SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:40 pm

Yep, those pins are what convinced me they're trying to make it work. Hope peter is as loyal as I think Madi will try to be.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Ironic that Nicki Minaj is on a board titled "Words of Wisdom". Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f602

Do you interpret this as a quote for her, Peter, or them?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:49 pm

I think it is all about how you interpret what she said.  In my mind, I didn't hear her say that there was absolutely no future with Peter, but that at the time of the FRC, she could not accept an engagement if he had been intimate with someone within the last 2 weeks. Nothing about him having sex before the season, she knew that and she still came on hoping it was him.  She also never said she wouldn't date him and also told him she was still fighting to be with him during the dinner conversation.

So for me, the engagement is the sticking point, not a dating relationship.  And, again, I say, she told him on their first date that she is slow moving in relationships.  This was not an unknown for him.

She IMO just couldn't get to the point of saying yes to an engagement while still in Australia.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:59 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:  snipped..
I still say it is not about who he chooses, it is how they get to the stage of being a couple that is what the ending of this show is about. This also fits with Peter's comments about seeing his "love story".  There are twists and turns but IMO it is not about him choosing one girl then breaking up with her to go to the other one.  I think he knew who he wanted, it was just the navigation of how he got there.

CH's comment about "it's possible it's still not over" lead me to think that there were some iffy times in those first couple of weeks. Maybe Madison did agree to date Peter but things were a little rough at the time.  She would still be hurting from the last 2 weeks of filming. Peter's interviews have been interesting as well. Some he has seemed very happy, others he has seemed a little down.  I'm not sure they have broken up, but I'm guessing there have been a lot of deep discussions during this time because they are reliving all of this again several months later and those insecure feelings from the time of filming are probably coming back for Madison.

Just my thoughts on this fine Sunday morning.

IMO

I agree with this ending.  I also think that Hannah's "backbone" is the reason CH talks to Peter before the FRC.  She possibly wants to talk to Peter and explain she does not feel chosen.  Imo the scene with Peter apologising is to Madi, after a rocky SHV.  But I don't think they broke up then, I believe they are together and working on things.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:15 pm

leavers wrote:
luvstx wrote:I think Madi leaves before FRC.  He decides to pick Hannah Ann and she self-eliminates.  Then he goes after Madi post-Australia.  And I think all signs point to them being together.  JMO

The one part of this puzzle that still bothers me and we haven’t talked much about is that Peter isn’t devastated by whatever news Chris H tells him.  He’s a pretty emotional guy and I don’t see any tears.  Just frustration/confusion.  I think it’s when they tell him the HA doesn’t want to be his sloppy second so there will be no FRC.  He’s not devastated because he really isn’t all in with HA anyway

Yeah, I think maybe there just IS no FRC because both the women have left already, the 'ending' (as confirmed by Fleiss/Mills) is not in Australia but is in an airbnb in California, and that's why it's "unspoilable" and has "never happened before" and "shocking"

(except, idk, it seems anticlimactic to me)

Back a few years when Brad Womack's season happened. We predicted that one day we would see a show where both the F2 decided that they didn't want the Bachelor. I believe @northernviewer and @atem and others here were on Fort at that time. Maybe this is that time.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:23 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I think it is all about how you interpret what she said.  In my mind, I didn't hear her say that there was absolutely no future with Peter, but that at the time of the FRC, she could not accept an engagement if he had been intimate with someone within the last 2 weeks. Nothing about him having sex before the season, she knew that and she still came on hoping it was him.  She also never said she wouldn't date him and also told him she was still fighting to be with him during the dinner conversation.

So for me, the engagement is the sticking point, not a dating relationship.  And, again, I say, she told him on their first date that she is slow moving in relationships.  This was not an unknown for him.

She IMO just couldn't get to the point of saying yes to an engagement while still in Australia.

IMO

IA plus she said she's been fighting paraphrasing and accepting him kissing other girls but she feels he's worth it.

All he had to say is he knew she would be his F1 but she didn't express to him how she is feeling about him so he didn't know if she would want to be the F1. Of course we always hear at this point, he has three relationships that he has to sort out which he did tell her in so many words.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:25 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
leavers wrote:
luvstx wrote:I think Madi leaves before FRC.  He decides to pick Hannah Ann and she self-eliminates.  Then he goes after Madi post-Australia.  And I think all signs point to them being together.  JMO

The one part of this puzzle that still bothers me and we haven’t talked much about is that Peter isn’t devastated by whatever news Chris H tells him.  He’s a pretty emotional guy and I don’t see any tears.  Just frustration/confusion.  I think it’s when they tell him the HA doesn’t want to be his sloppy second so there will be no FRC.  He’s not devastated because he really isn’t all in with HA anyway

Yeah, I think maybe there just IS no FRC because both the women have left already, the 'ending' (as confirmed by Fleiss/Mills) is not in Australia but is in an airbnb in California, and that's why it's "unspoilable" and has "never happened before" and "shocking"

(except, idk, it seems anticlimactic to me)

Back a few years when Brad Womack's season happened.  We predicted that one day we would see a show where both the F2 decided that they didn't want the Bachelor.  I believe @northernviewer and @atem and others here were on Fort at that time.  Maybe this is that time.

I wish, but I really can't see HS just up and doing that to him after seeing what he went through already. I just don't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@atem Chris came out and point blank said they had all the women stay together in order to force the the communication of Madison's convictions.  Chris and show "tool" LZ have both been somewhat critical of Madison's what they call "ultimatum" which is highly unusual for a F1.
snipped

Thanks for bringing that over. I refuse to listen to CH and his "tool". IMO there is something very wrong about that professional relationship.

Plus, Peter has stated several times over and over, Madi's comments were not an ultimatum.

I don’t think Madi issued an ultimatum. She did not articulate it as well as she could have but I think Peter still had to know that sleeping with any of the women was potentially a dealbreaker.

I think CH and LZ are being critical of Madi because she didn’t follow the script. I really think they wanted her for Bachelorette and, if not her, Hannah B. That is why Madi’s edit has been so favorable. It makes sense as to why they are now casting older guys. To me, Clare was not the original choice. I think Madi was and then Hannah B.

I think Madi and Peter are together working on things in my opinion. I think they both realize they do have something special but they have work to do to repair the relationship. I hope they realize how badly the producers didn’t want them to work. CH’s excuse of having the F3 live together so Madi is forced to talk about her beliefs is laughable. If they cared about Madi and Peter’s relationship, her date would have been first so she could have told him.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:09 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@atem Chris came out and point blank said they had all the women stay together in order to force the the communication of Madison's convictions.  Chris and show "tool" LZ have both been somewhat critical of Madison's what they call "ultimatum" which is highly unusual for a F1.
snipped

Thanks for bringing that over. I refuse to listen to CH and his "tool". IMO there is something very wrong about that professional relationship.

Plus, Peter has stated several times over and over, Madi's comments were not an ultimatum.

I don’t think Madi issued an ultimatum.  She did not articulate it as well as she could have but I think Peter still had to know that sleeping with any of the women was potentially a dealbreaker.

I think CH and LZ are being critical of Madi because she didn’t follow the script.  I really think they wanted her for Bachelorette and, if not her, Hannah B.  That is why Madi’s edit has been so favorable.  It makes sense as to why they are now casting older guys.  To me, Clare was not the original choice.  I think Madi was and then Hannah B.

I think Madi and Peter are together working on  things in my opinion.  I think they both realize they do have something special but they have work to do to repair the relationship.  I hope they realize how badly the producers didn’t want them to work.  CH’s excuse of having the F3 live together so Madi is forced to talk about her beliefs is laughable.  If they cared about Madi and Peter’s relationship, her date would have been first so she could have told him.  

Good points. I think they wanted an engagement and that's something Madi keeps refusing to do and that pisses them off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:14 pm

atem wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped

I don’t think Madi issued an ultimatum.  She did not articulate it as well as she could have but I think Peter still had to know that sleeping with any of the women was potentially a dealbreaker.

I think CH and LZ are being critical of Madi because she didn’t follow the script.  I really think they wanted her for Bachelorette and, if not her, Hannah B.  That is why Madi’s edit has been so favorable.  It makes sense as to why they are now casting older guys.  To me, Clare was not the original choice.  I think Madi was and then Hannah B.

I think Madi and Peter are together working on  things in my opinion.  I think they both realize they do have something special but they have work to do to repair the relationship.  I hope they realize how badly the producers didn’t want them to work.  CH’s excuse of having the F3 live together so Madi is forced to talk about her beliefs is laughable.  If they cared about Madi and Peter’s relationship, her date would have been first so she could have told him.  

Good points.  I think they wanted an engagement and that's something Madi keeps refusing to do and that pisses them off.

I forgot about the engagement. That’s right; Madi refuses and just takes off. I still think she could have been Bachelorette but Peter didn’t settle. And, Madi might have said no the Bachelorette gig saying she wanted to work things through with Peter.

LZ spoiled it last week with the tweet (I think it was) saying something along the line of “why he didn’t choose Hannah Ann.” She tried but couldn’t cover it up. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:19 pm

I have a feeling he ends up with VF. Every little thing they post is Peter is in love with Madi, but Madi not loving him back, how sweet HS is and wife/elope/etc. type stuff for VF on every freaking post they make on Instagram. Anyone else notice that?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:27 pm

@atem rofl rofl rofl NOPE!

SHE IS @the WTA!!!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton