SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Richiebestbach Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:58 am

I think from a recent media report where he apparently stated that he was surprised who Laura & Snez chose for the dinner date gives it away. He apparently said she is 25 which left Helena & Kristen so Abbie, being younger at 23, rule them all out IMO, he is defintely going for someone older as he appears to want a long-term relationship whether for himself wholeheartedly (which I hope) or for the media exposure even in the interim where he & his choice will be all over the tv & mags until shock horror, they split. Hoping that's not the case but still can't get my head around Chelsie being it with her not being shown a great deal IMO.

Richiebestbach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:13 pm

I've just seen an ad on tv for the 'all stars' ep. It showed Helena, Abbie and Elly talking to Laura and Snez. Abbie says in her ITM that she won't let Elly win, looks like it's Abbie vs Elly from here on out. The add also made me think that Helena is picked, I'm not sure why Matt would be shocked by that though no idea
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:42 am

I have been trying to tally up the number of girls Matt has properly kissed because I read somewhere that it was 17 out of the 28 but I can only think of 8: Sogand, Elly, Monique, Abbie, Chelsie, Emma, Kristen, Helena. Can anyone add to this list? TIA

Also, at the RC where Helena was last to get a rose did anyone notice how he said "sorry" to her and she said something back but I can't remember what it was, can anyone remember? I thought that was unusual.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:16 am

Valancy wrote:I have been trying to tally up the number of girls Matt has properly kissed because I read somewhere that it was 17 out of the 28 but I can only think of 8: Sogand, Elly, Monique, Abbie, Chelsie, Emma, Kristen, Helena. Can anyone add to this list? TIA

Also, at the RC where Helena was last to get a rose did anyone notice how he said "sorry" to her and she said something back but I can't remember what it was, can anyone remember? I thought that was unusual.

The 17 was from media sources that exaggerated when the promo came out, even Matt said it was exaggerated because the promo showed him kissing the same women. There is nothing to add as he only kissed 8 women.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyes85 Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:31 am

JMO but the more I have been re-watching the episodes with Chelsie & Matt, I think he is taking his time with her, like he would if it was a real relationship getting to know someone on the outside. I think he really likes her and wants to do it right.

Blueeyes85

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:01 am

After saying sorry to Helena he says “it gets longer every time.”

I was wondering why she is called Elena and not Helena. They all drop the h.

Valancy wrote:I have been trying to tally up the number of girls Matt has properly kissed because I read somewhere that it was 17 out of the 28 but I can only think of 8: Sogand, Elly, Monique, Abbie, Chelsie, Emma, Kristen, Helena. Can anyone add to this list? TIA

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:50 am

Since Chelsie had the previous SD and her 2nd SD this means that even if Snez and Laura (who’s been liking Chelsie’s IG pics) preferred chelsie they’d still have to pick someone else and not Chelsie for 1 on 1 time with Matt. This is totally producer driven imo and not a reflection of who Snez and Laura actually think is a match but moreso who the producers said they can choose from. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Since Chelsie had the previous SD and her 2nd SD this means that even if Snez and Laura (who’s been liking Chelsie’s IG pics) preferred chelsie they’d still have to pick someone else and not Chelsie for 1 on 1 time with Matt. This is totally producer driven imo and not a reflection of who Snez and Laura actually think is a match but moreso who the producers said they can choose from. Jmo

Oooh, I never even thought of it like this - but it makes complete sense!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:07 pm

Michdealm wrote:I was wondering why she is called Elena and not Helena. They all drop the h.

Helena is a French speaker - her family is from Mauritius.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Next Wednesday's episode description.  I guess this will be the last group date and Chelsie gets the rose in the cap.  I wonder what "move in" really means.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 JwqBeQO
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:54 pm

Source

Abbie: "They're both so gorgeous... and pregnant". laugh out loud

Chelsea's talking head clearly not filmed in real time IMO since she's wearing her final five GD outfit/hair/earrings  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 YjD2HLC

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 GDWNpkB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:43 am

Aww that sneak peek gave me a little lump in my throat. I think Snez is so clever and beautiful and just a natural in front of the camera. I never warmed to Laura when she was a contestant, but I still follow her on IG and I really like her now. She's one whip-smart lady. Those two bachelors don't know how lucky they are (actually they probably do).

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking