SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I sense Elly knew she was not the one so did everything she could to ensure that she had influence in who was the one. Bad move imo

Can anyone think of a time when snitching worked out well for the snitchee?  I can't.  Always backfires.  Focus on yourselves ladies!

i can think of jed snitching on luke lmao
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:46 am

That's right, now crouch down and give us that centre part money shot. We earned it.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:47 am

Snitches get stitches, and you wrote your own goodbye, Elly.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Bachel26

HOMETOWNS!!
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Hometo10
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:48 am

No crouching cap. I don’t even know when it would have happened? Prior to rose ceremony?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:48 am

Emma is also coming across as fake.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:48 am

najpoziomka wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I sense Elly knew she was not the one so did everything she could to ensure that she had influence in who was the one. Bad move imo

Can anyone think of a time when snitching worked out well for the snitchee?  I can't.  Always backfires.  Focus on yourselves ladies!

i can think of jed snitching on luke lmao

I think just about everyone had words about Luke except Peter ... and well, Peter's coming out smelling like roses, so to speak

As for that promo! They certainly make it look like Helena is going to self-eliminate, but the betting odds are sure she's F3, so... interesting that he'd choose to boot Emma over someone crying and saying they can't do it, it's not what they want, etc

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 am

Enough wrote:Emma is also coming across as fake.

true that
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 am

Sundy wrote:No crouching cap. I don’t even know when it would have happened?  Prior to rose ceremony?

Maybe when she went out . Then she had to shoot the scene before getting into the car

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 am

I believe Elly and Sogand. There should be no regrets about being honest.

He told Elly that he chose based on the strength of his connection to each lady. I believe that as well. I think we could all see that Elly was friend zoned way back when...

imo, the only two he has a connection with is Chelsie and Abbie. With Chelsie, he appears secure and content and in some moments appear protective over her.. she doesn't carry drama with her everywhere... He's attracted to her and they have a lot in common.

He has sexual chemistry with Abbie but I think that he's looking for more than that...  I think that the warnings have worked to create some doubt in him... I wonder if that's the reason she didn't get a single date rose even though they both said they had a great time.

Anyway, all just my opinion. Of course there's so much editing as well...

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:00 am

Sundy wrote:No crouching cap. I don’t even know when it would have happened?  Prior to rose ceremony?

HA HA I knew they wouldn't show it. I'm actually tempted to go back through the promo at the end of the season and see how much we weren't shown. Seriously think it would be about half the footage.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:05 am

Won't get to watch until tomorrow but for now please enjoy this short photoessay recap of the episode courtesy of whomever does the overly-descriptive closed captions on twitter [INHALES...]

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Bj2gju2

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 9yjLMQn

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 BPxrqvi

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 SFdSKGU

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 FJqYc2V

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 KsZtQ9C

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 2KU1BCf

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Mydtrj1

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 5sHNOOQ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 XZ09XOm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 5m37SM1

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 WzBPQ93

Fin.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking