SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:09 am

Dutchy23 wrote:Wow, what a mess to wake up to. I guess Tyler has learned what it means to be in the public eye! People are jumping to conclusions. I guess a lot of people have been waiting to be able to throw some shade on him. I think it's all very innocent. Meeting up with a girl doesn't mean he is on a date! It would be totally out of character for Tyler to go on a date while still exploring his options with Hannah. His family is supporting his reconciliation with Hannah! Those are the people close to him and in the know! I feel sorry for both Hannah and Tyler to have to deal with this. I hope they can proof these people wrong soon.
Yeah, it’s crazy. All I see is a huge overreaction to a tiny bit of ambiguous information.
Let’s say it is actually GH in that picture. I don’t really get the hype about her, but I would expect Tyler to at least shower and change shirt between skateboarding in the street and going on an actual date with someone like her. Also, the space between them is about 3 feet.

Moving on. I see that bag-gate has been solved. Tyler now has Hannah’s carry-on bag with him. I suppose he will return it when he goes to LA for that photoshoot (and hopefully another sleepover cheeky ).

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by wxyz_abcd Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:11 am

RE: Bag gate. It has already been sleuthed in Reddit that the bag was Hannah's. They saw a picture of the same bag from 2018.

wxyz_abcd

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:16 am

Waking  up and not surprised that Matt deleated his stories and mama C unfollowed him. He prob got a few more unfollows to.  Shows a lack of character and just how immature he really is. I also read that Tyler added but quickly deleated a story stating that Matt is an idiot. Not a good night. Lol

I do believe Hannah knew because of her earlier stories.  Funny how she always lets us know what is happening through her social Media.  We like that!  ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:19 am

I'm a bit calmer today...majorly crashed last night.... But I do wonder if Hannah will eventually decide it's not worth it to date a model with such a huge following.... Kinda wish Tyler would just go back to Jupiter and build houses, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:32 am

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28605158/tyler-cameron-gigi-hadid-date/

I am no body language expert, but this is how you sit if you are really interested in someone.Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 74 Screen12

Source:https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

Last edited by Doggoneit on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : source)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:50 am

@Billysmom I say, let's be calm... question...does one skateboard with your friend to a date with a supermodel wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Just curious?

TC last song listened to FROM Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 74 2764 list:
at 1 am:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5NmWeqCQs

Hannah's last song: Chris Brown (not her typical) 7 hours ago...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiTnqGWDz-Q

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:02 am

Doggoneit wrote:https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28605158/tyler-cameron-gigi-hadid-date/

I am no body language expert, but this is how you sit if you are really interested in someone.Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 74 Screen12

I think Hannah is interested in Tyler. Just not sure where Tyler is. I think there are residual feelings on both sides but outside the Bachelor bubble, 6 weeks of dating up to an engagement probably looks a bit different (ie. crazy!).

Who knows but what a wild and crazy ride.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:05 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Billysmom I say, let's be calm... question...does one skateboard with your friend to a date with a supermodel wearing jeans and a t-shirt.  Just curious?

TC last song listened to FROM  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 74 2764 list:
at 1 am:

Hannah's last song:  Chris Brown (not her typical) 7 hours ago...

Well we definitely know the song Tyler was listening too was NOT referring to coffee as a drink!!! laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:09 am

LaineyG wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Billysmom I say, let's be calm... question...does one skateboard with your friend to a date with a supermodel wearing jeans and a t-shirt.  Just curious?

TC last song listened to FROM  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 74 2764 list:
at 1 am:

Hannah's last song:  Chris Brown (not her typical) 7 hours ago...

Well we definitely know the song Tyler was listening too was NOT referring to coffee as a drink!!!  laugh out loud

Isn't that the song that says Paint our Love?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 am

@nannymargie yes...and not a current song. He posted it on IG one time. She added to her list as well.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:26 am

Doggoneit wrote:@nannymargie yes...and not a current song.  He posted it on IG one time.  She added to her list as well.

Aww I wish they just come out with it and paint their love. I think it might make it a lot easier for them instead of all the rumors of is he dating.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:37 am

Kaltie wrote:I think that Tyler didn’t think this would come out because of the strict rules of not taking photos in SoHo.

Or maybe Gigi didn't think it would get out as she is the much bigger celebrity than Tyler? My guess is you all are right that no way Tyler dressed like that to meet a supermodel for a "date". Matt is not a good friend and once Tyler leaves him his life will change back to whatever was normal pre-Tyler. Also don't think Tyler will be the one to say anything publicly about this since it involves Gigi and it's really up to her to set the tone to the gossip rags not him based on her status. In the end as long as the people that are truly affected by this story know the truth then they don't need to make a statement about it. It's all a lot of nothing IMO other than Tyler needs better friends and has had a few tough lessons on life in the public eye.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92