SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
kjcarter91 wrote:He actually says he is falling in love with them. In an interview he said he only said I Love You to one.

I thought that's what Peter said in the interview! but i definitely heard in the preview him saying that he was in love with 3 women! affraid

But he hasn’t told any of them “i love you”. So his statement may still be accurate.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pm

I wonder if we'll find out where Madi's FS was planned to be.  I don't think it would be at the Intercontinental, as the girls already had one of the best rooms there and it would have been mean to have it at the place you're staying laugh out loud  Production must have known quite some time beforehand that she would refuse to go imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Agent99 wrote:I wonder if we'll find out where Madi's FS was planned to be.  I don't think it would be at the Intercontinental, as the girls already had one of the best rooms there and it would have been mean to have it at the place you're staying laugh out loud  Production must have known quite some time beforehand that she would refuse to go imo

We already know from the episode description that they are climbing the largest building in AU on the Gold Coast and The Sun had the very beginning part of their meeting on that date.

Here is a vid of what they are doing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRDq9YcRpH8

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:27 pm

@atem Sorry, I meant the overnight part of the date. I know where they are going for the day - I've been there. Not the climb, but I've been to the top of Q1.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:28 pm

I knew Madi wouldn't get that date, because there is NO WAY they are wasting a Fantasy Suite like that on someone that won't give the 'sex' thing they want.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Agent99 wrote:Production must have known quite some time beforehand that she would refuse to go imo

:yes: I totally agree @Agent99  

It was part of Madi's game plan from the start, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:19 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Production must have known quite some time beforehand that she would refuse to go imo

:yes: I totally agree @Agent99  

It was part of Madi's game plan from the start, IMO.
I think she wanted to show the audience what her definition of a faithful Christian looks like by not having sex before marriage, to counter HB’s actions, and to not be a total jerk about upholding her values, like Luke P did. She will be a Christian media darling and SM influencer going on Christian tv, probably speaking at conferences, writing a book, promoting the latest bible studies, etc. The only problem is I believe she went on the show with this as her ulterior motive rather than for a relationship with Peter. This is similar to Christian movies where the proselytizing is the main point rather than the actual storytelling. If she completely hurts Peter to accomplish this agenda then it is just not right imo. The end does not justify the means and honesty is important. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Huh?  If that were the case, Peter nor the show would be kind to Madi.  *edited*

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Judging members opinions)

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:26 pm

atem wrote:Huh?  If that were the case, Peter nor the show would be kind to Madi.  *edited*

I think both are at fault and are not right for each other at all.  Its not black and white, right vs wrong.  Both are correct, but have very different ways of showing/practicing their beliefs.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:34 pm

I wonder if the final 3 guys on the bachelorette season will be sharing a room like the girls this season....man i hope they have security guards for the boys if they do share... So I guess with the girls sharing the room TPTB will need to show the FSD in the order they were actually filmed?? I am sure they will shoot scenes of the girls talking about the other girl that is on the FSD and if she will come home or not?...Arghhh its just one big mess really. I wonder if Peter knows that the girls are sharing a room, or not?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:43 pm

While I think its mostly for the set-up, this year is by far the worst TPTB have been. I do wonder if all three hotels asked for advertising and when they knew Maddie wouldn't stay with Peter they used what would be her Fantasy Suite hotel and had the girls stay in that room.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:53 pm

atem wrote:Huh?  If that were the case, Peter nor the show would be kind to Madi.  *edited*.

Peter is completely responsible for his own actions. I have said several times I don’t think he is ready for marriage. There is a deleted scene I just watched of him talking to Madi’s Mom at HTD. He comes across terribly and I’m sure Madi’s parents were so not happy about him.

Personally I’m not terribly interested in Peter’s conduct. I’m interested in the faith angle so that’s why I comment on it. Neither Peter nor production have any real knowledge of what the conservative Christian subculture is like. This is glaringly obvious to me as I was a part of that environment for awhile. I want to see Christians represented well on tv as much as anyone but not done in a fake, deceptive manner that possibly hurts others.

As I posted on HA’s thread she has actually displayed her faith well by reconciling with Kelsey after their champagne fiasco and by showing VF kindness and grace when she has received so much hate. It is that kindness that leads people to change their behavior and it is rarely given because it isn’t really seen as deserved.  

jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton