SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:43 am

Am I the only one that thinks this might actually bring Hannah and Tyler closer in the long run? This situation is definitely requiring communication. Also, if Matt has been a "source" (which I think he is) -- it is best that Tyler knows that now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:51 am

The most unfortunate thing in all of this for me is the Matt situation. 

Tyler’s mother, brothers, and other friends have all been very supportive and kind towards Tyler and Hannah, both together and separately while in the show and this week after it, and we have Matt doing what he did. It led to Tyler’s mom unfollowing Matt and Matt unfollowing Ryan after I assume Ryan reached out to him about the situation. Rough all around. 

Either way, I hope Tyler and Hannah get things figured out if they haven’t already.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:54 am

suzq wrote:Am I the only one that thinks this might actually bring Hannah and Tyler closer in the long run?  This situation is definitely requiring communication.  Also, if Matt has been a "source" (which I think he is) -- it is best that Tyler knows that now.  

I really don't care what brings them closer just so it's done soon. Hugesmile Hugesmile

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:The most unfortunate thing in all of this for me is the Matt situation. 

Tyler’s mother, brothers, and other friends have all been very supportive and kind towards Tyler and Hannah, both together and separately while in the show and this week after it, and we have Matt doing what he did. It led to Tyler’s mom unfollowing Matt and Matt unfollowing Ryan after I assume Ryan reached out to him about the situation. Rough all around. 

Either way, I hope Tyler and Hannah get things figured out if they haven’t already.

I also hope Matt and Tyler figure things out. #Myler have been friends for a long time and hopefully can work their way back from this messy episode or fight. I am curious about Matt's motivations for such a public display of his preferences -- he's gained a lot of followers through his association with Tyler and knew he was being watched. At its simplest, I get that Matt prefers Gigi (or others) to Hannah but why the need to voice it so publicly? Why not just share that with Tyler one-on-one. I've got 10 years on these kids and a more private personality - it seems - but I can't imagine broadcasting my like or dislike of my now-famous friend's dating behavior. Just so strange.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:10 am

suzq wrote:Am I the only one that thinks this might actually bring Hannah and Tyler closer in the long run?  This situation is definitely requiring communication.  Also, if Matt has been a "source" (which I think he is) -- it is best that Tyler knows that now.  

I don't think you are wrong. And really, who else besides Hannah does he know that is experiencing the pitfalls of this sort of fame and is someone he is comfortable opening up to? This situation is probably a real learning experience in terms of seeing the other side of fame and finding out who you can and can't trust.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:29 am

Matt has actually done a disservice to his charity (and himself) with all this crap behavior he has shown this past week. Does he not realize the far reaching effect of BN? Right now, Tyler is the golden boy (well deserved IMO). If Tyler posts about something, fans will follow... even making donations. Look at all the runners for those runs. Had Matt done that alone, very few would have showed up. Even some of the other guys from the season have promoted the food tours.

Heck, Matt may have even found his forever person among BN. Look at former bachelorette Deanna... married the brother of a former BN contestant!

Matt has every right to disapprove of Hannah but he should keep it to himself or only talk about it with Tyler. If he is that good a friend, keep it off SM. I doubt he has actually met her either. If this friendship stays in tack and Tyler gets with Hannah, those could be some pretty tense times when all of them were together.

As for Tyler and Hannah, I'm in wait and see mode. If they are meant to be, it will happen. If they aren't, no skin off of my nose. My life goes on.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Matt has actually done a disservice to his charity (and himself) with all this crap behavior he has shown this past week.  Does he not realize the far reaching effect of BN?  Right now, Tyler is the golden boy (well deserved IMO).  If Tyler posts about something, fans will follow... even making donations.  Look at all the runners for those runs.  Had Matt done that alone, very few would have showed up.  Even some of the other guys from the season have promoted the food tours.

Heck, Matt may have even found his forever person among BN.  Look at former bachelorette Deanna... married the brother of a former BN contestant!

Matt has every right to disapprove of Hannah but he should keep it to himself or only talk about it with Tyler.  If he is that good a friend, keep it off SM. I doubt he has actually met her either.  If this friendship stays in tack and Tyler gets with Hannah, those could be some pretty tense times when all of them were together.

As for Tyler and Hannah, I'm in wait and see mode.  If they are meant to be, it will happen.  If they aren't, no skin off of my nose. My life goes on.

Yes, I was going to be sponsoring a tour this month but Matt's behavior and Tyler not addressing him as left a bad taste in my mouth. I agree if Hannah and Tyler do make it as a couple great but won't be hurt if they didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:55 am

On a lighter note did you all hear the collective groan of past BN contestants when they realized that even if Hannah is not in the picture that Tyler shot way above them into supermodel dating and they won’t get a chance to shoot their shot with him! Lol
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:57 am

Minney wrote:On a lighter note did you all hear the collective groan of past BN contestants when they realized that even if Hannah is not in the picture that Tyler shot way above them into supermodel dating and they won’t get a chance to shoot their shot with him! Lol

Was that a blood curdling scream out of Ashley I because of all the media attention he is getting????

:uptonogood

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:27 pm

This thread is locked and will be archived since it is way off topic. Please read the first post in the new thread.

Thread 6 here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #5 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+78
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
fabgirl
jjdavid
Tiggerlgh
Fleurdesel
Northstargirl
BGlover
albean99
Pattycake92