SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:42 am

aglaea wrote:
Patience2415 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Patience2415 wrote:Hannah is officially MIA and not listening to any music on Spotify.

Maybe she is face timing Tyler after all this mess. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 73 2498057887 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 73 2498057887

I hope not because this is not her mess. She just posted a story. Looks like she is at Target.

What mess?  I looked on Matt's instagram but don't see anything that means anything to me? Sorry I feel clueless but there are so many references and I don't get it??

Same here. I can’t find any negative horrible posts from Matt. Please point me in the right direction. Confused🤔

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:44 am

They were in Matt's IG stories -- he took them down thankfully.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:11 am

they're now deleted from Matt's IG stories. So they are not a reflection of Tyler or Tyler's thoughts. Just Matt being a troll and the Cameron family did not appreciate it.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:41 am

I will say this about Matt -- friends can be wrong. I don't think I ever approved of the men that my friends dated and ultimately married. And those marriages have been of many years' duration for the most part. So good friends are entitled to their opinions, but that's all they are -- opinions. Tyler is going to do what he is going to do, regardless of what Matt thinks.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:34 am

Wow, what a mess to wake up to. I guess Tyler has learned what it means to be in the public eye! People are jumping to conclusions. I guess a lot of people have been waiting to be able to throw some shade on him. I think it's all very innocent. Meeting up with a girl doesn't mean he is on a date! It would be totally out of character for Tyler to go on a date while still exploring his options with Hannah. His family is supporting his reconciliation with Hannah! Those are the people close to him and in the know! I feel sorry for both Hannah and Tyler to have to deal with this. I hope they can proof these people wrong soon.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 73 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:34 am

Just sharing this hear.  According to reddit Tyler had a quick IG story up but it was up for 10 seconds before he deleted it. It said Matt is an idiot. I wish I saw it. Some other posters on reddit confirms they got a notification for it but by the time they checked the story it was gone. I really hope that is true.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:41 am

haha...this thing could ruin their friendship if Matt does not stop his behavior. He's really getting annoying.

anyway, i do think he told Hannah. They talked about this and this is probably getting out of his system. who knows? He couldn't possibly date Gigi before the Finale because he's still under contract.

He dated Hannah first. He was trying to resolve something there and if the rumors were true that they kissed and all, this could just really be getting out of his system. While he's doing that, Hannah is probably staying positive that they won't click or whatever.

It's really important to see what the next move is before we go crazy. The only thing is there's so many articles and rumors out there that it will be really hard over the next few days and weeks as this shakes out.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:15 am

I'm trying to play catch up, I had to leave when the news broke last night. I haven't even been on the SM thread yet, but Tyler was seen with Gigi in New York and everyone thinks it was a date? First, I don't believe it was a date, at all. He may have met with her, but if so, he told Hannah. Wasn't her IG story yesterday morning something about a model? Tyler has been so f'n respectful this whole season, there's no way he'd do something like no be truthful to Hannah especially after all she's gone through with the guy that won't be named. And furthermore, IF Tyler was trying to go on a date with someone else, I don't think he'd be so foolish as to think he wouldn't been seen in public. Everyone knows who he is and Gigi has a huge following too, so no way would he go on a public date right now.

Have no clue what's going on with Matt and not sure what the stories were, but hopefully Tyler sets him straight.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:16 am

There’s no way Hannah posts that story yesterday if she didn’t know... we really don’t know the extent of what happened last Thursday night. Think they’re just doing as they said and taking it day by day.

I’m really not mad at Tyler at all, he’s free to live his life. He just needs to be careful as he’s created a great Pr image, it would be a shame to ruin. And I think he needs to be honest w Hannah. As long as those things are happening... it’s all good. Can’t wait to see what happens next. I do think if he’s got any serious intentions w Hannah he has to publicly clear the air for the Gigi meet up.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by jjdavid Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:49 am

Question: Considering the situation that Tyler's in, and if he was in fact on an actual date with Gigi and is just friends with Hannah after their chat, would you think Tyler(and possibly Hannah) will post some type of statement about it on twitter or whatever, just to confirm the friendship status with Hannah, so that he can continue with his life of dating Gigi, or bachelor or whatever, without as much of a hassle.

Alternatively, if Tyler and Hannah were giving it a go, and he was just meeting Gigi for friendship reasons, there wouldn't be as much of a need to post a statement about it, as they wouldn't want to confirm that they're giving it a go, and it is what it is! And Hannah would already know about it and it'll be fine!

I'm choosing to believe the latter, and hope a statement isn't coming! I'm also choosing to believe it's not the case where Tyler and Hannah are giving it a go, and he went on an actual date with Gigi, without Hannah knowing about it, cos that'll be big Oopsies!
But I think the whole thing has just blown up more than it should have.

Is it also possible that Tyler and Gigi bumped into each other without planning it and decided to have a quick chat? Who knows! Too many possibilities for my brain to handle.

jjdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:01 am

I going to list my post show summary. IMO
I am gathering someone posted that TC was seen meeting GiGi.

Putting this all together.

I believe Hannah and Tyler have been communicating for some time.
Possibility for Bag Gate...
1. Tyler's bag could have been captured on the floor of her apartment in her IG post when he was last in LA. Someone took the photo of her on the floor...TC?
2. Not a possibility that he used Hannah's bag to leave and fake an overnight. He did NOT show up for a date in exercise clothes. Would not uber over with a spare set of clothes in his hand.

Why do I think they have been communicating?
https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1153745783759548421
Go to 3:00 in this interview
https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/featured/ryan-seacrest/content/2019-08-01-tanya-invites-single-hannah-b-into-her-not-wives-yet-club-watch/
Hannah has had 2 boyfriends, both lived in her hometown.
First drinks? Show up with an over-night bag. Uh, I just don't think so.

The parents and family have all been supportive. They knew what was going on. Neither would be so supportive if it was not a serious possibility that they would end up together.
Tyler has had one girlfriend in his entire life. Don't fall in to the trap of making him a F-boi by the way he looks. He has shown himself to be a lot deeper person. Even if he did meet GiGi (?). He would NOT do something that might hurt Hannah right now. AND....with that said, even if he and Hannah and he were not together. JMo, not in his character.

The Facetime dates (which I think they have had) is why I believe that Matt has known about the communication for some time. AND I believe he was laughingly throwing TC shade with the funny "oh no" memes.

I think the body language in AFR especially the looks indicated that they both were aware that she was going to ask him for drinks. Jed even said that he got the feeling backstage that it was in the works.

The Ford Models story she had up yesterday was addressing the rumor PLUS saying she is confident. She had no makeup on-laying on the couch Sunday lazy face and hair. Girl is secure.

All this is my opinion. I am so charmed by their romance. I say relax and enjoy the story.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:04 am

Regarding Bag Gate.....do the contestants get "goodie bags" If so is it possible that both Hannah and Tyler (as well as everyone else) have the same bag?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92