SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:13 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:No crouching cap. I don’t even know when it would have happened?  Prior to rose ceremony?

HA HA I knew they wouldn't show it.  I'm actually tempted to go back through the promo at the end of the season and see how much we weren't shown.  Seriously think it would be about half the footage.
. Shades of Snez in the spa with Sam.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:14 am

Well I’m sad to see Elly go. The only thing keeping me watching til the end is seeing Abbie losing - cause IMO was that will be a massive blow to her ego.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:27 am

chailatte wrote:

He has sexual chemistry with Abbie but I think that he's looking for more than that...  I think that the warnings have worked to create some doubt in him... I wonder if that's the reason she didn't get a single date rose even though they both said they had a great time.

I don't think they ever give out roses like this when it's going from F5 to F4 - need to keep all the tension for the RC
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:00 am

I went back and watched the last few episodes!
I can see exactly what Abbie and even her sisters’ ig was mocking. “The order”.
The conformity declared, validated to the group and then expected; by a few girls or a click that was trying to control the process.

Just because they spoke abt Matt all the time and love, moving to Melbourne and settling into married life doesn’t make them automatically better suited for Matt.

And it wasn’t Helena or Chelsie in that click either. Def not Helena saying any of that to the girls. To Matt, some of it.

In the last episode u actually see Helena & Chelsie with Abbie distance themselves and hiding behind a pillar.. then revealed trying to help Abbie ambush Matt first.
both H&C already had roses at that point so they weren’t trying to secure themselves on that night.
Today they supported Abbie again.

I have to say IMO those pre RC shots posted all morning were the least attractive I’ve seen the group look. (Minus Helena)
Maybe it was exhaustion but Emma especially, her face looked drained. Perhaps it was the crying with Elly...
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:37 am

I can't believe it but I'm actually feeling sorry for Abbie, I think she is young, immature and has juvenile aspirations and editing has twisted her into this villainous character because F1, while lovely, isn't much of a presence on screen. It does not make Abbie unforgivable or evil and the hate she is getting online is undeserved imo

They are using her to prop up the finale and F1 (Chelsie), everyone is going to be backing Chelsie and laughing at Abbie's tears. I hope some of the girls come out in support of Abbie (I suspect Chelsie will)
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:55 am

omg helena is such a drama queen.. if next episode will be her constantly repeating “i cant” i think imma skip it laugh out loud
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:59 pm

Bachbee wrote:I can't believe it but I'm actually feeling sorry for Abbie, I think she is young, immature and has juvenile aspirations and editing has twisted her into this villainous character because F1, while lovely, isn't much of a presence on screen. It does not make Abbie unforgivable or evil and the hate she is getting online is undeserved imo

They are using her to prop up the finale and F1 (Chelsie), everyone is going to be backing Chelsie and laughing at Abbie's tears. I hope some of the girls come out in support of Abbie (I suspect Chelsie will)

@bachbee I agree with you and I think a lot of her behaviour is due to her immaturity. At times I thought she might have had a personality disorder but I really think it’s the editing that doesn’t help her.. I remember being her age and thinking the world revolved around me too!

I don’t doubt that some girls on the show are there to be “famous” and I wouldn’t be surprised if that was her intentions, but I also think that she has genuine feelings for Matt. I do also get the impression that they are both at different stages in their lives (even though they don’t talk about their compatibility much as the editing is sooo focused on the sexual chemistry, which I think is really overplayed ..)

Perhaps if Matt was 10 years younger he would choose Abbie but I just think he’s past that stage in his life... I don’t get Richie vibes from him if you know what I mean ... haha

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Bachbee wrote:I can't believe it but I'm actually feeling sorry for Abbie, I think she is young, immature and has juvenile aspirations and editing has twisted her into this villainous character because F1, while lovely, isn't much of a presence on screen. It does not make Abbie unforgivable or evil and the hate she is getting online is undeserved imo

Hello Bachbee,
I completely agree! And not only I am feeling sorry for her .. after seeing how Abbie makes Matt feel quite happy, I wish he would choose Abbie!! I doubt he will because the editing trashed her so much that it would be crazy if they did that with F1. So... that leaves Chelsie as F1! I am not sure if Matt will choose her over Abbie because he has a stronger connection or... because he is now doubting Abbie and Chelsie has those qualities he wanted for. Will it be a good couple? Who knows, when it comes to feelings .. ideal doesn't make it perfect! :yes:

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:36 pm

IMO, Abbie is a manipulator. Editing can not excuse all her behaviours, attitudes and actions.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:53 pm

sprout wrote:IMO, Abbie is a manipulator. Editing can not excuse all her behaviours, attitudes and actions.

I don't even get what she has done that is that bad. Everyone just brings up the marriage thing, who cares?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:15 pm

Imo Abbie is a survivor and street wise hence the self promoting, confidence and win at all cost. She knows how to play the game. Also imo she would have been the same regardless of who the bachelor was so find it difficult to empathise with her post filming and believe she had true feelings for Matt.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:12 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this season so great!  I've enjoyed reading everyone's comments and sleuthing for this season.
 It's been a lot of fun and it's fantastic seeing old and new members alike joining in on the discussion.   Not too long now before the finale! 

goteam  rock
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 72 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking