SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:50 pm

https://twitter.com/beccarocha_/status/1196633164128509952?s=21

This shows how out of sync Ally was yet they got 10s.  She is rightly top 4 (Lauren should have been 5th).  I hope It comes down to Hannah and Kel they are the best two left.  Janes should be in the finale

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:https://twitter.com/beccarocha_/status/1196633164128509952?s=21

This shows how out of sync Ally was yet they got 10s.  She is rightly top 4 (Lauren should have been 5th).  I hope It comes down to Hannah and Kel they are the best two left.  Janes should be in the finale
Thanks for doing the Lord’s work and posting the evidence. Honestly I am ambivalent about Ally’s mannerisms and not bothered like it does some people going after her for that; but she ain’t the best dancer this season and the judges bias for her pisses me off big time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:27 am

I wonder if James asked to be let go tonight. His family needs him - we all saw how emotional his little girl was tonight. Having to put the time in rehearsal would be difficult when his heart is with his family.

Is Hannah PMS 24/7? Geez, I've never seen a girl so emotional all the time! As good as her dancing was tonight, I didn't think they deserved 10s when judging them on their own. But when you compare it to her competition, then yes, she should have gotten 10s on the contemporary. I don't think she dances with as much emotional freedom as Ali or Kel.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:18 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:https://twitter.com/beccarocha_/status/1196633164128509952?s=21

This definitely shows them out of sync. Right from the start it was off, as they were also on different steps coming down the stairs at the beginning of the number. Len hung his head when he said he would’ve voted for Ally as well. I know he felt bad, but he looked cowardly.

IMO F4 should’ve been Kel, Hannah, James & Ally. James will be fine & grateful to spend more time with his family this week, but all season long he showed he was a strong enough dancer to be in the finals.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:57 am

I'm so disappointed James is off. I really liked him. I thought he was a very good dancer, and I really expected him to at least be in the final two. He seems like such a great person! I could tell the judges were shocked at the bottom two. I fully expected Lauren to go home last night, not James!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:05 am

In the past during the semi-finals there are usually knock out dances by at least one or two dancers that you say "WOW".  There were none last night.  

Overall IMO this is just an average group of dancers and for some reason the judges have decided to play on Ally's "everyone said I was the worst dancer" mantra and are promoting her as the WOW dancer of the season and look how far she has come.  We know she's not getting the votes having been in the bottom two 3 different times. And, I think she may have actually been the lowest for a couple of those.

It is my opinion that someone that needs to be saved 3 times by the judges' is not the peoples' choice to be the winner.

Last season may have been a sh*t show with Bobby Bones as a winner but people voted for him. His scores did not propel him to the win.  Heck, at least if Lauren wins she'll get it because people voted for her, not because the judges' promoted her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:43 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:In the past during the semi-finals there are usually knock out dances by at least one or two dancers that you say "WOW".  There were none last night.  

Overall IMO this is just an average group of dancers and for some reason the judges have decided to play on Ally's "everyone said I was the worst dancer" mantra and are promoting her as the WOW dancer of the season and look how far she has come.  We know she's not getting the votes having been in the bottom two 3 different times. And, I think she may have actually been the lowest for a couple of those.

It is my opinion that someone that needs to be saved 3 times by the judges' is not the peoples' choice to be the winner.

Last season may have been a sh*t show with Bobby Bones as a winner but people voted for him. His scores did not propel him to the win.  Heck, at least if Lauren wins she'll get it because people voted for her, not because the judges' promoted her.

I could live with Lauren winning because of viewer votes even if I felt the best dancer didn't win.

What I am having trouble stomaching is the judges' blatant bias and over scoring of Ally. It undermines the entire premise of the show that they are objective and evaluating the actual dancing rather than whose personality they like best. The Bobby Bones result came back to bite them last season but this season could be just as bad if not worse. Viewers could very well feel that their votes don't count so why bother to vote or watch.

All just MHO...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:07 am

Doats wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:In the past during the semi-finals there are usually knock out dances by at least one or two dancers that you say "WOW".  There were none last night.  

I could live with Lauren winning because of viewer votes even if I felt the best dancer didn't win.

What I am having trouble stomaching is the judges' blatant bias and over scoring of Ally. It undermines the entire premise of the show that they are objective and evaluating the actual dancing rather than whose personality they like best. The Bobby Bones result came back to bite them last season but this season could be just as bad if not worse. Viewers could very well feel that their votes don't count so why bother to vote or watch.

All just MHO...

That's my beef too. When I look at Hannah's Quick Step, and the only thing Len could find wrong was at a moment their hold wasn't as tight as it could be, and for her Tango, Len again said there was a little waver, nothing on footwork, or anything else was wrong, if he wants to give her a 9 for that, by all means that's fine. But in comparison to Ally's or Lauren's dances, who are getting 10's for many more errors, it's infuriating. As frustrating as it is for a viewer, I can only imagine what it is for Hannah and Alan. And it's bad when you have to pro's calling out the judges for their skimpy scores.

Looking at Twitter or IG at the comments, many others have noticed the bias towards Ally from the judges. I think it will backfire and people will be more inclined not to vote for her because of it. At least that's my hope. Glad Hannah made it to the finals, I'm okay if she doesn't take the trophy, I at least wanted her to make it this far. Really bummed James is gone, I really thought he deserved to be in the finals and even take the trophy home.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:56 pm

James looked shell shocked even before they announced the couples in the bottom two.  It was so apparent that James was dancing with a very heavy heart last night. and I think that he knew that they weren't going to save him over Allie.  What is so odd is that in reality there were only 9 judges points that separated Allie (60) and James (51) last night.  So what happened to his fan votes?  Maybe if he had danced closer to the beginning it would have made a difference???  Or if they hadn't waited so long to reveal the tragedy he had just experienced on Saturday???  

I don't believe that there was any way that the judges didn't know about him and his wife losing the baby.  It occurred just 2 days before the live airing of the show.  So I guess that by the time they reached the semi-finals, the judges won't take anything, any personal issues, that the stars are dealing with into consideration when they give out their scores.

I was sad to see James go.  But I am glad that Kel gets to dance at least another week.  I have grown to really like him, so I would be happy to see him make it to the final three.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:18 pm

@Longhornfan

I'm not sure that James was getting a huge amount of fan votes during the season. His high scores were keeping him safe when there were more contestants. It was only when they started pumping up Ally with inflated scores and under scoring James that it started to matter.  Again, for Ally to be in the bottom 2 last night with the highest score of the night, she is not getting the fan vote.

I like James and feel he should have been in the final but even then, I don't think he would have the fan vote to win (not taking into account the loss of the baby).  If it was Hannah/Lauren/Kel/James in the F4, IMO the top 2 for fan vote would be Hannah and Lauren. The judges would have to really sabotage them for one of them to not win.

The bias for Ally is all over the internet.  We can only hope that votes are driven to others because of it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:48 pm

I think it’s time for new judges if this show wants to last. When judges stay in place for so many seasons, they begin to feel they own it and start trying to rig it the way they want it to go. Even going on with dwts for a long time now. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:24 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/carrie-ann-inaba-says-she-143744743.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 28 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
bluwavz
beader
USAGold
Just Looking
LoveDovez