SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:22 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I don’t know if anyone’s picked this up, but Conor is pretty much confirmed. Mercury newspaper has an article with a picture of the three new guys, but once you click it, it says error so they may have posted it too early. Conor also accidently posted a BIP picture and quickly deleted, and now you can see his ig story where he says he jumped the gun and everyone should ignore it! 😂

Haha yes it says he will debut tomorrow. I imagine tomorrow was when they wanted it posted
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:38 am

It seems like a lot is going on tonight and tomorrow with the Ciarran / Renee drama, and then with Alisha's arrival as well, so I feel like they won't be introduced until next week?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:39 am

"King of Tasmania"? Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 BFe3hnY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:42 am

TenPlay wrote:Do you have your eye on anyone from watching other seasons of The Bachelorette Australia? What about him are you attracted to?
"I think Matt from Angie’s season is pretty cute".

What a surprise from Renee, hahah.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:29 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
Bobette wrote:Expecting DM to publish an article about this shortly claiming it "proves" Renee and Glenn are together.  Not sure where they are since she lives in an apartment and this looks more like a house, but that seems to be one of her dogs in the background.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 SxjRlrB

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Ah4aByo

Source

I think they are together because I see they are friends with Jarrod and Sam, yeah? And Sam sees to hate the bachelor producers and perhaps Jarrod too so I don't think Sam would try to do anything to help the producers of the show to divert the public's attention to Glenn and Renee if they are not together. Besides, how many people sleuth the show? :S IT seems to me that too much effort.

By the way, I was thinking, and what do you ladie think of this...is it possible that the voice we hear at the end, which I think is Jake's , the one that says " As soon as she walks in I fell in love with her ....', is his voice but he is not referring to any of the girls in  paradise but perhaps referring to his previous season with Megan and telling that to a girl of the show, like telling a story? The producers could manipulate and change the context of Jake's words to mislead us and make us think he will finally have his happy ending this season.

Haha you turned out to be exactly right!!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:30 am

Bobette wrote:"King of Tasmania"? Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 BFe3hnY

Source

To be fair, there are not many people in Tasmania.. must be Conor the king and Madelyn Carver the queen! Hah
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:45 am

https://thedailyjaimi.readsector.com/2020/07/21/bachelor-in-paradise-spoiler-timm-hanly-kisses-brunette-as-romance-with-brittany-hockley-unravels/

Timm seen kissing someone else, so this tripley confirms he does find or hold onto love in BiP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:48 am

AliPezzanario wrote:https://thedailyjaimi.readsector.com/2020/07/21/bachelor-in-paradise-spoiler-timm-hanly-kisses-brunette-as-romance-with-brittany-hockley-unravels/

Timm seen kissing someone else, so this tripley confirms he does find or hold onto love in BiP

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Ecf83410
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 E4fef810
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 E3b93710

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:43 am

@Dirty Street Pie great catch on the cooking class and @Bobette for the IG post confirming her location in February!

@fangirlsamuri nice job on Conor's error!

thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:50 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Screen37
Source

We finally have confirmation that our three guesses were right! The facebook comments are not thrilled about these new arrivals. I'm keen to see if these guys have betting odds.

Imagine being a totally new guy coming in on the back of the mess that was last night. It's literally the worst time to bring them in when everyone is so fired up. Also wow 4 new people in one night is a lot.

@Genevieve Australia there won't be any new girls IMO. I think the guys have only been introduced because of how few bachelorette guys were available.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:33 pm

I'm sorry, but: How good are we?  Seriously.  Those three are complete nobodies.  We pulled them out of THIN AIR!  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:44 pm

Bobette wrote:I'm sorry, but: How good are we?  Seriously.  Those three are complete nobodies.  We pulled them out of THIN AIR!  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 3806527698
Literally with no evidence at all, pretty amazing if I do say so myself! cheerleader

I have a feeling the rose ceremony will be a 'to be continued' and actually air next week because there's a lot that has to happen before then.
My prediction would be that the new guy Tim goes home because we know Conor goes far and Chris seems well-liked by the cast on instagram.

Also we know that Timm goes home for a wedding, what are the chances that they cover that up by making it look like he actually leaves and then returns because he's regrets leaving Britt?
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem