SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:24 pm

The Grampians are a long drive from Melbourne but I see your point about being away from it all. It’s hard to tell where they are from that one photo - could be anywhere!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:25 pm

Wait, I have to confess: Matt was with me!
Look at the picture of my breakfast last week:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 6f3b5010

Seriously, what is the odd I had a piggy bun like Matt?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:27 pm

Well it wouldn't be an season of Bach AU without a couple of girls pretending to be bisexual for attention now would it... IMO  Rolling Eyes

The Bachelor: Vakoo Kauapirura and Rachael Arahill's secret love affair exposed

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 89ZDNtp

In an unexpected turn of events, Vakoo Kauapirura and Rachael Arahill have ditched this year's Bachelor Matt Agnew and fallen head over heels for each other instead!

In yet another Bachelor bombshell to send shock waves across the nation, new photos have emerged showing the reality TV stars locking lips while on a dinner date at a Sydney restaurant last week.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 X6BEQXL

An unnamed source close to the model told New Idea that after meeting and forming a connection in the Bachelor mansion, their close friendship quickly developed into something more.

Source

ETA: @sdmom that Totoro bun is the BEST! laugh out loud Where did you eat, the same place?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:40 pm

It may well be that these two are seeking attention or 'fame' but one of the myths perpetuated about people who are bisexual is that they are making it up. Let's not contribute to that. For example a straight person may publicly display a new relationship for fame/scandal etc and we may question their motives for that action but we wouldn't question their sexuality.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:46 pm

[mention]"Before we'd go to bed, all the girls in the house would joke that only one girl was going to end up with Matt," she says. "So what were the rest of us going to do? What would our back-up plan be? "The crew were good-looking, so everyone had their own guy they'd joke about and say, 'This guy is hot,' and, 'This guy is mine when I leave the house.'"
Rachael, 23, says that after discovering Matt's minder lived near her in Sydney, she felt "it would make more sense to date him than it would to date Matt".

"I would always say it's a smart goal," she explains. "It's more attainable since there aren't 28 girls fighting for him."

While the crew member was in a relationship and not returning Rachael's advances, he still served as a distraction to the emptiness she was feeling on set.

"All the girls in the house had made these great connections with Matt and had these big feelings for him," she says. "But I thought, 'I don't feel this at all in any way shape or form,' adding that she'd been "thinking about walking out for two weeks".

While fellow Bachelorette Mary, 32, confesses that "having a Plan B is actually a smart thing to do", she says in the end she told Matt about Rachael's crush out of fear she'd lose her place in the competition.

"I didn't want to go home if she's there with a Plan B – I don't have a Plan B; I'm here for Matt," she explains, adding that she was disappointed he'd sent home Monique, 26, but kept Rachael.

"I told Matt, 'Last week you sent someone home. This girl was interested; she wanted to get to know you. But there's this girl and she's interested in someone else,'" Mary recalls. "It was terrible!"
[/mention] wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjbnYeUmJ_kAhVmg-AKHbZeBPYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nowtolove.com.au%2Freality-tv%2Fthe-bachelor-australia%2Fbachelor-australia-rachael-crew-phone-number-57825&psig=AOvVaw2TFgdKgv9tufi_vVUpLjww&ust=1566862594363893

IMO I don’t have a problem with Rachael crushing on a crew member, I’m sure through every season Australian and not that the contestants liked or joked about liking some of the crew. Also, IMO Matt and Rachael a billion percent were never gonna end up together, it will be funny to watch on Wednesday, they’ll probably drag it out and milk it for everything it’s worth.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Finch wrote:It may well be that these two are seeking attention or 'fame' but one of the myths perpetuated about people who are bisexual is that they are making it up. Let's not contribute to that. For example a straight person may publicly display a new relationship for fame/scandal etc and we may question their motives for that action but we wouldn't question their sexuality.

Alright, I'll rephrase. This is a fake relationship designed to garner attention, IMO, and it does not surprise me for one minute that is it these two particular women involved.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Yep, nice rephrase @bobette. I tend to agree.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:15 pm

Finch wrote:Yep, nice rephrase @bobette. I tend to agree.

I just hope Rachael doesn't catch Vakoo's FAKE CONJUNCTIVITIS Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:17 pm

OF COURSE it is Thirsty McThirsterson and Australia's Next Top Bachelorette putting on a showmance laugh out loud See you on BIP ladies!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:22 pm

I never heard of piggy buns before and now I want them! laugh out loud

I have to ignore the obvious scripting that goes on in the franchises. no no

Great catching up in this thread! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Matt has now added French pastries to his insta story. I have not watched him long enough to know if he regularly posts about food.
However if we link Kristen + Chinese to Pork buns. Then Helena, French from Mauritius to the pastries.
What food would we associate with Chelsie? Maybe Lamingtons for Elly. Something American for Emma.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:20 pm

I must be on my own here. I don’t think there is any link to Matt’s SM and clues to the ending. I suspect he is just being a normal guy. no idea
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh