SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 45 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:02 pm

gabriele wrote:I think Madi is perfectly interested in getting married. It’s not about age. She is looking for a spiritual leader—someone like Sean Lowe. Peter is not a spiritual leader and anyone from Madi’s spiritual subculture can see this a mile away. If Peter steps up and becomes the spiritual leader she may consider it but I highly doubt that will happen. jmo

If she fell in love with him and he with her then anything is possible. They can grow together in many ways , she can inspire him and like she said she wants someone who wants to be challenged and will challenge her. So who knows. I think if at the end of all this , if they are together they have a shot just like any other couple. I can see Peter moving for her as well. He mentioned in an interview around December that he would be moving out in a few months, so who knows if he'll set up an apartment in Alabama . Time will tell. duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:16 am

I really don't think we should be assuming anything about Peter's religious/spiritual feelings.  Just because he doesn't attend church on a regular basis doesn't mean that he has none at all.  I have read that his family is Catholic and that he did attend a known religious university at one time.

Having worked in a field myself at one time where I had to work on weekends, I can see how he may not attend church on a regular basis with his job.  I got away from attending but that doesn't mean that I don't believe. I still do but I do it my own way.  With his family being in the aviation industry, they may have not been regular at attending church services but still believe and practice their faith in their own way.  It could very well be that Peter might actually want more structure in that area of his life (or maybe not).

We don't know and if he is with Madison, that is something to be discussed between them. If they are meant to be, they will work things out.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 am

So, some here have said that if Peter tells his F1 he’s in love with her he shouldn’t sleep with anyone else. But, we have Peter telling both Madi and HA that he is in love with them. This seems to throw a monkey wrench into this. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:50 am

He actually says he is falling in love with them. In an interview he said he only said I Love You to one.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:58 am

gabriele wrote:So, some here have said that if Peter tells his F1 he’s in love with her he shouldn’t sleep with anyone else. But, we have Peter telling both Madi and HA that he is in love with them. This seems to throw a monkey wrench into this. jmo

We have him telling the F2 that " he's "Falling" in love with them but notice the difference in HOW he tells one of them as oppose to the other .(you can tell that one is REAL and more sincere the other is just speak the words out of his mouth because he has to follow the script.The final " I LOVE YOU" will only be one of them. IMO this is def very similar to Colton season. Colton also said to the camera's after his day portion of fantasy date "I love cassie", Peter said the same thing last night after his Hometown date with Madison. I'm thinking since they aired him saying that . I think he ends up letting Victoria go, and Hannah too (or Hannah leaves) and goes chasing Madison. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:36 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:So, some here have said that if Peter tells his F1 he’s in love with her he shouldn’t sleep with anyone else. But, we have Peter telling both Madi and HA that he is in love with them. This seems to throw a monkey wrench into this. jmo

We have him telling the F2 that " he's "Falling" in love with them but notice the difference in HOW he tells one of them as oppose to the other .(you can tell that one is REAL and more sincere the other is just speak the words out of his mouth because he has to follow the script.The final " I LOVE YOU" will only be one of them. IMO this is def very similar to Colton season. Colton also said to the camera's after his day portion of fantasy date "I love cassie", Peter said the same thing last night after his Hometown date with Madison. I'm thinking since they aired him saying that . I think he ends up letting Victoria go, and Hannah too (or Hannah leaves) and goes chasing Madison. jmo

That’s interesting that you think he’s faking it in the other case. I’ve never really bought into the semantics thing but I guess I understand it more now. In the past on this board it was “I am in love with you” that was real love vs “I love you.” Strange that’s it’s changed now.

So, if the lead sleeps with the F2 and only tells them he is falling in love with them but tells the F1 he loves them have F1s in recent years been ok with that?

Honestly, I still feel like if you go on this show you have to just accept that the lead may sleep with others. I do find this all to be a bit of semantic word games.

Also, I have read a number of posts here saying Peter is so indecisive so this all leaves me scratching my head. Since I only saw clips for the first 3 episodes I probably didn’t see all that indecisiveness though. When I watched last night’s episode at first I thought his day portion of the date with Madi looked to be where he was really feeling it. Then, when I saw the day portion with VF I thought surprisingly it was just as strong and possibly even stronger. Of course the night portion of her date ruined that. Before that night part I actually wondered if VF was his F1 at that point. jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:40 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

That’s interesting that you think he’s faking it in the other case. I’ve never really bought into the semantics thing but I guess I understand it more now. In the past on this board it was “I am in love wth you” that was real love vs “I love you.” Strange that’s it’s changed now.

So, if the lead sleeps with the F2 and only tells them he is falling in love with them but tells the F1 he loves them have F1s in recent years been ok with that?

Honestly, I still feel like if you go on this show you have to just accept that the lead may sleep with others. I do find this all to be a bit of semantic word games.

Also, I have read a number of posts here saying Peter is so indecisive so this all leaves me scratching my head. Since I only saw clips for the first 3 episodes I probably didn’t see all that indecisiveness though. When I watched last night’s episode at first I thought his day portion of the date with Madi looked to be where he was really feeling it. Then, when I saw the day portion with VF I thought surprisingly it was just as strong and possibly even stronger. Of course the night portion of her date ruined that. Before that night part I actually wondered if VF was his F1 at that point. jmo
I have always said while on the show they are not yet in in a relationship they are still dating around and get to sleep with whoever they want as neither has committed. After the FRC/engagement that is when they are in a committed relationship. When/if they actually start planning a wedding that is when they are really engaged. The show relationships are nothing like the real world IMO

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:50 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

That’s interesting that you think he’s faking it in the other case. I’ve never really bought into the semantics thing but I guess I understand it more now. In the past on this board it was “I am in love wth you” that was real love vs “I love you.” Strange that’s it’s changed now.

I have always said well on the show they are not yet in in a relationship they are still dating around and go to sleep with whoever they want as neither has committed. After the FRC/engagement that is when they are in a committed relationship. When/if they actually start planning a wedding that is when they are really engaged. The show relationships are nothing like the real world IMO

I totally agree.,and these girls should realize that before going on this show.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:05 am

Jolena wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I have always said well on the show they are not yet in in a relationship they are still dating around and go to sleep with whoever they want as neither has committed. After the FRC/engagement that is when they are in a committed relationship. When/if they actually start planning a wedding that is when they are really engaged. The show relationships are nothing like the real world IMO

I totally agree.,and these girls should realize that before going on this show.

I agree with you both. It is interesting to me to understand how others view things differently. I bet someone has written a paper or two on the sociological implications of this crazy show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flightchic Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:21 am

Hannah Brown also modeled for the same company, Scarlett and Gold. The company is based in AL.

Flightchic

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:09 am

kjcarter91 wrote:He actually says he is falling in love with them. In an interview he said he only said I Love You to one.

I thought that's what Peter said in the interview! but i definitely heard in the preview him saying that he was in love with 3 women! affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:23 am

Flightchic wrote:Hannah Brown also modeled for the same company, Scarlett and Gold. The company is based in AL.
Interesting. Madi promoted this company on her IG stories yesterday so she has started influencing if she hasn’t before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 45 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton