SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:45 am

We called it, @Enough  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1377737533

LOLL even the Bette twitter can't spell Scot's name right

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:53 am

Tomorrow the final 10 meet Angie’s parents. The father looks scary laugh out loud.

Last edited by sprout on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 am

Ohhh so who got screencaps of the preview for tomorrow night?
The boys get divided into two groups- half talk to Angie's mum, half to her dad. The boys who talk to dad all say there is one guy she should keep away from. I'm assuming its Ryan but didn't quite catch who was there.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:55 am

Pretty sure that was Adam, Scot, Tom no rose?

Next ep preview, Angie's parents meet the remaining boys. Footage of her dad with question cards that he's asking the boys, her dad saying 'he's too much' and 'he'd drive you mad' about someone (Timm? Ciarran?)
Scene where Angie is sitting with both parents and mum is saying 'He's a bit intense' (dramatic music!)

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:00 am

‘Too much’ will be either Ciarran or Timm and ‘too intense Jamie IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:07 am

Did anyone else notice - At the RC I was watching Carlin's rose presentation closely looking for signs of an extra little smile or warmth or something from Angie... but there seemed to be a moment when he gets the rose, they do the standard hug, and a split second where Carlin continued to look at Angie before turning, but Angie was already looking elsewhere with neutral face (i.e. smile dropped) - will have to re watch when the ep is up to check. I was just looking for a glimmer of something... but seemed void of it... maybe she was just good at game face / distracted / tired no idea

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:13 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Did anyone else notice - At the RC I was watching Carlin's rose presentation closely looking for signs of an extra little smile or warmth or something from Angie... but there seemed to be a moment when he gets the rose, they do the standard hug, and a split second where Carlin continued to look at Angie before turning, but Angie was already looking elsewhere with neutral face (i.e. smile dropped) - will have to re watch when the ep is up to check. I was just looking for a glimmer of something... but seemed void of it... maybe she was just good at game face / distracted / tired no idea

Haven't watched the episode yet but this doesn't surprise me at all - Angie had several other men above Carlin on her favourites list at this stage IMO.

Shame she doesn't have a visible forehead vein like the one that exploded out of Matt's face every time he gave Helena a rose at those first few RCs. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:15 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Did anyone else notice - At the RC I was watching Carlin's rose presentation closely looking for signs of an extra little smile or warmth or something from Angie... but there seemed to be a moment when he gets the rose, they do the standard hug, and a split second where Carlin continued to look at Angie before turning, but Angie was already looking elsewhere with neutral face (i.e. smile dropped) - will have to re watch when the ep is up to check. I was just looking for a glimmer of something... but seemed void of it... maybe she was just good at game face / distracted / tired no idea

Nope - I didn’t see it that way at all. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:21 am

I thought Angie was very serious in tonight's rose ceremony. To me had the same look for everyone when giving out the roses. With Carlin we saw them hug but with Timm we saw nothing as it got cut off. So I didn't read anything at all into Angie's body language.
It was mostly the Ryan show tonight. I find him boring (not at all funny) and annoying. If there was chemistry between Angie and him it was well and truly edited out IMO.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:22 am

That episode was a bit boring IMO. I was expecting more from Ryan and Angie but I felt there was zero chemistry. The guys having a go at Ryan for approaching Angie despite having a rose was a bit full on. I think they see Ryan as a threat even though I think he’s not a contender. I mean, Timm did the same thing last week and didn’t get attacked like poor Ryan did! I’m interested to see who Angie’s parents will warm to next week. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:23 am

Storybook wrote:I thought Angie was very serious in tonight's rose ceremony. To me  had the same look for everyone when giving out the roses. With Carlin we saw them hug but with Timm we saw nothing as it got cut off. So I didn't read anything at all into Angie's body language.
It was mostly the Ryan show tonight. I find him boring (not at all funny) and annoying. If there was chemistry between Angie and him it was well and truly edited out IMO.

Angie is probably over it, hence down to final 10 already 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite