SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:41 pm

Bobette wrote:Expecting DM to publish an article about this shortly claiming it "proves" Renee and Glenn are together.  Not sure where they are since she lives in an apartment and this looks more like a house, but that seems to be one of her dogs in the background.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 SxjRlrB

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Ah4aByo

Source

I think that is a throwback to when they were all in NT for New Year's.  Jarrod has also posted a pic of Glenn from the same place.  I knew Glenn had to be there because someone was taking the photos and there was always an extra wine glass on the table laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:38 pm

@Bobette can you get a clear pic?

Source

Last edited by Agent99 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Genevieve Australia wrote:
Bobette wrote:Expecting DM to publish an article about this shortly claiming it "proves" Renee and Glenn are together.  Not sure where they are since she lives in an apartment and this looks more like a house, but that seems to be one of her dogs in the background.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 SxjRlrB

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Ah4aByo

Source

I think they are together because I see they are friends with Jarrod and Sam, yeah? And Sam sees to hate the bachelor producers and perhaps Jarrod too so I don't think Sam would try to do anything to help the producers of the show to divert the public's attention to Glenn and Renee if they are not together. Besides, how many people sleuth the show? :S IT seems to me that too much effort.

By the way, I was thinking, and what do you ladie think of this...is it possible that the voice we hear at the end, which I think is Jake's , the one that says " As soon as she walks in I fell in love with her ....', is his voice but he is not referring to any of the girls in  paradise but perhaps referring to his previous season with Megan and telling that to a girl of the show, like telling a story? The producers could manipulate and change the context of Jake's words to mislead us and make us think he will finally have his happy ending this season.
Yes agree, they are very manipulative with quotes. Abbie was saying on her Instagram story that some of her audio from BIP was from The Bachelor last year.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:55 pm

@Agent99 Thanks for posting the vid!  I have no idea who that couple is. It looks like Flo and Davey but surely not? I'll get some snaps and post them on the SC thread... BRB

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:31 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’ve heard through a source that Glenn and Alisha were seen at a cooking class in Bali in February trying not to be photographed together, so make of that what you will Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2498057887

Well well well, what do we have here.  This face says it all IMO.  $100 says Glenn was the photographer. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2498057887 

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 TR77Zkc

Source

And this was the exact same time Mary was in Tassie.  Methinks TPTB arranged some V-day conjugal visits. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:53 am

@Bobette brilliant sleuthing! Clearly looks like a table for two so she wouldn't have been there with friends. IMO that's the last piece of evidence I needed to be wholeheartedly convinced the two of them are together. If they aren't actually together then they've fooled me.

Also note the regular nail polish as opposed to SNS and the chipped polish on the index finger
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am

Great find @Bobette yes

That’s the look of the cat that got the cream..
Now, what was Renee doing around V Day? :detective
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:08 am

Glenn and Alisha are the Bachelor Golden Couple we didn't know we needed.  Real people with real jobs and a human/social conscience... could such a thing be possible?

:sprinklehearts

No wonder TPTB are calling this the best season ever.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 3806527698

Happy for Mary too of course but I don't know if they have the same staying power.  I remain skeptical of Conor's motives considering he seems keen to be in media.

As for Renee... well... the lady likes attention IMO.  I'll leave it at that. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:22 am

Ugh. I haven't had these wholesome feels for a Bach couple since Tara and Sam - and we know that that turned out 😬 . But I'm just so happy to see Alisha happy. She didn't deserve the hate she got for being tied in with Romy and Cat on Bach, and then after what Jules did last year, she's finally getting the love she deserves. I'm just so happy ❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:59 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’ve heard through a source that Glenn and Alisha were seen at a cooking class in Bali in February trying not to be photographed together, so make of that what you will Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2498057887

Well well well, what do we have here.  This face says it all IMO.  $100 says Glenn was the photographer. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2498057887 

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 TR77Zkc

Source

And this was the exact same time Mary was in Tassie.  Methinks TPTB arranged some V-day conjugal visits. laugh out loud

I think that may be a photo of the trip Alisha and her mum did to Bali and may not be this year, but I may be wrong. The mother left a comment there. I know that a few contestants are posting past photos making them look like new ones. I noticed that Helena used a very old shot of her old place in Mauritius recently and made it look as if she was there, she didn't realise that not only the spot but even the boat was still there. Perhaps it is good to double check not only Alisha's but also Helena's posts :S

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:04 am

I don’t know if anyone’s picked this up, but Conor is pretty much confirmed. Mercury newspaper has an article with a picture of the three new guys, but once you click it, it says error so they may have posted it too early. Conor also accidently posted a BIP picture and quickly deleted, and now you can see his ig story where he says he jumped the gun and everyone should ignore it! 😂

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:14 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I don’t know if anyone’s picked this up, but Conor is pretty much confirmed. Mercury newspaper has an article with a picture of the three new guys, but once you click it, it says error so they may have posted it too early. Conor also accidently posted a BIP picture and quickly deleted, and now you can see his ig story where he says he jumped the gun and everyone should ignore it! 😂

I just took a look, you are right! If there are 3 men that come as wild cards, then, isn't there a chance that there are also women who were never on the show (yet applied to be part of it), but that will be on Paradise also as wild cards? question

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem