SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:43 pm

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:What do you guys think of my theory that as the show used HS and VF to go off on Madi during FSD, I think the show wanted Sydney and Lexi to bash Madison and they ended up not doing so (Lexi just saying she should have told him earlier) at the WTA. They didn't get the reaction they wanted and that's what got Chris H SO pissed off and going all those podcasts with the 'guys never can catch a break' stuff.  I think the show wants to use the women on the show to send messages to Madi at the ATFR as well, because he knows he or Peter can't without coming off as jerks.

Madi wasn’t forthcoming about who she was with Peter. She was never going to go to the FS and I don’t believe she has any intention of getting engaged on the show. Oh, and she wasn’t interested in being the b’ette. It’s no wonder TPTB are rather salty with her. She did get over a million IG followers though. This is not an example of someone who puts others before herself. jmo

I think she is a strong, articulate woman who knows what she wants and isn’t willing to bend for the crazy production of this show. I don’t think that makes her selfish...jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:06 pm

December 17, 2019 GMA posted a tweet linking to this interview:  https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-things-watch-peter-webers-season-67764832

Note these points:
6. There will be some tension between Harrison and Weber: Weber's indecisiveness eventually caused "a little contentiousness" with Harrison, the "Bachelor" host revealed. "I had to stop being a friend and start showing some tough love. He needed a therapist. He needed to be helped," he said. "It was a tough walk with him."

"It was a really emotional, gut-wrenching season in ways that we haven't seen in a really long time," he continued, adding that there are many tears. "It was just more of, 'OK, I gotta quit being your buddy here and Papa Chris has to show up and now I need to treat you like I would one of my kids.'"

7. Filming has ended, but the drama may still be ongoing: Harrison said that this season is "unlike any other" and "you truly aren't gonna know how it's going to end until the very end." "It's possible," he added, "it's still not over."

This was the earliest interview I could find that even talked about the ending.  Note that CH did not say shocking.  He just said "unlike any other".

No contestant has self-eliminated as late as the LCD or FRC. Other self-eliminations have been at the FSD stage of the show (Cassie, Brooks and Frank from Ali's are the ones I can think of).  Multiple leads have let a contestant go either during the day portion of FSD or the night portion.  The LCD eliminations in the past have been by the lead, not the contestant (Chris from Ali's season).

So just the fact we know that both Hannah Ann and Madison MTP (suspected photo evidence from daily mail articles), if one self-eliminates that is something that has never happened.

Now on to the chasing someone post show possibilities:

Yes, Colton did it with Cassie. He did it at the overseas location while production was still there.  She accepted his offer to date to see where things go.  But Colton eliminated both other girls before the MTP and LCD ever happened nor did he have the ritual FRC.

As for Peter, well, he apparently had MTP dates and timing wise, he could very well have had LCD.  We have also seen video of a FRC setup with production in the shot as well.   

My feeling for the "unlike any other" portion of this season is simple.  Madison self-eliminates sometime before the FRC, Peter breaks up with Hannah Ann at FRC, leaving single.  Upon reflection, he chooses to go after the one he really cares about "loves" back in the USA which IMO is Madison.

I still say it is not about who he chooses, it is how they get to the stage of being a couple that is what the ending of this show is about. This also fits with Peter's comments about seeing his "love story".  There are twists and turns but IMO it is not about him choosing one girl then breaking up with her to go to the other one.  I think he knew who he wanted, it was just the navigation of how he got there.

CH's comment about "it's possible it's still not over" lead me to think that there were some iffy times in those first couple of weeks. Maybe Madison did agree to date Peter but things were a little rough at the time.  She would still be hurting from the last 2 weeks of filming. Peter's interviews have been interesting as well. Some he has seemed very happy, others he has seemed a little down.  I'm not sure they have broken up, but I'm guessing there have been a lot of deep discussions during this time because they are reliving all of this again several months later and those insecure feelings from the time of filming are probably coming back for Madison.

Just my thoughts on this fine Sunday morning.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:32 pm

One thing I noticed on Madison's Pinterest, she has her location shown as Los Angeles, CA vs. Alabama, so this adds an interesting twist. With HA moving there could both women end up living near each other? At this point, anything,s possible! IMO, if Peter did end up with Madison, the FSD episodes with HA & VF sent her over the edge.  Afterall, she stretched her standards seeing Peter kiss other women so knowing what went down in the FS will not bode well for their future together.

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:52 pm

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:What do you guys think of my theory that as the show used HS and VF to go off on Madi during FSD, I think the show wanted Sydney and Lexi to bash Madison and they ended up not doing so (Lexi just saying she should have told him earlier) at the WTA. They didn't get the reaction they wanted and that's what got Chris H SO pissed off and going all those podcasts with the 'guys never can catch a break' stuff.  I think the show wants to use the women on the show to send messages to Madi at the ATFR as well, because he knows he or Peter can't without coming off as jerks.

Madi wasn’t forthcoming about who she was with Peter. She was never going to go to the FS and I don’t believe she has any intention of getting engaged on the show. Oh, and she wasn’t interested in being the b’ette. It’s no wonder TPTB are rather salty with her. She did get over a million IG followers though. This is not an example of someone who puts others before herself. jmo
The "saving herself for marriage" came late yes, but not later than Becca Tilley, and no one complained about that. I imagine it’s not an easy thing to bring up.
We don’t know if she intended to go to the FS like Becca did, for private talks only.
She specifically talked about him sleeping with the others from the perspective of an engagement within a week, so it seems that was her intension.
Some contestants get a lot of followers, others not so much. I don’t see what that has to do with their motives.

I think TPTB are pissed about something she does later. I expect to not agree with them, whatever it is. I almost never do.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:36 pm

@HavaDrPepper I really think they are not together. JMO . She is so confident in her convictions that if they tried to date post show, she would have to see how vastly different their life styles are.
I just want Peter to try to explain how he had VF and HA to the end? I mean Kelsey had such a good one on one date where they really got to know each other. It seems like he never broke the ice with HA at all (edited) stayed superficial. VF there is no explanation that will work for me. I hope I see more of a connection with HA.
My mind keeps going back to the picture of he and MP on what seemed like the LCD. He had a literal vice grip on her. She looked like she just felt smothered.

Madison can have grace for Peter, but I just don't think she will bend in her expectations for a life mate. 6 days prior to an engagement was edited from the episode, but it was leaked in the spoiler for relevance IMO.
Just my thoughts too on this fine Sunday Funday!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:46 pm

blueblues wrote:
gabriele wrote:

The "saving herself for marriage" came late yes, but not later than Becca Tilley, and no one complained about that. I imagine it’s not an easy thing to bring up.
We don’t know if she intended to go to the FS like Becca did, for private talks only.
She specifically talked about him sleeping with the others from the perspective of an engagement within a week, so it seems that was her intension.
Some contestants get a lot of followers, others not so much. I don’t see what that has to do with their motives.

I think TPTB are pissed about something she does later. I expect to not agree with them, whatever it is. I almost never do.
JMO
Season 9 - Sadie was the first known female virgin on the Bach. There have been other females since then however being a virgin and saving one’s self for marriage are different. I don’t recall Becca saying she was waiting for marriage.
Everyone’s a virgin until they have sex for the first time so virginity is a fact, not a condition. “Waiting for marriage” is a condition. I don’t think it’s a negative or positive however it’s a reality that many people have pre-marital sex so obviously many people aren’t interested in waiting until marriage to have sex. It’s a good thing to know when dating someone outside of your religious community.
Why is “waiting for marriage” crucial information? Well, it is a big piece of Madi’s vision of the intimacy piece in a future relationship - not only marriage but the time leading up to marriage. Does it mean no living together before marriage? Some people want to live together before marriage as a way of getting to know each other’s habits just like some people want to have sex before marriage to know if their libidos and preferences are in sync. Also, does she currently see herself and partner raising future daughters/sons in the purity culture?
IMO Madi’s life choice doesn’t make her more or less of anything in general. She simply represents the values of her church community and is doing that well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:48 pm

To me, Madi says 'saving herself' vs virgin due to it is her CHOICE to be one.  You don't always have a choice on being a virgin.  Sometimes your virginity is taken without consent. Just because you aren't a virgin, doesn't mean you would have the same outlook on sex before marriage. IMO

Last edited by atem on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:49 pm

I think he chose Hannah Ann over Kelsey because he knew Kelsey was falling harder for him & he didn’t want her hurt more. I think this truly only was a Victoria/Madi contest.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@atem Chris came out and point blank said they had all the women stay together in order to force the the communication of Madison's convictions.  Chris and show "tool" LZ have both been somewhat critical of Madison's what they call "ultimatum" which is highly unusual for a F1.
snipped

Thanks for bringing that over. I refuse to listen to CH and his "tool". IMO there is something very wrong about that professional relationship.

Plus, Peter has stated several times over and over, Madi's comments were not an ultimatum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@atem Chris came out and point blank said they had all the women stay together in order to force the the communication of Madison's convictions.  Chris and show "tool" LZ have both been somewhat critical of Madison's what they call "ultimatum" which is highly unusual for a F1.
snipped

Thanks for bringing that over. I refuse to listen to CH and his "tool". IMO there is something very wrong about that professional relationship.

Plus, Peter has stated several times over and over, Madi's comments were not an ultimatum.

I think Peter saying this is a clue that she attended the RC. It wasn’t an ultimatum therefore she wasn’t being hypocritical by showing up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I know!! Peter has stated it wasn't an ultimatum, and as she was explaining it, I could tell that she was trying not to make it sound harsh.

The criticism makes me suspect that there is not a good outcome for Peter. I mean in the love department. "Found love....love for himself and he has grown a lot from this experience. He would have done things the same, because he was true to the process. He was on a journey to find love. It just crashed and burned. But he is glad he did it. It was the best and hardest experience of his life."

But, we can hope for the best! Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f63b

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:13 pm

I think Peter and Madi are together. I don't think he chose HA then went after Madi, and I think, the way he was supposedly messed up and CH claims he had to stop being being a friend and show tough love is a direct result of their frustration with both of them, and the direct result of the way they play with their minds.

It sounds like to me Madi outsmart them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton