SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:39 pm

@Jolena try this

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2l82SYH2SR/?igshid=koecrcz7ul83

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:51 pm

fitzy and wippa interview
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=371746537110162&id=694225690687259

Some points:
1. She said watching it back wasn’t that hard because she’d watch it with a lot of her friends who would talk loud and make it fun
2. She said that she never thought it was her, she said she doubted herself even though they were great together, also cause she wasn’t good infront of the cameras and would get quite nervous
3. They asked Matt if late had said she liked Abbie at the meeting in the last episode would it have changed anything, he said no because he knew already what was happening and who he wanted
4. Matt said his parents are just really private people so that’s why they didn’t come to SA, but they talked to them last night and there happy
5. They said they just want to do normal stuff, there gonna be working and then once they’ve got some holiday time off from work they’ve got some trips planned
6. Chelsie said she talked to abbie throughout because she just felt like they needed to support each other as there the only ones who knew the experience

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:07 pm

Interview
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-matt-and-chelsies-xrated-interview-with-kiis-fms-kyle-and-jackie-o/news-story/46fea7603573bb591c2dfaaae89bd3a9
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:57 pm

'It completely messed with me': The awful trick Matt and Bachelor producers played on Abbie

The moment the astrophysicist, 32, revealed to Abbie that his ‘heart belonged with someone else’ - chemical engineer Chelsie McLeod - an outpouring of sympathy and support for the fiesty Gemini began online.

Many, including Aussie comedian Dave ‘Hughesy’ Hughes, took to social media to slam Matt for making Abbie believe that she was ‘the one.’

And now, in an exclusive chat with Yahoo Lifestyle, Abbie reveals that yes, she trusted that she’d be standing next to Matt in the finale, largely because of his behaviour when the cameras stopped rolling.

Abbie ‘led on’ by Matt and producers

“Our date was actually the day before the finale, it was the opposite order of how it was shown [in the episode],” Abbies reveals.

“So I was with him at 11, 10 [pm] the night before”, she says, adding that Matt gave her no reason to expect he wouldn’t choose her.

He was completely fine with me, he didn’t back off at all,” she explains.

“We were kissing off-camera, we were having cute moments off-camera, he was being his normal self,” she goes on.

Not only that, but the crew behind the scenes also led her to believe that she had it in the bag.

“All of the crew were like, ‘you’ve got it,’ not just the producers but like everyone, and everyone was like, ‘he’s obsessed with you,’” she says.

‘It messed with me’

Twelve hours later, Matt had seemingly changed his tune, choosing Chelsie, 28, instead.

“I did feel a little bit led on and that’s why I said to [Matt] ‘you shouldn’t have done that off-camera last night... because talking to me off-camera completely messed with me’,” Abbie reveals.

“Like if he hadn’t have spoken to me I would’ve been like, ‘cool, I know’,” she adds.

“And the on-camera stuff, like, I understand how the show works but the off-camera stuff made me pretty upset,” she says.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:12 am

My only response to Abbie is whatever. Same old same old. Please, Sam was more on with Lana than Matt was his whole season. Off to paradise Abbie to act some more Hugesmile jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:16 am

Zaynab wrote:fitzy and wippa interview
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=371746537110162&id=694225690687259

Some points:
1. She said watching it back wasn’t that hard because she’d watch it with a lot of her friends who would talk loud and make it fun
2. She said that she never thought it was her, she said she doubted herself even though they were great together, also cause she wasn’t good infront of the cameras and would get quite nervous
3. They asked Matt if late had said she liked Abbie at the meeting in the last episode would it have changed anything, he said no because he knew already what was happening and who he wanted
4. Matt said his parents are just really private people so that’s why they didn’t come to SA, but they talked to them last night and there happy
5. They said they just want to do normal stuff, there gonna be working and then once they’ve got some holiday time off from work they’ve got some trips planned
6. Chelsie said she talked to abbie throughout because she just felt like they needed to support each other as there the only ones who knew the experience

beatingheart LOVE them together. Honestly such a real life couple. Sometimes things are just meant to be. I look back at the seasons I've watched and learned so much from leads like Sam Wood for example who reminds me the most of Matt and he's one of the best there's ever been. Matt and Chels just have *it*. No matter where they'd met, they were meant to be together. It's amazing and awesome I got to witness part of it and get to follow along more with their journey now! I am so happy for them both. I was super excited about Matt being the lead and I loved him and even more so Chelsie. What an absolute babe and beautiful person inside and out! Best wishes to them both heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:25 am

@chailatte @Zaynab love the clips and vids thanks for posting! bestbud! They look so in love and so natural together. Compared to so many past couples (even the ones together still) they already looked like they've been a couple for a while. So cute!! thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 1f60d I'm off to their fan thread now. Love them!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:38 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bach-runnerup-abbie-chatfield-says-she-was-in-utter-shock-when-matt-dumped-her/news-story/c32c9c306f2f47f175f6aa065a4a07f4

Though I am not a fan of Abbie, I feel for her. The producers actually played her. Those tears are genuine imo. Hope they all have a normal life ASAP!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:14 am

I think the best thing that ever happened to Abbie was Matt taking her to F2. If he had let her go earlier in the season like Elora was (same type of physical connection) people wouldn't even hardly remember who she was. She's gotten recognition, will have opportunities, Paradise for sure, and so much more because of being taken as far as she was. She can build on all that purely because of being F2. If she had been let go at F6 or so. She'd be nothing but MOT. It worked in her favor that TPTB and she acted her way imo to that spot.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:16 am

Missnair wrote:Though I am not a fan of Abbie, I feel for her. The producers actually played her. 

Producers playing her and her blaming producers is not gonna work if she chooses to go BACK for more on BIP with those same producers.

It's all for building her brand imo. She's not interested in anything else but that imo and nothing wrong with that. 

But zero sympathy from me for contestants who blame producers or edit or whatever and then choose to go back on another show for more
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:19 am

Missnair wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bach-runnerup-abbie-chatfield-says-she-was-in-utter-shock-when-matt-dumped-her/news-story/c32c9c306f2f47f175f6aa065a4a07f4

Though I am not a fan of Abbie, I feel for her. The producers actually played her. Those tears are genuine imo. Hope they all have a normal life ASAP!

Totally agree - I've never seen a contestant so heavily edited and manipulated to suit the story TPTB wanted viewers to believe. Sounds like Matt did his fair share of off-camera setup too. At least she has a chance to defend herself now that the show's over.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:26 am

Matt and Chelsie said  they 100% don’t support or feel the hate or backlash is justified that abbie has been getting and Matt said people need to realize there talking to real people with their words and it can hurt. Chelsie also said she was and everyone is aware of the situation they get into so the physical part is not a big deal. And that she’s supported Abbie as much as she can as they know the situation.
Also Abbie said that she wants to catch up with Matt just to talk.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-matt-agnew-abbie-chatfield-not-speaking-58355

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80