SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Derek and Nicole had an awesome jive to Proud Mary as well.

As for Leah Remini... at least she was a contestant on the show.  Better than some guest judges that weren't.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:28 pm

mercieme wrote:They need to retire Proud Mary IMO....Mark and Paige and Lindsay and Jordan have both killed the performances IMO that it will be hard for anyone to top them. Ally did well but no where compared to those iconic dances from Paige and Jordan and the judges are saying she did it so well, what!!!!

ETA - yep Ally got 8’s, but could have been lower as there were clearly some missteps....I was wondering if she would get 9’s with the way the judges were gaga with their feedback.

I am actually shocked that they have kept the scores as low as they have. I don't recall, but has anyone gotten a 9 yet? Admittedly, this group isn't the best and their dancing is average...even the better ones are nowhere near the level of some of the past stars.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Nope, 8 has been the highest.

It is only week 4, too soon for 9's and 10's IMO.  Gives them something to strive for.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:40 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Nope, 8 has been the highest.

It is only week 4, too soon for 9's and 10's IMO.  Gives them something to strive for.

That has never stopped them before. If I remember correctly Nicole Scherzinger got 9's the first or second week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:40 pm

Len is right though, not sure why are booing him. I love Kate and Pasha is an excellent choreographer but that Tango was not on point...I thought Kate would struggle with this one.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Did James and Emma just go at sync at the start with their hand motion sequences? James is very smooth though, wonder if the judges will bring the 9 paddle out laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:52 pm

Sprite wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Nope, 8 has been the highest.

That has never stopped them before. If I remember correctly Nicole Scherzinger got 9's the first or second week.
Yeah, but different producers now.  I have a feeling the judges have been told to be stingier in the beginning of the season.

I am actually liking the fact scores aren't too high in the beginning.  If it is a WOW dance, then yes. But so far, none of these dances have had that WOW factor.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:01 pm

The only thing missing in Hannah and Alan’s package of them in the rage room to make the same as Becca’s date with Blake is Lil Jon’s  turn down for what music laugh out loud

ETA - Papa Robbio is in the audience....Len loves Hannah.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:02 pm

Great finish move to Hannah's Paso. And I loved her hair in the single back braid--really fit the mood of the dance.

ETA: Also loved the beast necklace!

Last edited by Doats on Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Go Hannah!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Ally got way over scored IMO, not sure how how both Hannah and Ally are getting the same score after their routines, these judges tonight!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:11 pm

mercieme wrote:The only thing missing in Hannah and Alan’s package of them in the rage room to make the same as Becca’s date with Blake is Lil Jon’s  turn down for what music laugh out loud

ETA - Papa Robbio is in the audience....Len loves Hannah.

I missed Papa Robbio.....I am sure he will meet Alan tonight.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez