SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:33 am

@HavaDrPepper I think the friend of Jed’s that was in contact with the spoiler account is a girl, iirc the mod on reddit used female pronouns once. The person was certain Jed wasn’t engaged because according to them he wasn’t acting engaged. Tonight confirmed that to be true.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:35 am

ReneeM wrote:@HavaDrPepper I think the friend of Jed’s that was in contact with the spoiler account is a girl, iirc the mod on reddit used female pronouns once. The person was certain Jed wasn’t engaged because according to them he wasn’t acting engaged. Tonight confirmed that to be true.

Thanks. I couldn't remember.

I still think even more crap is gonna be coming out about him. After his stories to Hannah tonight, the floodgates will be opened.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:39 am

^^^ Haley will be on with RS tomorrow to talk about what was said by Jed tonight. He said only 20 minutes or so. He also has those other texts. Not sure if he is planning on releasing them Or not

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:24 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^ Haley will be on with RS tomorrow to talk about what was said by Jed tonight.  He said only 20 minutes or so. He also has those other texts.  Not sure if he is planning on releasing them Or not
where did you see this
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:31 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^ Haley will be on with RS tomorrow to talk about what was said by Jed tonight.  He said only 20 minutes or so. He also has those other texts.  Not sure if he is planning on releasing them Or not

As entertaining as this season has been for me, and it has been SUPER entertaining, I can't help but feel for all those who were caught in the fallout of this season's bad choices, poor decisions, manipulation, and deception. These are real people who, no fault of their own, are suffering humiliation, loss, frustration, harassment, etc... due to the actions of a few (those few being Hannah, Jed, Luke).

It will definitely pass and hopefully soon, but the fallout was pretty extensive.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:41 am

@guardianangel where can we find Tyler and Hannah fan thread
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:49 am

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:18 am

Well glad that is over! I literally rolled my eyes when Jed came out of the car with his guitar. no no I was watching with my mom and when he started singing she was like "my god he can't sing" and she was so true. I could barely hear what he was singing. So he did admit he went on the show for his career. Jed you got caught and so glad Hannah ended things. Now I wish her all the best and if she wants to start things fresh with Tyler then good luck to them! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:30 am

My impressions:

The FRC -- Even though Jed later said that Hannah had been "conflicted," I sure didn't see it at the FRC. My overriding perception is that it was never Tyler. She liked him, sure, and it was difficult for her to let him go. But IMO it wasn't even close. I groaned when Jed took his guitar out of the car, but at least this time the song was an improvement over his previous efforts. (Did anyone else wonder if he left Haley's guitar case back in the car?)

The break-up chat -- I was stunned when Jed refused to call Haley his girlfriend. Guy, you slept with her repeatedly, you traveled with her, you introduced her to your friends and family. You told her you loved her! She was your girlfriend. Maybe that's why he had similar difficulty in fully comprehending the word, "fiancée."

Hannah and Jed live -- I really felt for Hannah. She looked like she had put another twenty years on her face. Jed handled it about as well as he could under the circumstances. I'm glad she told him she was over it. My takeaway here was that she is in no way ready to dive into another relationship.

Hannah and Tyler --  Very cute together. The twenty years that went on to her face when Jed was there immediately vanished. I loved her giggles, *but* I still think she isn't ready for her next relationship. It's just too soon given what happened to her. Tyler handled the conversation well. I think a drink is fine (and yeah, that request from Hannah did have a scripted feel.) It gave the show the lighthearted ending it needed, and segued nicely into the promo for Paradise. If Hannah is what Tyler wants, I'll support them as a couple. But one thing that will need to be discussed over that drink is his (likely) signed contract for the Bachelor (along with Peter, Mike, and whoever else.) I would still like to see him as the Bachelor, but we'll see what develops over the next month.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:45 am

Amethyst wrote:My impressions:

The FRC -- Even though Jed later said that Hannah had been "conflicted," I sure didn't see it at the FRC. My overriding perception is that it was never Tyler. She liked him, sure, and it was difficult for her to let him go. But IMO it wasn't even close. I groaned when Jed took his guitar out of the car, but at least this time the song was an improvement over his previous efforts. (Did anyone else wonder if he left Haley's guitar case back in the car?)

The break-up chat -- I was stunned when Jed refused to call Haley his girlfriend. Guy, you slept with her repeatedly, you traveled with her, you introduced her to your friends and family. You told her you loved her! She was your girlfriend. Maybe that's why he had similar difficulty in fully comprehending the word, "fiancée."

Hannah and Jed live -- I really felt for Hannah. She looked like she had put another twenty years on her face. Jed handled it about as well as he could under the circumstances. I'm glad she told him she was over it. My takeaway here was that she is in no way ready to dive into another relationship.

Hannah and Tyler --  Very cute together. The twenty years that went on to her face when Jed was there immediately vanished. I loved her giggles, *but* I still think she isn't ready for her next relationship. It's just too soon given what happened to her. Tyler handled the conversation well. I think a drink is fine (and yeah, that request from Hannah did have a scripted feel.) It gave the show the lighthearted ending it needed, and segued nicely into the promo for Paradise. If Hannah is what Tyler wants, I'll support them as a couple. But one thing that will need to be discussed over that drink is his (likely) signed contract for the Bachelor (along with Peter, Mike, and whoever else.) I would still like to see him as the Bachelor, but we'll see what develops over the next month.

Yes to all of the above. Even though Hannah said she was conflicted in the People video, I think she had to say that in order to ask out Tyler again. She had to pretend she was conflicted. I never saw the connection with him that she had with Jed. The fact that she is still getting emotional about it today tells me this has deeply affected her and she needs time to heal. It is always a good idea to take sometime for yourself after a breakup. Tyler deserves a woman who wants him and only him, not be someone else's second best. I truly hope he does get offered the lead because there would be a line of women a mile long just waiting to apply for the show. He would bring in the ratings for sure! Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:04 am

To all the Tannah fans, I am so happy for you all !!!
I like them together and I am wishing them the best.
I also like to say that Tyler is one of the best man I 
see on this tv show. Thanks everyone for making this forum
work. Good job!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:09 am

ReneeM wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Ok i am feeling dumb but what does it mean when CH said I can ship this?
Shipping means you really like a couple and root for them. Ship comes from relationship.

I had to laugh when both Hannah and Tyler were like nah, we're good. In other words, do not butt into this. However, it would be good for ABC to pay for the date since they helped enable the mess in the first place.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+65
Astrobach
Idlemess
bluwavz
Chgohighlife
Soleil
veg_out
Minney
locoforbach
northernviewer
Doggoneit
msjr