.  I can't get over that look Matt has on his face after he meets her.

If she is you might want to place a bet because you'd win big with odds of 5.00 Hugesmile

I agree with the bold though - I see so much lust from Matt towards Kristen.  Can't wait to see what goes down....

I hate Sportsbet and am just ignoring them laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:01 am

Agent99 wrote:
I hate Sportsbet and am just ignoring them laugh out loud

I can pretty much guarantee I hate them more than you. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 3806527698

And more ever this season.  Any company who makes so much money off of people with gambling addictions that they can afford to give away the winner, lose money, and just write it off as a marketing stunt to lure in more punters deserves to be hated, IMO.

Also they came here and said mean things and I didn't like it.   cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:15 am

Bachbee wrote:A friend of Matt has followed Chelsie on IG.. and just like that my hope for Kristen has gone up in smoke :crazed

Edit: i don't have solid evidence that he is friends with Matt but he has mutuals with him Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Scree198

Good pick up @bachbee!

I know I'm late to the game, but do we know any of Matt's friends to keep an eye on?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:51 am

While it may not be as fun for sleuthing F1, I’m loving that it may be a love story that’s shown and handed on a silver platter. That’s exactly what was expected this season with Osher and the show going on about Matt has found the one and the hype of a love story before shown. I’d rather see the love story than drama and bs like with Honey badger.l and suspense for the sake of suspense. I’m sure there will be drama this season but ultimately I can see it going more like Matty Js season and even more of a love story shown. Give me the love story and a couple I can cheer for any day.

I’m excited at Chelsie likely being the F1. She’s the only one I can truly see Matt with and it working out and lasting. Similar age and place in life, both living in Melbourne, careers of area of interest, similar vibes imo, tons of chemistry when they met. The litmus Test I do now when thinking of lead and F1 is can I see them together in the real world and on red carpets etc and I definitely see that with chelsie and Matt Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 4256136633 They have that couple look imo just like Matty j and Laura did. Suit each other. I’m excited to watch them cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:23 pm

BTW, I’ve already seen Rachael on IG liking comments implying that Chelsie wins or people saying they think she wins.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:While it may not be as fun for sleuthing F1, I’m loving that it may be a love story that’s shown and handed on a silver platter. That’s exactly what was expected this season with Osher and the show going on about Matt has found the one and the hype of a love story before shown. I’d rather see the love story than drama and bs like with Honey badger.l and suspense for the sake of suspense. I’m sure there will be drama this season but ultimately I can see it going more like Matty Js season and even more of a love story shown. Give me the love story and a couple I can cheer for any day.

I’m excited at Chelsie likely being the F1. She’s the only one I can truly see Matt with and it working out and lasting. Similar age and place in life, both living in Melbourne, careers of area of interest, similar vibes imo, tons of chemistry when they met. The litmus Test I do now when thinking of lead and F1 is can I see them together in the real world and on red carpets etc and I definitely see that with chelsie and Matt Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 4256136633 They have that couple look imo just like Matty j and Laura did. Suit each other. I’m excited to watch them cheerleader

IMO I totatally agree, I’ve kept thinking that I could have seen them meeting outside of this and them still liking each other. Besides reading their interviews Chelsie seems like what Matt has been saying he wants/wanted out of this as a partner.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:03 pm

I'm shipping Chelsie as it goes with what I said from the very beginning - I hope Matt chooses brains over boobs!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:26 pm

And I’m looking for brains with sincerity and a sense of humor. No arrogance please... about being a know it all and uppity type.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh