SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:06 pm

Bobette wrote:Well Ryan gets the ep 4 SD (pics here) so there goes my Timm theory.  laugh out loud   Watching ep 3 now - recap coming right up.  yes

Bobette, I don't find Angie to be the best choice for Au Bachelorette. Is she popular and well liked in Australia that she was chosen ? I watched an interview that she did and I wasen't too impressed with her and it didn't seem to me that she is happy with the ending. jmo Also wondering if it's custom that the new Bachelor couple ( Matt & Chelsie) will be invited to social events in Australia like they do here with Award shows , red carpets ect. I noticed they are pretty quiet on social media as far as taking pics with fans or being spotted out together. It seems like the dynamics are much different from USA and there's not much out there.  Just curious to hear your thoughts. Thanks
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 pm

@Jolena @Bobette or other Aussie based forum members will have better information about Angie. However based on the show’s official IG, Angie is getting great feedback. I happen to like her because she seems real & authentic to me and I have enjoyed watching her so far. I just checked the TV ratings and it seems it’s doing ok and way better Ali’s & Georgia Love’s  bachelorette seasons.
https://mumbrella.com.au/angie-kents-season-of-the-bachelorette-debuts-to-716000-metro-viewers-601760

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 pm

Oooo so Ryan SD straight up. Any word on betting odds with him included? I assume there is other evidence (return to SM dates etc.) that exclude Ryan as possible F1? He'd make so much more sense than Carlin from a pedestrian/viewer level. They look good together in those date pics IMO (purely visual / superficial).

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Episode 3, Part A

We open with Angie strolling along the beach mentally checking off a list Jackson's best qualities.  She says he is kind, caring and really sweet, and I have to say I concur.  Flashback to their penguin photoshoot as expected.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 869ogFg

And here comes Jackson looking like the quintessential Good Aussie Boy.  Remove three layers of clothing, transport him to a beach in Fiji, cast the RIGHT girls (please!) and we may finally get a successful BiP couple, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 63NNL9h

The helicopter arrives and Jackson says "if there's any word bigger than excited, I'm definitely that", and that he feels special to be picked for this date.  He is ADORABLE.   However shortly after takeoff, Angie turns green.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 J2vqmBc

Jackson helps her undo her bra and offers to let her vomit in his pocket. He'd be the kind of BF that holds your hair back when you're spewing up Margaritas after the work Xmas party and not tease you about it in the morning, IMO.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 HNz5FdY

So they land, Angie spews, brushes her teeth and they get together for a glass of champers and a polite kiss.  Jackson is too vanilla for Angie but this date really could not have showcased him better and he's a solid Top 4 dude IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 CrLiEg9

Group date.  For once they let the cast dress APPROPRIATELY for mid-winter.  Mitch is absent because of his *sore ankle* and yet they still have an even number of guys so someone must have been subbed in and I wonder who...

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 DQ6Fm3w

Osher calls for the dogs to be brought in and Angie notices the fact that some of them are wearing sweaters before she notices Ryan. laugh out loud  Well she did admit she usually prioritises dogs over dudes so that checks outs.  Then the penny drops.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Ga1R2d9

Angie's giggly schoolgirl reaction is genuine IMO so I don't think she had any idea he was coming.  I don't get the vibe they hooked up (no awkwardness, just blushing) but Angie clearly has a mega crush on Ryan IMO and is happy he's there.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 CjE5iLx

Now before anyone says "but Bobette, I thought you said Angie only likes weird guys.  Huh?  Huh?  Whatcha say now?"  Well to that I say, if you think sharing your house with ten dogs isn't a bit weird then you and I live in very different versions of reality.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887

The next 4 minutes is basically a montage of Timm being pissed off/jealous in a variety of ITMs and GD footage.  Combine with the sunflowers from Nanna, funny lobster banter last ep and ep 4 (ep 5?) SD and I'd be shocked if he doesn't end up F2.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 YMHUt16

The boys are so mean to Ryan!  Poor bloke.  The dog course is a hoot with pooches running amok left right and centre yet Ciarran's dog Rusty is apparently a DEAD SET PRO and IMO it is no accident they were partnered with him.  I see you, producers.  Hugesmile

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 ZuhFHVa

So Ciarran gets the SQT and the producers have printed pictures of Angie's DOGS on the pillows. laugh out loud  I'm no neurologist but I'm pretty sure if you wanted to establish some positive pathways in Angie's brain re a certain contestant this is exactly the way to do it.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Cs2mSVC

Angie says she loves Ciarran's confidence and his looks and he's definitely someone she would usually go for.  He tells her about dancing in the gay bars and she loves it.  laugh out loud  She likes that he's funny and quirky (KEY buzzwords) and is unapologetically himself.

Angie fiddles with her hair the whole time (body language for attraction) and would have totally gone in for the pash but IMO the script said to make the audience wait for it.  So no kiss for Ciarran but a good little segment to establish him as one to watch.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 DzcX6mt

All images sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:24 pm

@Bobette thanks for the recap!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:31 pm

Jolena wrote:Bobette, I don't find Angie to be the best choice for Au Bachelorette. Is she popular and well liked in Australia that she was chosen ? I watched an interview that she did and I wasen't too impressed with her and it didn't seem to me that she is happy with the ending.

Yes she's well liked in Australia and was a good choice IMO.  I think it's the casting that let this season down since so many guys are just not what she was looking for.  We could have had a WHOLE HOUSE full of funny, quirky dudes but IMO there was only ever a couple of potential F1s.

The way things are going, it seems to me like those relationships didn't pan out how TPTB expected them to so they resorted to using the actor to step in and play out the season as F1 IMO.  I agree she does not seem happy with the outcome and her wording in interviews is evasive IMO.  

@ideas_ideas I'll check the odds now and post on the betting thread.  Part B recap coming up!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Another preview of tonight’s GD that clearly shows Ryan is there, so Angie gives Ryan both a SD & GD on the same episode???? The guys are gonna be livid if so, wow!!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3szk57BojQ/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:31 pm

Episode 3, Part B

The boys arrive back at the mansion with Ryan in tow and the guys who weren't on the GD give him a warm welcome.  Cut to Carlin saying "I've got the hair thing over him" and laughing.  Mr Nice Guy not so nice all of a sudden? Seems weird they would air an F1 being bitchy. Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 HDeFkjr

Timm fills the guys in that Angie and Ryan (or Ryn-o as he calls him, since it is customary in AU that names be abbreviated as quickly as possible laugh out loud) have been DM-ing each other pre-show.  Jamie vows to step up his game (is there such a thing as level 6 clinger?)

CP.  Timm calls a Tribal Council and says he thinks they should let Angie choose who she wants to talk to and avoid a dog fight situation.  Very sporting.  Everyone agrees to Timm's Gentleman's Agreement except Jamie who thinks it should be game on.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 HRqbv1F

Angie arrives and chooses Ryan for the first chat.  She flirts with him BIGTIME, stroking his arm and saying she's sooooooo happy he's there.  I wouldn't be surprised if she drew love hearts on her eye lids and slow blinked at him throughout their conversation.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 FUBOriD

Jamie says he wants to break the pact and Timm's not impressed.  He's pacing around and looks like he's had a few too many shandys IMO.  I wonder if this is the night he passed out on set because he seems a little stressed out/slash/wasted to me.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 MAKjspm

So Jamie takes Angie for a chat and the bro code collapses which is of course exactly what TPTB wanted.  Next up it's Mitch and despite only spending a few minutes with Angie he gives her an ultimatum - if you don't see me being F1, send me home.  She does.

So Mitch and Kade go home and I think this was definitely the night they called 000 for Timm because the dude's looking ROUGH at the RC and swaying around on his feet. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f62c Must have been serious for them to not air it IMO since usually they love a good ambo shot.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 K4fA4yH

ETA: A one-shot preview for tonight's episode.  Hugesmile

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2O09RMU

All images sourced from Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Carlin is not just an actor brought in to play a part IMO. And making a joke about hair seems to be in jest going by the laughing and Carlin saying this doesn't make him not a nice person, again IMO.
As for Angie I didnt know her at all until she was chosen.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:17 am

Source

@ideas_ideas Your description of Ciarran's ep 4 CP look being the lovechild of Prince and Shakespeare is 100% Spot On.   cantstopl

He's taking it up a notch each episode - if he'd made it to the FRC I could see him going full Liberace with a peacock tail and tiara.

Oh what could have been...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:24 am

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698 I reckon we could add a dash of Fabio in there too!
I thought he'd end up being too OTT for me but he's ace - a much needed character in a bizarre (IMO) cast mix Smiley

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:37 am

@ideas_ideas I agree re: Fabio - all that's missing is an open fire and a bear skin rug.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698 Definitely my favourite this season.

@mercieme - Timm's friend seems to think his date is tonight so that article must be WRONG!  Sleuthing: 1, Daily Mail: 0.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887   In which case it's Ciarran for the secret pash in the garden IMO.  Can't leave him hanging too long.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3Mg29YG

Source

So if Timm was allocated the typically-F1 ep 4 date I still think he was her initial favourite, at least before she knew Ryan was on board.  I'm thinking it might then be Ryan's SD straight after in ep 5 and Ciarran ep 6, or maybe vice versa?

ETA: 9Now are reporting Timm actually collapses on tonight's episode.  I thought it was ep 3 and they cut it out but maybe not.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite