SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by North Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:17 pm

SeekAny wrote:I can’t even with the brother! Like here is Hannah trying to play this ish cool cause Gigi’s all following Ty, so she’s all like giggly and smiley when his name is mentioned but tries to tone it down immediately afterwards, all like I just want to get drinks and hang out with the guy and the you got baby bro broadcasting Tyler better marry her. I think feelings are there, but she’s super nervous about overdoing it with him when you know she really wants to. I mean I can’t. This is great entertainment and I’m here for it. LOL

Exactly. We have now entered the entertainment portion of post-season.

North

Back to top Go down

friends - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:19 pm

So do we think they are prob together like right now tonight?  I would imagine he leaves tomorrow. I feel like such a stalker.  Glad I am not alone laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:38 pm

in my headcannon they are probs together drinking beer, eating pizza and "catching up" but I am crazy so ignore me laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:59 pm

[quote="Diana"]in my headcannon they are probs together drinking beer, eating pizza and "catching up" but I am crazy so ignore me l

l hehehe I know. It’s like with all the notebook references yesterday in nicks podcast got me thinking about all the pressure they must be feeling. Hopefully they stay private with whatever they have going. I can’t imagine them going out in public now. Not until they figure stuff out. WE are very good at reading clues :yes: so I guess that is all we will get for awhile.

Does anyone know the not yet wives club Hannah joked about??? The women in that podcast seem
So fun. Oh and when do they start rehearsing DWTS? Anyone know?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:23 pm

They normally begin rehearsals for DWTS about two weeks prior to the premier date. This season it begins on Monday, September 16, so two weeks before that.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:I see the official Bachelorette IG is still thirsting over them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0pFeZjjl6Z/?igshid=vp0i0zukncmp

Which makes me think they're still promoting Tannah than Tyler for Bachelor. It's still early and things could change.

But where is Tyler now? He's still in LA or traveling to NY that's why he's silent. We saw Hannah at the airport so she's probably here in LA already.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:03 am

I don’t think Tyler wants to be the bachelor- he doesn’t need it for anything and he clearly wants to see how things go with Hannah first, which will hopefully take longer than 6 weeks. At the moment, I think if we asked him rn, he wouldn’t say he’s totally “single” and eligible to be on the show anyway. I was gonna write something else abt someone else but this is a fan forum laugh out loud laugh out loud

It’s nice (for me and us and Hannah laugh out loud) that seems he’s also open to working in LA and isn’t settling anywhere yet. I’m so interested to see how things go for them, together and separately.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:19 am

I’m trying to contain my excitement so I’m not completely disappointed , but I’m loving all the support Tannah is getting from family members.  As others have said, I believe they were in touch prior to the ATFR, even if it was just by text or phone. I also think they were being cautious and respectful at the ATFR, knowing that Hannah had just met with Jed, and it would seem too soon after the final breakup. I love these two and how they are together.  Please hurry and have those drinks!!!!!!! giggling
:sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:59 am

All i can imagine and hope for rn is that tonight they have some drinks and then tomorrow morning we get an ig post with them in the morning stating they had drinks and it went so well that it also turned into coffee in the morning....i feel like a crazy person with how much i need this laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:01 am

I think Hannah has made it abundantly clear that she wants Tyler back. Remember back to her Inst story yelling at the dog? And then she wrote “back together “. I wonder if that is when they started talking. Also When the reporter asked her what she would say to Tyler she said that was something private that she was saving for Tyler. So this tells Me she is thinking about it.

Obviously they have talked before the afr and now that she is back in LA hopefully can finally get together. He made it clear to nick (it was an oops) that this would be like a first date. Taking it slow is smart but I can only imagine will be difficult too.

I have faith these two will do what is best for them. I’m happy they are actually taking that step. Still not sure why Matt posted the shady stories. That was weird. Clearly Tyler’s family is supportive so again the whole Matt thing confuses me.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:16 am

LaineyG wrote:I think Hannah has made it abundantly clear that she wants Tyler back. Remember back to her Inst story yelling at the dog?  And then she wrote “back together “. I wonder if that is when they started talking.  Also When the reporter asked her what she would say to Tyler she said that was something private that she was saving for Tyler.  So this tells Me she is thinking about it.

Obviously they have talked before the afr and now that she is back in LA hopefully can finally get together.  He made it clear to nick (it was an oops) that this would be like a first date.  Taking it slow is smart but I can only imagine will be difficult too.  

I have faith these two will do what is best for them. I’m happy they are actually taking that step.  Still not sure why Matt posted the shady stories.  That was weird. Clearly Tyler’s family is supportive so again the whole Matt thing confuses me.

This list of her strange SM clues about Tyler have been so obvious along the way. The girl was doing her best to bat signal him.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:18 am

The best bat signal had to be the one about her sitting in a Mexican restaurant next to a couple on a date and the man was understanding about the woman having just been in jail. Hilarious. I feel like she made the whole thing up. Her relationship with Jed = jail. Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92