SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:38 pm

suzq wrote:I didn't get the idea from this article that she is closing the door on Tyler, though?  Did any of you?  

No, I didn’t get that feeling either ... it sounds like the same as before, that Hannah is working on herself and she had a great time with Tyler ... it seems she will just see where it goes. That’s my opinion anyway, and it also makes the most sense ... the two of them can figure out how they might want to stay in touch, and see if anything develops from it, other than a friendship. They are outside of the bubble now, so they need to figure out how that feels to them......IMHO

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

Post by brokensmile Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:42 pm

I honestly just started watching this season cause of them. I would like to see them together, but realistically I know it won't happen. This is the first couple I got invested since, Kaitlyn and Shawn. I want them to be happy, whatever that maybe. I just hope that 1 percent chance that they would give it a try, if they feel it is right.

brokensmile

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:49 pm

I would hope they would give it a try, too if that is what they want. I do think that friendship is a good place to start. I mean if anyone can make something romantic out of a friendship -- they should ask Ashley and Jared.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:58 pm

The thing I honestly want for Hannah next is to actually explore and have a life in LA outside the bachelor bubble she has been placed in the last 5 months or so. She is still hanging out with producers and it might be she is waiting for her car to be shipped. But when I heard about this move to LA I thought it was a great thing. I just want her to actually explore it and not just stay with people connected to the show. Hannah go have some fun by yourself and make new friends. That is honestly the next move I want to see her make. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:The thing I honestly want for Hannah next is to actually explore and have a life in LA outside the bachelor bubble she has been placed in the last 5 months or so. She is still hanging out with producers and it might be she is waiting for her car to be shipped. But when I heard about this move to LA I thought it was a great thing. I just want her to actually explore it and not just stay with people connected to the show. Hannah go have some fun by yourself and make new friends. That is honestly the next move I want to see her make. All jmo.

👏👏👏👏!

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:07 pm

This is the only BN couple I've ever been invested in. But, I knew, if he wasn't F1, It was very unlikely he would go back.  Just too much happened.  And didn't think Tyler would be able to get past it all.  And I knew other women would be on him like a hawk.  I do hope they continue to be friends.  All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:15 pm

smg2587 wrote:This article is a Hannah interview and she reacts to Tyler dating others and what they did when they hung
out.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-camerons-date-with-gigi-hadid-exclusive-129867

One of the things that drew me to them was during the dancing to Jake Owen was in the videos the came out that night they seem to be in conversation when not making out. That was what drew me to them honestly. And for them to still be able to just have conversations after what happened during the season I will take that.

I think that CH's comments are really interesting in this article. Reading between the lines, it sounds like the show is willing to give Tyler & Hannah as much time as possible to figure it out before the producers pick the next Bachelor. But he is also sending a veiled warning to Tyler that if he wants to stay in contention for the lead role, he has to continue to maintain a clean image -- if Tyler dates around too much, the show may lose interest in him for the lead role.

IMO both Tyler and Hannah are handing the situation appropriately. They are taking their time about it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 pm

^^ Hate to throw this thread off topic, but tptb never had any intentions of wanting Tyler as their next bachelor. He was treated poorly by the show, imo, and pretty much just an afterthought during filming, post show editing, lack of screen time on ATFR. The funniest part to me is, he ends up being the most popular contestant this season anyway. Lucky for them, I don't think Tyler is interested in the next bachelor. Still think he has bigger plans than this franchise.

I think the show was trying to push for a Tyler and Hannah ending at the ATFR. I think they were both pretty realistic on their expectations of what may happen. I still like both of them individually. Who knows what the future holds for these two, but I can still see them remaining good friends and genuinely supporting each other.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:34 pm

dee wrote:I think the show was trying to push for a Tyler and Hannah ending at the ATFR. I think they were both pretty realistic on their expectations of what may happen. I still like both of them individually. Who knows what the future holds for these two, but I can still see them remaining good friends and genuinely supporting each other.

After reading about the various articles today, the first thing that popped into my mind was "When Harry Met Sally". This could go on for years! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING - Page 4 3806527698

But I agree that I think they will be good friends and support each other in whatever goes on in the other person's life.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:39 pm

So do you think if Tyler accepts those modeling jobs in LA this month that he and Hannah will see each other? Or will he even accept them? I know there was a post about him possibly becoming a print model with CK, so will he even go to LA? Thoughts?

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by brokensmile Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:41 pm

Time will tell. They just both need to be by single and explore.

brokensmile

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Pichic121 wrote:So do you think if Tyler accepts those modeling jobs in LA this month that he and Hannah will see each other? Or will he even accept them? I know there was a post about him possibly becoming a print model with CK, so will he even go to LA? Thoughts?

The whole thing with the LA jobs was that he could back out if something else (more prestigious job) came up for him in NYC. Guess we'll see next week.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #6 - **SLEUTHING

+22
Ash2214
SeekAny
HavaDrPepper
dee
Amethyst