SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:38 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Has Tyler’s family liked or posted anything about them recently ?  That to me will be more telling than Hannah’s imo.
Not sure the timing you are looking for. As of yesterday, similar to the Browns, Mama Cameron also liked the morning after TMZ pics and she re-storied H&T IG stories yesterday as well. I haven’t looked at what she has liked today but there is a post here now  she liked about H&T giving their relationship a go again. So IMO Mama Cameron has remained consistently supportive of H&T throughout the season and up till now. I also track Tyler’s cousin who also liked Hannah’s IG post press post today. Ryan and Austin to the best of my knowledge don’t say anything on SM about their brother’s relationship but both follow Hannah on IG. Ryan did an IG live yesterday Friday, skipped through the H&T relationship questions but when asked how he feels about Hannah, he responded “I think she is great”.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Has Tyler’s family liked or posted anything about them recently ?  That to me will be more telling than Hannah’s imo.
Not sure the timing you are looking for. As of yesterday, similar to the Browns, Mama Cameron also liked the morning after TMZ pics and she re-storied H&T IG stories yesterday as well. I haven’t looked at what she has liked today but there is a post here now  she liked about H&T giving their relationship a go again. So IMO Mama Cameron has remained consistently supportive of H&T throughout the season and up till now. I also track Tyler’s cousin who also liked Hannah’s IG post press post today. Ryan and Austin to the best of my knowledge don’t say anything on SM about their brother’s relationship but both follow Hannah on IG. Ryan did an IG live yesterday Friday, skipped through the H&T relationship questions but when asked how he feels about Hannah, he responded “I think she is great”.

Thank you! Yes I missed her likes yesterday.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:58 am

nannymargie wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:And, the sad thing, is he has not said the same thing in those multiple media outlets.  I'm so thankful for all the recappers so that I don't have to listen to him.  He has so many variations in his story that it is really hard to believe any of them.  But then stories tend to change when you can't keep the lies straight! Unfortunately, the various podcast hosts don't do a good job of researching their guests before talking with them to even know what they should be asking.  Would love for someone to confront him with what he has said over the course of these interviews and how his story changes.  It will never happen though.  

On the other hand, I have watched quite a few with Hannah. And, with each interview, her answers were always the same.

What the he!! is meet you at the dock a mental thing? That was the most stupid thing I ever heard

Jed said in the podcast he was into meditation, so these things such as "meet you at the dock" and "444" do not surprise me in the least. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:02 am

I don't know how these meditations influence his behavior but I don't think they're positive. He prays at 4:44pm everyday but his behavior is shi*ty   IMO.

He disses Hannah for sleeping with Pete 4x yet in order to prove he and Haley are only casual, he claims he's been sleeping with multiple women like they're a dime a dozen. Piece of garbage he is.

Where is the manifestation of God or his meditation in his life?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:42 am

Ugh. And the way he said, I had been “working with” her or “teaching” her these meditation techniques..... he’s such a narcissist. A lying, cheating, manipulative,  narcissistic a$$. Maybe he should work on how to speak truthfully before he tries to enlighten everyone else?

Last edited by avacaroline on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:52 am

avacaroline wrote:Ugh. And the way he said, I had been “working with” her or “teaching” her these meditation techniques..... he’s such a narcissist. A lying, cheating, manipulative,  narcissistic a$$. Maybe he should work on how to speak truthfully before he tried to enlighten everyone else?

So true! :yes: And, Jed’s had all this time to create his “story” in time for his media tour Rolling Eyes

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:57 am

Would have been nice if they would have had the same narrative as to what it meant. If it was just a meditation technique, why didn't she Haley that when she was asked about? Because IMO, it isn't.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:18 pm

@HavaDrPepper I don't know, I took it as it was something he typically signed off with. When Hannah said, "you know I've seen the texts" . "I love you: 4:44" . Like, Hannah had seen them before. (little more shady)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:24 pm

avacaroline wrote:Ugh. And the way he said, I had been “working with” her or “teaching” her these meditation techniques..... he’s such a narcissist. A lying, cheating, manipulative,  narcissistic a$$. Maybe he should work on how to speak truthfully before he tried to enlighten everyone else?

It’s laughable and scary how narcissistic this POS actually is after hearing all this. Thanks Jed for educating America’s women on mediation Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:33 pm

Alanna wrote:

It’s laughable and scary how narcissistic this POS actually is after hearing all this. Thanks Jed for educating America’s women on mediation Rolling Eyes

Meditation techniques are just tools in his little predator’s arsenal. Some naive, silly little girl will soon be ga-ga over what an evolved, sensitive artist he is. TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 32 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:28 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Meditation techniques are just tools in his little predator’s arsenal. Some naive, silly little girl will soon be ga-ga over what an evolved, sensitive artist he is.  TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 32 3806527698

Some naive, silly little girl already was. The bachelorette. Last I checked, she was still taking up for him in interviews. I’m telling you...this guy is smooth. I couldn’t tell when watching him on the show. His body language game him away often. But still a smooth operator with words and actions. *IMO*

What’s amazing is how unaffected he seems to be. *IMO* He really didn’t care at all. Hannah was just another girl on the list. How embarrassing. He clearly had some kind of spell on her that was only broken by public outrage over him and very public love over Tyler.

Hannah and jed both have something in common: neither are truthful. I’ve watched several Hannah interview and I just don’t trust what’s coming out of her mouth either. She’s doing a lot of IMO lying about her feelings for both men and why she made the decisions she made. I bet if someone asked Jed what Hannah told him about her feelings about Tyler and why she chose Jed, it wouldn’t line up with what she’s saying now and would hurt some feelings. Hopefully Tyler doesn’t get himself hurt and hasn’t jumped into a relationship with her. Because I’m not sure whether Hannah’s feelings for him are genuine or she just wants him because the world is calling her and idiot and she doesn’t want anyone else to have him. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:snipped

Hannah and jed both have something in common: neither are truthful. I’ve watched several Hannah interview and I just don’t trust what’s coming out of her mouth either. She’s doing a lot of IMO lying about her feelings for both men and why she made the decisions she made. I bet if someone asked Jed what Hannah told him about her feelings about Tyler and why she chose Jed, it wouldn’t line up with what she’s saying now and would hurt some feelings. Hopefully Tyler doesn’t get himself hurt and hasn’t jumped into a relationship with her. Because I’m not sure whether Hannah’s feelings for him are genuine or she just wants him because the world is calling her and idiot and she doesn’t want anyone else to have him. JMO

I totally agree. I posted in another thread it's as if she was reading speculation on this forum which there were many as to why should didn't chose Tyler. She went the safe choice etc. even thought it was clear as day to me how much she fell for Jed.

IMHO I don't see how Jed was the safe choice when she didn't take it upon herself to find out more about his life.

Rachel had a list a mile long according to her, financial status credit history paraphrasing, but there are so many questions that Hannah  IMHO could have asked but from what I can see and how shocked she was about the ex, knew nothing about her. There were so many red flags that she simply ignored.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256