SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:22 pm

I’ve just managed to watch Ep 13 & 14. IMO, Matt and Abbie’s connection seems to be the strongest - they are soooo incredibly passionate - although his connection with Chelsie I feel is is more “organic” and compatible. Helen is too hard work. I just wonder if Abbie is not F1, how will Matt explain their sexual attraction to his chosen one. All JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Just Looking wrote:I’ve just managed to watch Ep 13 & 14.  IMO, Matt and Abbie’s connection seems to be the strongest - they are soooo incredibly passionate - although his connection with Chelsie I feel is is more “organic” and compatible.  Helen is too hard work.  I just wonder if Abbie is not F1, how will Matt explain their sexual attraction to his chosen one.   All JMO

IMO, Chelsie already knew, as Abbie was very vocal about her connection in the house she has been shown telling all the girls about her physical connection with MAtt, now it's just a matter of is she watching which I don't see why she would. Matt said in one of the recent episodes that everyone knows they have chemistry. Even though Chelsie has said she was self aware of the cameras so I don't think she would be on top of him like Abbie, I do think they had a strong sexual attraction, he told her sister it was obvious on their first date. Even looking in the pics of their hometown they didn't even show us them kissing or their whole date. also, its just kissing and if you look at the kiss without the passionate music it's not that big a deal compared to the US version where the lead has had sex. IMO, MAtt is chasing Chelsie as you can tell him wanting her to open up and progress their relationship. Matt by all accounts has said they haven't had an argument and our strong.

ETA: I don't think Matt and Abbie have the strongest connection, he even said on the hometown that hes not sure of their longevity so I think even Matt knows.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Zaynab wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I’ve just managed to watch Ep 13 & 14.  IMO, Matt and Abbie’s connection seems to be the strongest - they are soooo incredibly passionate - although his connection with Chelsie I feel is is more “organic” and compatible.  Helen is too hard work.  I just wonder if Abbie is not F1, how will Matt explain their sexual attraction to his chosen one.   All JMO

IMO, Chelsie already knew, as Abbie was very vocal about her connection in the house she has been shown telling all the girls about her physical connection with MAtt, now it's just a matter of is she watching which I don't see why she would. Matt said in one of the recent episodes that everyone knows they have chemistry. Even though Chelsie has said she was self aware of the cameras so I don't think she would be on top of him like Abbie, I do think they had a strong sexual attraction, he told her sister it was obvious on their first date. Even looking in the pics of their hometown they didn't even show us them kissing or their whole date. also, its just kissing and if you look at the kiss without the passionate music it's not that big a deal compared to the US version where the lead has had sex. IMO, MAtt is chasing Chelsie as you can tell him wanting her to open up and progress their relationship. Matt by all accounts has said they haven't had an argument and our strong.

ETA: I don't think Matt and Abbie have the strongest connection, he even said on the hometown that hes not sure of their longevity so I think even Matt knows.

To me Matt and Abbie have the strongest … edited … sexual connection. That is typical of how the F2 is edited and what distracts many viewers from seeing the connection with F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:12 pm

IMO there is no love story with Abbie specifically because her story is about the art of seduction. During their initial alone time at the HTD rather than her introducing him to her daily life she chose instead to set the stage for physicality. This IMO was a wasted opportunity because no further insight into her personality, lifestyle, or anything much was delivered.
Of course sexual chemistry is a component of a romantic relationship but in her case it seems to be, in addition to her defending herself against the opinions of some of her housemates, all we ever get to know about her. It’s like her wall of defence guarding vulnerability.
My one disappointment in Matt regarding Abbie is that he hasn’t yet delved more into her personality nor does he seem concerned that she doesn’t really ask much about him.
It’s a weird dynamic this late in filming. JMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:31 pm

They also didn't show us the connection between Chelsie and Matt. Only if you use a magnifying glass to see those tender moments. Even some of the kisses were not shown.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:32 am

notarose wrote:IMO there is no love story with Abbie specifically because her story is about the art of seduction. During their initial alone time at the HTD rather than her introducing him to her daily life she chose instead to set the stage for physicality. This IMO was a wasted opportunity because no further insight into her personality, lifestyle, or anything much was delivered.
Of course sexual chemistry is a component of a romantic relationship but in her case it seems to be, in addition to her defending herself against the opinions of some of her housemates, all we ever get to know about her. It’s like her wall of defence guarding vulnerability.
My one disappointment in Matt regarding Abbie is that he hasn’t yet delved more into her personality nor does he seem concerned that she doesn’t really ask much about him.

Because tptb approach the show with the subtlety of the sledgehammer. They don't respect the audience's intelligence at all (probably wise; I've read the comments on the show's Facebook).  Abbie gets the sexy edit, Helena gets the ice queen edit, Chelsie is the "just right" in-between edit.  So they take out any and all nuance that would contradict those cliched characterisations. They won't show Abbie and Matt's conversations, they don't show Matt and Chelsie making out as much as they really do, and they won't show Helena being warm or joking around. They overplay Chelsie's nerdiness, when her Instagram clearly shows she loves a drink and is pretty comfortable with her body and physicality.

They let them be themselves on Paradise.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:17 am

notarose wrote:IMO there is no love story with Abbie specifically because her story is about the art of seduction. During their initial alone time at the HTD rather than her introducing him to her daily life she chose instead to set the stage for physicality. This IMO was a wasted opportunity because no further insight into her personality, lifestyle, or anything much was delivered.

I imagine she doesn't care about being portrayed like this as she probably doesn't feel the need to defend her image. Truth is, while many of the others this season and even some very intelligent girls from last season (cough Brittany) have jumped on the influencer wagon straight after eviction, Abbie was in a new analyst role very soon after filming. I don't think she has anything to prove to anyone as she is an intelligent girl that has worked hard to be where she is (much like another Brisbane property analyst from last season).
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:37 am

Vjeff wrote:

I imagine she doesn't care about being portrayed like this as she probably doesn't feel the need to defend her image. Truth is, while many of the others this season and even some very intelligent girls from last season (cough Brittany) have jumped on the influencer wagon straight after eviction, Abbie was in a new analyst role very soon after filming. I don't think she has anything to prove to anyone as she is an intelligent girl that has worked hard to be where she is (much like another Brisbane property analyst from last season).

I don’t dislike Abbie. She is a high energy person which I think makes her charismatic. My comment about her choice of activity in her HTD is more about her already knowing that concerns have been brought to Matt about her readiness for something long term so I’m baffled as to why she didn’t instead choose some activity that would show him a domestic side or a hobby she is passionate about or like Emma introduce Matt to some friends to counterbalance what was said about her in the house. She could have chosen something that delayed opportunity for pashing to show him she has more to offer. She could have controlled the narrative in a different way.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Ramp up Abbie’s sexual chemistry / F2 physical
Ramp up Chelsie’s insecurity / F1 emotional
Ramp up Helena’s commitment phobia / F3 uncertainty

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:20 pm

notarose wrote:[

... My comment about her choice of activity in her HTD is more about her already knowing that concerns have been brought to Matt about her readiness for something long term so I’m baffled as to why she didn’t instead choose some activity that would show him a domestic side or a hobby she is passionate about or like Emma introduce Matt to some friends to counterbalance what was said about her in the house. She could have chosen something that delayed opportunity for pashing to show him she has more to offer. She could have controlled the narrative in a different way.

I suspect the producers whispered in her ear how much Matt would enjoy some relaxing time in the pool and spa and add in the view, which was great!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:23 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
notarose wrote:[

... My comment about her choice of activity in her HTD is more about her already knowing that concerns have been brought to Matt about her readiness for something long term so I’m baffled as to why she didn’t instead choose some activity that would show him a domestic side or a hobby she is passionate about or like Emma introduce Matt to some friends to counterbalance what was said about her in the house. She could have chosen something that delayed opportunity for pashing to show him she has more to offer. She could have controlled the narrative in a different way.

I suspect the producers whispered in her ear how much Matt would enjoy some relaxing time in the pool and spa and add in the view, which was great!
giggling makes sense.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:27 pm

Moved from the Screencap thread. Please ensure posts are on topic. SC thread is for discussion of screencaps  yes
Bobette wrote:
susanna22 wrote:I am at this point completely unexcited about the final. I have to say...too many times in the past  I had the frustration of not seeing the love story!! And I didn't watch the last 2 bachelors because the guys were very unappealing to me. But Matt really called my attention. Finally a Ken with a brain!  Too bad that as always the editing makes it very difficult to really enjoy any romantic story. This season was Abbie's show. And for this, they decided to focus in trashing the poor girl character and make her the villain of the season!  Instead to protect the chosen one ( Chelsie )... they hide her and cover up any real connection with her ( Wonder how are we suppose to like or dislike her if we hardly see her!) SO GREAT to leave many viewers with doubts about if there was love or... she won by default.  We also know it will be Abbie to walk away crying with her heard crushed and VERY SADLY many viewer will be so happy about it!!! ... I already feel sorry for the girl.sad  
People are saying she was not there for the "right reasons", which most likely were the same reasons most of the girls went in the show!  And in my head there is no doubt she was falling for Matt.
Every time I watch a season I end up disappointed ... when will I learn duh duh
Hope you ladies will be more content because you favorite will win.  And I do hope Matt and Chelsie will make a happy and lasting couple! yes
I agree with you @susanna22.  I am "meh" on Chelsea because I've seen so little of her and what I have seen always seems to come back to her trashing her ex.  I'm sure there was more between them but I haven't seen it hence it's hard for me to be excited for the finale.  Maybe post show I might warm to them as a couple but at the moment I'm just cringing thinking about how most of the viewing audience is going to be rejoicing about Abbie getting dumped and dancing on her grave.  SM will be HARSH.  hmmm
Idlemess wrote:
IMO, too much “thinking” is given to this show. There’s way too much over analyzing the contestants feelings and this is the precise reason the edits are as they want it to be. I’m probably giving the producers more credit than they deserve but when I look at the comments here and on Instagram it’s like boom, they’ve a split audience.
Interesting because even with spoilers, the viewers are subject to their own interpretation
leavers wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
IMO, too much “thinking” is given to this show. There’s way too much over analyzing the contestants feelings and this is the precise reason the edits are as they want it to be. I’m probably giving the producers more credit than they deserve but when I look at the comments here and on Instagram it’s like boom, they’ve a split audience.
Interesting because even with spoilers, the viewers are subject to their own interpretation

I feel its the opposite! I think the majority of viewers watch unspoiled and don't read much about the show, they just watch it, and they just take as gospel truth what they are shown. If they are shown Abbie is the "villain" then she just is.  They don't think about Abbie the person off the show and they don't think there's editing or manipulation involved.
Missnair wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
If I was watching unspoiled, I would think Abbie is F1.  There has been so little shown of Matt with Chelsie that it’s difficult to imagine a connection stronger than he has with Abbie.  My only reservation would be Abbie,s age and whether she is at the same stage of life as Matt says he is

I totally agree to this. I think Abbie again is going to have a lot of airtime compared to Chelsea next week too. And through all these previous episodes a lot of connection and chemistry was shown between them. Common it clearly shows on his face that he has been enjoying her company. Even at the hometowns when they met, he greeted pashing her. The smile and the laugh clearly said he had a good time with them.

Although I love Chels-Matt, it is going to confuse a particular set of audience when he would chose her. Cause hardly any love story or connection was shown all these weeks compared to Abbie’s.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking