SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:45 am

They're dropping like flies!

Source

butterflylove wrote:Well there goes the original betting odds, Kayde was just eliminated 😂

TAB had Kayde last on Monday so looks like they're going to be a reliable way to tell who's next to go each week like they were Matt's season.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:53 am

Banners will come tomorrow. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open tonight, so I'm ✌🏼ing out early.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:57 am

Hey all. I missed tonight. Catching up on there now. I honestly, for the first time ever, could take or leave watching. I am not remotely interested in this season and I think the only reasons I would watch would be for Ciarran or Timm.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:10 am

If anyone's still around - did we get a preview for ep 4? Does Timmbo get his SD?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:17 am

I don't think Ciarrin is the one that got away after tonight imo. Neither of them interested in a kiss. I'm starting to believe this is a repeat of Sophie's season, where the cast just wasn't good enough.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:23 am

Was there a secret kiss in the garden or did the TV guide lie to us?

ETA:  NVM I just checked and it's tomorrow night.  So won't be Timm IMO if he gets a single, more likely Ciarran since they passed on the opportunity tonight.  Looks like Ciarran's edit could be quite similar to Helena's then, with more of a fiery exit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:47 am

Bobette wrote:If anyone's still around - did we get a preview for ep 4?  Does Timmbo get his SD?

Preview had 'bachelorette party' held by Angie's friend where Ciarran gets his kit off, didn't look like all the guys go. More possessive Jamie drahmah and Ciarran dressed like the love child of Shakespeare and Prince at cocktail party. No single date footage.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:53 am

Interesting - thanks @ideas_ideas. I look forward to seeing Ciarran's outfit... and... lack of. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:29 pm

Just watched Episode 2 and hope that Jess is voted out as Counselor of Noosa. More time to spend in a dirty nightclub. Looks as if Carlin is already too invested - not a good look, IMO.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:41 pm

Well Ryan gets the ep 4 SD (pics here) so there goes my Timm theory.  laugh out loud   Watching ep 3 now - recap coming right up.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:46 pm

I won’t be able to watch both episodes till the weekend so thanks to everyone that posted about Episode 3. Preview for tonight. Not surprised she put Carlin on this GD, IMO for Yvie to assess  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sa-Jrh-l7/

ETA - @bobette, what the world???? Are you sure Ryan got the SD, I think he is on the GD as well or isn’t he.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:01 pm

mercieme wrote:I won’t be able to watch both episodes till the weekend so thanks to everyone that posted about Episode 3. Preview for tonight. Not surprised she put Carlin on this GD, IMO for Yvie to assess  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sa-Jrh-l7/

ETA - @bobette, what the world???? Are you sure Ryan got the SD, I think he is on the GD as well or isn’t he.

@mercieme Yep, according to the article his SD is on tonight's ep so they're establishing him as an immediate threat IMO - and he needs to be on the date with Yvie because TPTB may have been expecting him to be Angie's F1.  

So I think it must be Timm with the sneaky pash in the garden (he'll feel the need to make a move IMO) and that will set the scene for his SD which I assume will be the focus of ep 5?  And then Ciarran speedboat ep 6 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 76 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite