SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:33 am

Blueeyes85 wrote:Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this but Matt did say in the episode that he really wanted to kiss "Abbie" in the ITM and then he said he is in trouble.

From the episode it shows Matt really likes Chelsea but I find he also doesn't hold her that close when kissing (like not around the waist like Abbie @ the cocktail party) but just puts his hand on her back, and also they seem to always be miles apart on the couch when together. JMHO.

Does anyone agree with this or am I just looking too closely? LOL

This did cross my mind. As mentioned by @bobette they seem to be attracted to each other. I can see a lot of chemistry between them. But I really don’t know, probably they are editing a lot of scenes with Chelsea too. To keep up the passion between Abbie and Matt.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:53 am

Love @Bobette's commentary ... so spot on! I wasn't sure if I was going to watch the Bachelor again but I'm really enjoying Matt as the lead. I'm a big nerd (tho not as much as him!) and it's great that the producers have chosen a lead who's not a model, fitness junkie, celebrity, etc. .. I really feel that Matt has intelligence and substance which has been really nice to watch. Actually he's the full package as he's probably one of the best looking Bachelors also!

I really thought Abbie had a chance of being F1 (as I think so many of the leads have shown very obvious sexual chemistry towards their F1), especially with the kiss on the ropes... but when he went on the SD with Chelsie, it is really clear that she's really the only one that he's got in mind .. it's obvious through his actions and words.

When they landed after looking like floating prawns - he was ALL OVER HER! It was really sweet. He just found every excuse to hug her and gave her a big kiss. He just seemed so excited to be with her. Is it just me or does it seem like they finish each others lines!? When they were sitting down chatting, he said something that was really beautiful and lovely about Chelsie which I don't think has been replayed or mentioned a lot... after hearing how she was treated by the ex, he said that she deserved to be treated and shown love every single day (I don't remember the exact words but something like this). I just thought, well, he's saying that he wants to be that person who will do that for her.

He also went on to say how he could see a future with her, couldn't wait to see her, is really turned on by her intellect, how he loves that she challenges him and keeps him on his toes... that scientific calculator line is classic! He's been very expressive about how he feels about her. He has not expressed any of that with Abbie except wanting to kiss her (unless his other lines have been edited out).

With Elly, I don't think there's any competition as she's definitely friend-zoned. There's no sexual chemistry there.

It's nice that the producers haven't hidden his feelings for Chelsie. I think a lot of viewers would much prefer to see a love story than drama... That is the format they should stick with and I'm seeing a bit more of it this season (I haven't watched all seasons but there was definitely a lot of drama in Matty J and Nick's. I still think it's sad that they didn't really show the love story between Matty J and Laura).

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:20 am

@Bobette I don't need to watch the show when I can read your recaps. And added to that I actually don't watch. I did for a part of an episode but the show is too scripted and Matt says the right things but I find him a bit dull. Oh and being a HUGE Avengers fan I have to correct you - it is Chris Evans and not Chris Pine who is Captain America Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:38 am

Blueeyes85 wrote:Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this but Matt did say in the episode that he really wanted to kiss "Abbie" in the ITM and then he said he is in trouble.

From the episode it shows Matt really likes Chelsea but I find he also doesn't hold her that close when kissing (like not around the waist like Abbie @ the cocktail party) but just puts his hand on her back, and also they seem to always be miles apart on the couch when together. JMHO.

I thought sleuthers here matched his shirt in that ITM to Chelsie's date and deduced that the "Abbie" was frankenediting.

I see Matt as more serious about Chelsie and Helena right now than Abbie..

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:05 pm

IMO, @bobette ‘s screencaps say it all for me. Matt is strongly attracted to Abbie, no doubt about it, but does he look at her as a good match for a long term relationship ? His facial expression isn’t a man who wants to reciprocate her strong feelings, IMO. When he said. ‘You are doing a good job”, to me, it seems like he wants a ILY from her so he could collect extra pay check from TPTB.

I can’t wait to see what his reactions are when Chelsie, Helena say their ILYs.

All Jmo, of course.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:29 pm

He was definitely referring to Abbie when he said he just wanted to kiss her... there's no doubt that he's got sexual chemistry with her and it's very physical, which made me question if he would be able to look past the physical attraction and see if there's any substance for a relationship... even though someone may be compatible (like Matt and Chelsie), doesn't mean the fire is there (I think with Chelsie, the compatibility and chemistry are both there).

I rewatched the bits with both Abbie and Chelsie. I can't see that they're sitting miles apart.. it might also be the camera angles? But after I rewatched Abbie's bit, the music is a bit sad... then it's very high and upbeat. Chelsie definitely got the F1 music in this episode. Matt looked very uncomfortable and sad when Abbie professed her feelings to him (it wasn't as obvious to me when I first watched the episode).

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:02 pm

sdmom wrote:IMO, @bobette ‘s screencaps say it all for me. Matt is strongly attracted to Abbie, no doubt about it,  but does he look at her as a good match for a long term relationship ? His facial expression isn’t a man who wants to reciprocate her strong feelings, IMO. When he said. ‘You are doing a good job”, to me, it seems like he wants a ILY from her so he could collect extra pay check from TPTB.

I can’t wait to see what his reactions are when Chelsie, Helena say their ILYs.

All Jmo, of course.

I totally agree, that line said it all for me.  IMO she was doing a job, and they both knew it.  I think she was scouted, and while I don't think she was outright guaranteed a spot in the final 2 I think it would have been strongly implied, and the producers would have been in her ear the whole time saying Matt was into her, and telling Matt that Abbie was "good to go" IYKWIM.  

It's like Matt knew he had the green light with Abbie and wouldn't be rejected.  In the early episodes he seemed like a kid in a candy store around her.  I doubt he has had a woman like Abbie at his fingertips ever in his life.  And she had a comfortable confidence about her early on that I also saw in Brooke last season, like she knew she was going to be around for a while.  

Matt saying "you're doing a good job" to me was him acknowledging that she was fulfilling her role well, that he appreciated her letting him... err... "get to know her"... and that he understood it was difficult for her because real emotions were starting to be involved.  You can't go through an experience like that and not have at least some emotional connection IMO.

Abbie seemed really upset in that scene from the promo where she is sobbing, which of course they didn't show, because it would contradict the "cocky temptress" label they have assigned her.  When they exchanged those lines on the swing they reminded me of two actors whispering support to each other during the middle of a difficult scene.  Which I guess in a way, they are.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 PY73p4N

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:18 pm

Based on some things Abbie says in ITMs and VO I think the decision to air is the edited way of showing Abby is caught up in bubble love.

I thought the ribbon segment and the rappel segment were intentionally parallel. One all fantasy sexy while the other more realistically awkward adventure but fun.
During the group date he says (VO?) something about he likes that she lets him know when she finds it difficult and that he wants that (part where she tries to put her leg on his shoulder) then on the rappel date Chelsie lets him know she can’t continue rappelling which ultimately results in him giving her a big smooch on the sidewalk.
Another parallel is that both Elly and Abbie had 1-1 time where they first rehearsed something (fire sticks/ribbons) then repeated what they learned before having something to eat and a sit down. Not sure why production planned it that way.
Oh, and Matt told Chelsie that he liked how she challenged him. He previously told Helena the same at a cocktail party. The difference is that he added a lot more things he liked about Chelsie when talking to her. IMO he is slowly seeing a culmination of his likes manifesting in one girl - Chelsie.
Seeing more 1-1 time with Helena should be insightful.

@chailatte agree Elly looks to be in the friend zone.

Ah, Mary is gone. She was great tv. Nailed those ITMs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyes85 Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:06 am

This is just my rant and all my own opinion below.

I think the editing for this series is really bad JMO. I think for someone like Chelsie who may as she said questions everything, the editors have done a number on her as they don't need to show every kiss he has, then again I still don't think that they did (Matt kisses much more than any other bachelor before JMHO). The people behind the scenes would know I guess what Chelsie's personality might be like, so why would they hurt her more, they could have made more of a love story out of this season then it has been.

I was annoyed when the media said Kirsten was disappointed they didn't show her night time with Matt, I'm thinking she didn't have to say this or about the kissing in the river, if she is not the winner why bother? It would just hurt who he picks at the end, so I started to not like her after that.

If Chelsie does break up with him, he deserves it, he didn't need to kiss so much, especially at cocktail parties. JMHO. I thought I was going to like this Bachelor but not sure. If he likes Chelsie, especially after she told him how she was treated in the past, he didn't have to kiss everyone afterward, especially the photo of Abby at the beach. Not good.

Also does anyone have a list of the descriptions of the episodes of the ones still to come?

Blueeyes85

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:20 am

Blueeyes85 wrote:This is just my rant and all my own opinion below.

I think the editing for this series is really bad JMO. I think for someone like Chelsie who may as she said questions everything, the editors have done a number on her as they don't need to show every kiss he has, then again I still don't think that they did (Matt kisses much more than any other bachelor before JMHO). The people behind the scenes would know I guess what Chelsie's personality might be like, so why would they hurt her more, they could have made more of a love story out of this season then it has been.

I was annoyed when the media said Kirsten was disappointed they didn't show her night time with Matt, I'm thinking she didn't have to say this or about the kissing in the river, if she is not the winner why bother? It would just hurt who he picks at the end, so I started to not like her after that.

If Chelsie does break up with him, he deserves it, he didn't need to kiss so much, especially at cocktail parties. JMHO. I thought I was going to like this Bachelor but not sure. If he likes Chelsie, especially after she told him how she was treated in the past, he didn't have to kiss everyone afterward, especially the photo of Abby at the beach. Not good.

Also does anyone have a list of the descriptions of the episodes of the ones still to come?

Some of the women in this last epi he has stopped kissing or hasn’t kissed at all. Agree his kissed total overall is high but things are changing.
Now that Chelsie has revealed how she was cheated on in her last relationship it will be interesting to see who gets future kisses when and how.
As to Kirsten’s comment, I think it just shows how much she wanted to see herself on tv. Happens all the time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyes85 Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 am

Don't know how to bring the original one over so just pasted and copied, sorry.

The Bachelor Australia
7:30PM - 8:40PM

CC

A group date sees the girls draw their battle lines, as they scramble to get time with Matt. Later, at an intense rose ceremony, a new rivalry in the house pushes one girl to absolute breaking point.

REALITY/REAL-LIFE | AUSTRALIA | NC

Here's what I am thinking, could this be the episode of the one where Chelsie cries? because it says it is a new rivalry (last episode we saw the rivalry of Abbie V Elly. Maybe someone says something mean to Chelsie?

Or I'm overthinking it. It could also possibly be the one about the tennis group date? battle lines - the net?? Sorry all OM. scratch question no idea

I am so not good at sleuthing.

Blueeyes85

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:48 am

@Blueeyes85 You're doing fine!  Everyone has something to add and all ideas are worth exploring - that's the fun part.  I'm often wrong but that doesn't stop me inflicting my theories on everyone. laugh out loud  

We were just discussing on the SC thread that Helena's tennis and Chelsea crying could be connected and may be around F5 stage since she has dark regrowth, but you could be right about it being sooner.

ETA:  Alternative episode descriptions from Ice TV

Ep 11
Matt gets advice from the only people who know what he's going through, a bevy of former Bachelors and Bachelorettes. And the great aphrodisiac, chocolate, is artfully deployed on a single date. In the meantime, a spirited display between a couple of girls give the cocktail party its own special edge.

Ep 12
As the group contracts to the one Matt really has his eye on and the ones who still think they're in with a chance, tactics get more brutal, and alliances fall apart. And as for Matt, he's keeping his cards close to his chest.

Ep 12 sounds more like an extract from The Hunger Games.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking