SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:02 am

ReneeM wrote:
Doats wrote:CA saved Ally.

Bruno saved Ally.

What a travesty that James is gone!
I can’t even flex like Ally doesn’t deserve it. Lauren or Kel should’ve been the one to go.

Lauren us the bottom by far for me. I like her but she isn’t great. Aly is okay but not as good as the judges make her seem.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:02 am

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Holy sh*t this bottom 2. I don’t even know who they should save.
So Ally is in just by the judges, the bias is real, this is so freaking unfair!!!!

@mercieme I wish I could give your post 10 Likes. TPTB have got yet another controversial semi final on their hands.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:03 am

Well if the judges really are biased they have to live with knowing they sent james home.

But maybe he needs to be with his family. Though having him in the finals would've been a happy distraction....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:03 am

ReneeM wrote:
Doats wrote:CA saved Ally.

Bruno saved Ally.

What a travesty that James is gone!
I can’t even flex like Ally doesn’t deserve it. Lauren or Kel should’ve been the one to go.

IMO should’ve been Lauren. I believe Kel will perform well in a freestyle.

Absolute shame that James is gone.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:04 am

ReneeM wrote:I know y’all are probably thinking Ally’s fake but this is truly just who this girl is. Genuine sweetheart and has a heart of gold.
@ReneeM are you checking Twitter......the general public is not feeling Ally for whenever reason and I think they are not going to vote for her next week even more because of this and the judges will have to save her again and hand her the mirror ball at this rate.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:06 am

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I know y’all are probably thinking Ally’s fake but this is truly just who this girl is. Genuine sweetheart and has a heart of gold.
@ReneeM are you checking Twitter......the general public is not feeling Ally for whenever reason and I think they are not going to vote for her next week because of this and the judges will have to save her again and hand her the mirror ball at this rate.

Do the judges get to pick in the finale or are the results based solely on viewers' votes?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:08 am

Doats wrote:
mercieme wrote:
@ReneeM are you checking Twitter......the general public is not feeling Ally for whenever reason and I think they are not going to vote for her next week because of this and the judges will have to save her again and hand her the mirror ball at this rate.

Do the judges get to pick in the finale or are the results based solely on viewers' votes?
@doats, I think since it’s just a one night finale, there won’t be a bottom two so the votes have to count more so.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:12 am

I think the issue with the general public and Ally is that the judges are clearly over scoring her IMO. That Charleston had several mistakes and they still gave her a perfect score. It’s not good when viewers with little to no dance experience can spot these mistakes, but the judges blatantly ignore them and then underscore routines with no mistakes. It gets really tiring and I think that’s exactly what has happened here. 

Lauren should have gone home so I did feel bad for James, although he wasn’t as memorable as I thought he would be like I did at the start of the season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:18 am

@mercieme I definitely don’t think Ally’s gonna win for exactly the reasons you’ve said. but I do think she deserves to be in the finals. My final four would’ve been Hannah, James, Ally, & Kel.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:21 am

The whole night sucked.

I hate contemporary but even Hannah deserved a 30 for that dance.  IMO it was more expressive than Kel's.

Ally did not deserve any 10's tonight at all. Neither dance was perfect.  She made mistakes in both of them. There is definite judge bias going on and it doesn't look pretty at all.

I read elsewhere that Bobby Bones and various country stars were tweeting to vote for Lauren so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she made it into the finals.

I'm sorry that James went home because IMO he was the best male dancer of the season and for much of the season he had the highest average as far as scores went.  He was bumped down when the judges started underscoring him and overscoring Ally.  I'm also sorry for the loss of their baby.  He may not be dancing in the finals, but he will probably still be there next week since they usually have all the dancers back for the last night.

I have also suspected that James has not been getting the votes but he was always safe because of his high scores.  And, tonight even though Ally had the highest scores of the night, she was still in the bottom 2... shows that she is not getting the votes at all.  We can only hope that the judges' do not pick the winner this year because if they do, it will be Ally.  But, if they don't we could end up with Lauren as the winner due to the Bobby Bones effect.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:22 am

ReneeM wrote:@mercieme I definitely don’t think Ally’s gonna win for exactly the reasons you’ve said. but I do think she deserves to be in the finals. My final four would’ve been Hannah, James, Ally, & Kel.
I hear you but I am too pissed right now about James not making it and my anger is just based on Ally being saved 3 times and clearly being over scored on top of it....utter rubbish IMO.

ETA - @havadrpepper, well if Lauren wins, bigger problem for the show to solve next season IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:23 am

I think DWTS should do another all star season where James Van Der Beek comes back and he wins it all

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez