SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:21 am

This article from Daily Mail has the preview video for next week. I don’t know how to embed it here and apologies if it’s in the wrong thread.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7611633/amp/The-Bachelorette-Ciarran-Stott-STORMS-spat-Jamie-Doran.html
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:27 am

In the above episode, who was sent home? Carlin has a rose, so he has the single date.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:32 am

@Bobette EUREKA ! I just read up to the part where Angie is in the blue top and the 2 frames are DIFFERENT AGAIN ! AND I just checked on my S/C board so this one is the reversed of the yellow top where the 2nd photo has a larger bouquet of flowers...which is THE SAME as the 1st photo in the blue top. So YES, these are reshoots... absolutely ! Now to understand what is attached to these frames...
I’ll watch all that tomorrow...
P.S. it’s obvious they did these reshoots at the same spot and they just changed her hair and wardrobe...now which came first, the small bouquet or the larger one???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:42 am

@Astrobach Yes the reshoots were even more obvious this episode IMO.  Angie went from  absolutely buzzing about about Ciarran one scene (with short hair - filmed at the time IMO) to suddenly acting all sullen with her longer hair the next (shot later IMO).  

Considering she spent ep 5 at a Comedy Club saying the most important thing for her was to laugh, it definitely seems to me her "concern" about being with a jokester longterm was only added in retrospectively, as an attempt to make sense of the ending.

It's not working though, IMO, and is instead producing the disjointed sensation of two competing narratives - what she was IMO actually thinking/feeling/saying at the time vs what they want us to believe she was. So IMO it was big bouquet/short hair earlier:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 NTiYQmT

And small bouquet/long hair later:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 PCd6Hw1

Source: Tenplay

Enough wrote:In the above episode, who was sent home? Carlin has a rose, so he has the single date.

The way Osher says someone's sent packing makes me think he's referring to Jamie, but we're out of Ciarran screen caps after next episode and he was home in Darwin within 2 weeks of his SD so I'm thinking he probably goes ep 7 too.

Weird though that they didn't show him crying in ep 6 and being comforted by Angie; maybe they're just going to make it look like he storms out and not mention Nanna, which won't make much sense to the unspoiled audience IMO.

It also wouldn't make sense for him to just not get a rose after the buildup of the last few episodes so I'm interested to see how they edit it.  Osher has been very pro-Ciarran on Twitter which suggests a sympathetic exit IMO but who knows.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Thanks for the recap laugh out loud’s @Bobette giggling

Not sure if this has been posted already but I just saw another short preview on 10Peach- went by in a flash but as part of his ‘turning on the guys’ Jamie tells Angie that Carlin has been strutting around saying he’s going to be the Bachelor 2020. Angie appears to ask Carlin ‘who are you?’. Various shots of Carlin looking concerned and he says to camera ‘How do I come back from this?’. One of the boys saying ‘Carlin doesn’t have a rose’ (from his date maybe?). Clip of car driving away (IMO they’re cutting together Ciarran’s exit with the car leaving). It was a super quick preview tho.

If there’s any truth to that, I wonder if as others have said, Carlin was not seen internally among the guys as a front runner (Timm/Ryan/Ciarran?) at that stage and perhaps were throwing around that he’d make a perfect next Bach? All pure speculation of course.
Any one else see that preview?

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 pm

that Carlin has been strutting around saying he’s going to be the Bachelor 2020

@ideas_ideas very interesting! Thank you for posting yes I wouldn't be surprised at all if Carlin said something about being the bachelor or wanting to be the bachelor. Won't be the first who went on for that reason. They were roommates too so I can see it happening. I am sure he'll play it off as a joke or something but given he deliberately deleted his IG bio having actor in it, removed his StarNow account, etc took down for agents to contact him it certainly adds a question mark imo. No need to hide something if there's nothing wrong with it (and there isn't). Just seems like there are some things here that give me pause. BUT... that said... he still could be genuine about her and all that. They're not mutually exclusive. Not trying to change anyone's mind or have my mind changed. Just an observation which I'd say for anyone on the show and F1 doesn't and shouldn't be excluded. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:44 pm

@ideas_ideas WOW that's very interesting.  I haven't seen the preview you mention - will try to hunt it down now.  

The preview below includes the line "she's taken back his rose" and Carlin would have received one on his date - maybe she takes it back when he gets exposed.  That would explain his tears, and her miffed expression when speaking with him.

I'm sure I don't need to say it but I can totally see Carlin thinking he was going to to be next Bach and IMO TPTB probably cast him with that in mind.  It fits everything - the novelty rose, getting the first date, plus all the pre-show pics/publicity.

IMO at this stage of filming I think the guys saw Timm as the frontrunner, as evidenced by Jamie's comment ep 6.  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:55 pm

IA @AllAboutLove about not being mutually exclusive and I think it comes up every season for a few/many of those cast- that it’s very possible/probably that many go on the show for exposure in some form but doesn’t mean they can’t also genuinely be there for love too.

With the preview, we know they love to mash up convo’s to make it look entirely different to what happens, and with the narrative in the previews about the boys being mega peeved with Jamie ratting on them, I am thinking she says ‘Who ARE you’ probably to Jamie, after all the guys (likely) fight back. Maybe she gave Jamie a rose for ‘being honest’ and telling her things, but after it all blows up, she has a brief chat with Carlin about the accusations, believes Carlin and subsequently gets really annoyed at Jamie, and he is the one she takes the Rose back from/possibly sends him ‘packing’? He surely can’t hang around much longer and this seems prime time for him to exit.

As for poor Ciarran- he was so clearly in tears still at the RC on Thurs ep and as we didn’t get to see his ‘spying on them’ chat with Angie where she looks ultra concerned, seems very likely he got news of his Nan that night IMO (perhaps she had taken ill at that stage and when the big blow came in the following days he decided to leave?). And to help along a narrative that Angie had ‘some’ doubts about him, given he ended up having to leave the show, they added in the ‘but I can’t be with a joker forever’ reshoot. Wonder how far Ciarran really would have gone if he stayed!

Edit: @Bobette just read your theory about taking Carlin’s rose back- def could be too, I can’t imagine him not getting a rose if on a SD!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:08 pm

@ideas_ideas I can't find the preview yet (will keep looking) but from what you've described and trailer screen caps, I'm thinking it will go something like this:

Jamie tells Angie that Carlin's been bragging about being next Bach at the CP after his SD. He then goes up to Carlin (on couch with Alex and Ryan) and tells him she's "not happy".

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 C3WkctG

Carlin stands up, realises he's been busted and goes off to tearfully try to convince Angie he's there "for the right reasons" Rolling Eyes His acting experience will come in handy there, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 QhepB0u

Meanwhile, poor old Ciarran's losing it because Nan's dead and he just wants to go home and cry.  No shortage of genuine drama this season, that's for sure.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 HtRYHba

So I'm still guessing it's Ciarran in the car but it's weird Osher would phrase it that someone is "sent packing" and it makes me wonder if they will actually mention Nan or not.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 NaJZtMe

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added screen caps to illustrate)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Not sure Carlin will be a good Bachelor. Of course his acting skills will come in handy but the public won't fall for it.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Enough wrote:Not sure Carlin will be a good Bachelor. Of course his acting skills will come in handy but the public won't fall for it.

I just keep thinking of Angie's use of Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f62c emojis in her pre-season tweets, and her talk of regret in interviews.  Carlin could turn out to be be a controversial F1 choice IMO and it will be very interesting to see how all this plays out, and how the public reacts.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:24 pm

Some thoughts...
Poor delusional Jamie. Probably a nice, honest guy who says what he’s feeling, but with little tact. A producer dream.

Angie says she wants a guy who can be serious. Kind of negating the she’s looking for a funny guy these last two episodes. Ryan seems pretty square.

And Jackson been nagging me and I finally figured out why. He reminds me of Kevin (F1) from Bachelorette Canada.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite