SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Post by aglaea Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:30 pm

mercieme wrote:@smg2587 maybe @doggoneit or @reneem can provide and update.
A lovely message from Mama Cameron that she just posted on her IG.  Makes sense to me why she is still liking the Hannah/Tyler fan posts as of today. Mama Cameron is just too awesome IMO.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ydp_6gKqo/

THANK YOU for posting link to accompany your comments. When people provide the link it helps to understand context of what is being discussed! Yes that is a beautiful, positive message for anyone, anytime and may directly imply support for Tyler and Hannah. Great to see the values of Tyler's family coming through loud and clear. Crossing fingers for them both. :claphands

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Post by aglaea Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:35 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you for reminding of rules- very helpful guidelines.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:38 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next. Tyler has to be back in LA on the 12th.

If he accepted the jobs. Could it be possible that he went on a call trying to line up work thinking that being there in LA would be good for he and Hannah? I don’t know anything anymore other than this whole thing is messy. All my opinion.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next. Tyler has to be back in LA on the 12th.

If he accepted the jobs. Could it be possible that he went on a call trying to line up work thinking that being there in LA would be good for he and Hannah? I don’t know anything anymore other than this whole thing is messy.  All my opinion.
Some people are saying on Reddit that he may be booked with Calvin Klein print board ads. Not sure how that factors with other opportunities though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Surprisingly am not anxious, I think Hannah & Tyler will be fine. The way they are both quiet tells me they are most probably trying to deal with what's happening and that's a good thing IMO
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by brokensmile Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you!

brokensmile

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:43 pm

BGlover wrote:Surprisingly am not anxious, I think Hannah & Tyler will be fine. The way they are both quiet tells me they are most probably trying to deal with what's happening and that's a good thing IMO

I think they will figure it out. Gigi maybe a super model but Hannah could also be one. Hannah is not only beautiful but funny and fun.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:54 pm

It would sure take a ton of a pressure off of Tyler and Hannah and endless questions/speculation any time either of them were out if people really buy that he is possibly interested in Gigi, or just other girls in general.

It seriously would make Hannah/Tyler seeing one another under the radar and not constantly being hounded and questioned about the status of their relationship easier if after this the media, etc. think it's a no-go.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:57 pm

They are only two that can figure out what they are to each other. I maintained for awhile as long as they can stay in each others lives I really don't care what the romantic future is. They said in interviews they are taking it slow to see where they fit in each others lives. I will give them that time. People can't expect them to jump where they where before. Its just unrealistic. I will continue to be a fan of them as individuals though.

Btw Tyler hit 2 million followers.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:05 pm

Is there a general discussion thread for Hannah alone?

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Patience2415 wrote:Is there a general discussion thread for Hannah alone?

Yes, sorry I don’t know how to link it though ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:08 pm

pikake wrote:
Patience2415 wrote:Is there a general discussion thread for Hannah alone?

Yes, sorry I don’t know how to link it though ...

Thank you, I will try and locate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

+22
Ash2214
SeekAny
HavaDrPepper
dee
Amethyst