SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:17 pm

notarose wrote:Season 9 - Sadie was the first known female virgin on the Bach. There have been other females since then however being a virgin and saving one’s self for marriage are different. I don’t recall Becca saying she was waiting for marriage.
S9 was before my time, but I think I heard that Becca was the only virgin to get as far as a FS.
I recently went back to see how it happened, and she definitely said that she was waiting for marriage. This article describes it well:
https://toofab.com/2015/02/24/bachelor-recap-becca-tilley-virgin-fantasy-suite/

The big difference is that Becca never mentioned any concern about the other women, but IMO that’s a different matter anyway.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by USAGold Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:21 pm

@GuardianAngel

I totally agree! I think We will see a love story that comes forth out of
Pain Hurt frustration forgiveness and the strength that will come having gone through that !
The bond of love is strong but the path To it Is not always easy or conventional but worth the fight to get there IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:23 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:Season 9 - Sadie was the first known female virgin on the Bach. There have been other females since then however being a virgin and saving one’s self for marriage are different. I don’t recall Becca saying she was waiting for marriage.
S9 was before my time, but I think I heard that Becca was the only virgin to get as far as a FS.
I recently went back to see how it happened, and she definitely said that she was waiting for marriage. This article describes it well:

The big difference is that Becca never mentioned any concern about the other women.
JMO

Yeah, because she wasn't in love with Chris. IMO. She wasn't even close. Madi was in love or lust, whichever. She told him she's never felt like she has before with him up on that skyscraper climb. Madi did come back for the F3 RC. She told Peter she was torn. There are plenty of seasons where the true F1 left at F3 and she didn't. She was willing to try and work it out.

I also wonder if that is why she met up with Ashley Terk as Ashley's mother is a well known Christian writer and seemed to have been cheated on by her husband. I think it's more of a trust issue for Madi and may want to see how to deal with that doubt.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@atem Chris came out and point blank said they had all the women stay together in order to force the the communication of Madison's convictions.  Chris and show "tool" LZ have both been somewhat critical of Madison's what they call "ultimatum" which is highly unusual for a F1.
snipped

Thanks for bringing that over. I refuse to listen to CH and his "tool". IMO there is something very wrong about that professional relationship.

Plus, Peter has stated several times over and over, Madi's comments were not an ultimatum.
Madi said if he slept with other people, she wouldn’t accept an engagement. It was, by the very definition, an ultimatum:

ul·ti·ma·tum
/ˌəltəˈmādəm/
noun
a final demand or statement of terms, the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations.

What Peter says doesn’t matter to me because I think him & Madi are together so he’s gonna defend her. But I remember Josh pretending like Andi sleeping with Nick didn’t bother him and we found out afterwards that he held it over her head their whole relationship. Shawn pretended like Kaitlyn sleeping with Nick didn’t bother him, but they’ve both said since the breakup that it was an issue throughout their 3 year relationship. Lauren pretended that Ben’s double ily to Jojo wasn’t an issue, then after the breakup she admitted she couldn’t get over it. I think when people are in relationships they say things publicly that aren’t true to protect the person they’re dating and the relationship. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:28 pm

blueblues wrote:

The big difference is that Becca never mentioned any concern about the other women, but IMO that’s a different matter anyway.
JMO

Thanks for the link Smiley

Sadie was F2.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:31 pm

notarose wrote:
blueblues wrote:

JMO

Sadie was F2.

Yeah, but didn't he try and get back with Sadie

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Madi said:

"If, next week, you were to sleep with somebody else, like it would be really hard for me to like really move forward in this, and I just feel like I owe it to you to be upfront with you and honest with you about that, that that is really important to me."

"In no way do I want to give you an ultimatum and tell you what you can and can't do at all, like I hope you know that, and I hope you know my heart. But for me, actions speak louder than words, and I'm just really big on that."
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1125673/the-bachelor-s-madison-gives-peter-a-fantasy-suite-ultimatum-and-we-wonder-why-she-s-on-this-show

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:50 pm

atem wrote:
notarose wrote:
blueblues wrote:

JMO

Sadie was F2.

Yeah, but didn't he try and get back with Sadie

Sadie talks about it on either the AF or HISAD podcast. Lorenzo broke up with his F1 after a short while. Sadie and L dated for a bit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Madi said:

"If, next week, you were to sleep with somebody else, like it would be really hard for me to like really move forward in this, and I just feel like I owe it to you to be upfront with you and honest with you about that, that that is really important to me."

"In no way do I want to give you an ultimatum and tell you what you can and can't do at all, like I hope you know that, and I hope you know my heart. But for me, actions speak louder than words, and I'm just really big on that."
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1125673/the-bachelor-s-madison-gives-peter-a-fantasy-suite-ultimatum-and-we-wonder-why-she-s-on-this-show

There were previews of this that had different versions of what Madi said, some omitting the engagement part and some with. On the actual show Madi says she wouldn’t accept an engagement. I don’t believe we saw her say those words though but rather it panned to Peter’s face. I know when I watched the preview with the part about an engagement the words were barely audible. Lots of slicing and dicing all around. jmo

ETA: my comment above is about what she said at the FD dinner. Sorry for any confusion, you were referring to the F4 RC scene. Here’s the video where she says at dinner she won’t accept an engagement if he slept with the other women:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:16 pm

Here is the link to the dinner, turning captions on, she doesn't give him an ultimatium.
She continues to irritiate how difficult it would be to get engaged or move on, but I think she got over it because of her recent Pintrest inspirational quotes which I can't seem to find now???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpghBUps_Vg

Here's the other link to the RC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tFRTDJsUo4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:21 pm

USAGold wrote:@GuardianAngel

I totally agree!  I think We will see a love story that comes forth out of
Pain Hurt frustration forgiveness and the strength that will come having gone through that !
The bond of love is strong but the path To it Is not always easy or conventional but worth the fight to get there IMO

This is exactly what I’m expecting to see too, along with a message of faith helping Madi to move past the hurt & love Peter fully, which is what he has repeatedly expressed he wants.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Found it. Here are her recent pins on Pintrest.

sportsgirl94 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted and, if so, I apologize.  Just looking at some recent quotes Madi pinned.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 9cdf6b10

https://www.pinterest.ca/madiprewphotography/?invite_code=23ff216f8e99450dab7fd5795609107b&sender=478507666566653904

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5494p636-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-3

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton