SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:10 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:17 pm

smg2587 wrote:They are only two that can figure out what they are to each other. I maintained for awhile as long as they can stay in each others lives I really don't care what the romantic future is. They said in interviews they are taking it slow to see where they fit in each others lives. I will give them that time. People can't expect them to jump where they where before. Its just unrealistic. I will continue to be a fan of them as individuals though.

Btw Tyler hit 2 million followers.

Can this be the Tyler and Hannah friendship thread? I've been in that boat for a while. I do think they have a good connection and will continue to be friends. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:17 pm

I have a feeling this thread is going to be really quiet now as many people seem to think Hannah and Tyler are a no-go.  I’m not going to rush to abandon ship.  I’m interested in hearing where their friendship goes, but I will have to rely on the rest of you for any SM info.  I can check both Hannah’s and Tyler’s IGs, even though I’m not a participant, but I can’t see their stories.  Please post here if there’s anything worthwhile Smiley

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 pm

I think we need to wait until we hear from one of them, before we jump ship.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 3 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:32 pm

I had to come back this page because too many accusations being thrown at Hannah. I want her to have peace after such a stressful season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Hannah is single and focusing on herself. I am so happy about this because that is all she ever wanted from this experience.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0y1FZHHHnK/?igshid=zfm2knr00dih

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:50 pm

These two beautiful people (inside) have something special, a supportive friendship, respect, integrity and bright exciting futures.  It is a rarity in this world especially Bachelor world and at their age.  I plan to continue watching and hoping they each find happiness and joy as friends or together one day. Not jumping ship, just paddling from the sidelines. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 3 1f339
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:07 pm

This article is a Hannah interview and she reacts to Tyler dating others and what they did when they hung
out.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-camerons-date-with-gigi-hadid-exclusive-129867

One of the things that drew me to them was during the dancing to Jake Owen was in the videos the came out that night they seem to be in conversation when not making out. That was what drew me to them honestly. And for them to still be able to just have conversations after what happened during the season I will take that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:09 pm

Patience2415 wrote:I had to come back this page because too many accusations being thrown at Hannah. I want her to have peace after such a stressful season.

This is definitely the most peaceful thread IMHO ... everyone is entitled to post all their opinions, but I guess the tone on some of the other threads is not what I enjoy ... just as when something on TV is not what I enjoy, I change the channel ... I figure it’s up to me to find the most enjoyable things to watch and read, and judging from the aftermath of Bachelorette 15 and the resulting comments, this is where I feel most comfortable.

I’m surprised Hannah is doing an interview today, but I’m guessing TPTB or ABC would like a clear slate before the start of BIP. The most important thing is that Hannah does what’s right for Hannah ... she’s the captain of her ship, and I want her to have smooth sailing ... nobody knows if she will take on any passengers right now, but hopefully Tyler will continue to support her wherever she sails.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:32 pm

I didn't get the idea from this article that she is closing the door on Tyler, though? Did any of you?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:36 pm

suzq wrote:I didn't get the idea from this article that she is closing the door on Tyler, though?  Did any of you?  
She said she has feelings for him and they are trying to figure out things is the only part that makes me think she still would like some relationship but no idea how Tyler feels except what the source told E news.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

+22
Ash2214
SeekAny
HavaDrPepper
dee
Amethyst