SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by chailatte Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Missnair wrote:
Bachbee wrote:@ZeegaZigHah
https://instagram.com/celestialcreep?igshid=dpgrg0ubm57s
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Scree233

With this screenshot, I am pretty pretty positive they are still together! thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 1176891977
Why would she be excited and laughing if she wasn’t with him?

P.S. Abbie has reposted a story on Instagram with Chelsie quoting “I love you, Chels!”

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 F77f5710

I agree! Compared to the scowl that Abbie had at her viewing party ... Chelsie looks very happy. Lovely of Abbie to have written the message to Chelsie in her story. I’m looking forward to watching tonight’s finale.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Speaking of tonight's finale, IMO it's possible they might drop a long promo for Angie's season, which starts next week.  Sleuthing for her season has been going on here if members would like to join us to do some early detective work.  F1 has not yet been locked down so there's still a bit of mystery with her season (...at least for a few more days till the betting agencies spoil it laugh out loud).

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 pm

leavers wrote:
Sundy wrote:Looks like no promo for chelsie and Abbie tomorrow. Helena is going to be on Kyle and Jackie O. Usually it’s the final two

So is that further evidence Chelsie is not doing interviews and promo?

I hope they don’t do the F1/2 interview. Too cruel IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:50 pm

I agree that making Elise do the media rounds was very cruel since she was IMO totally blindsided at the FRC.  I hope they don't do that for any future seasons. Having the F3 do the interviews is a much better idea and Helena will nail it IMO.

That said, I actually think Abbie would have been fine with interviews - she's shown she is a good actress (meant as a compliment) and seems to be over it.  IMO Chelsie by her nature would have struggled more in interviews, despite being F1.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:55 pm

[quote="Bobette"]I agree that making Elise do the media rounds was very cruel since she was IMO totally blindsided at the FRC.  I hope they don't do that for any future seasons.

That said, I actually think Abbie would have been fine with interviews - she's shown she is a good actress (meant as a compliment) and seems to be over it.  

IMO Chelsie would have struggled much more in interviews despite being F1.  F3 interviews on finale day is a much better idea and Helena will nail it IMO.[/quote contestant interviews are done the day after they’re Eliminated, so IMO F3 should be the same and then F1 & 2 after the finale. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:06 pm

@Just Looking they used to do F1/F2 interviews the day of the finale to build hype and give people a last minute chance to guess who won by analysing answers, body language, facial gestures etc.  

So the F1 would have to pretend to be sad and the F2 would have to suck it up and act like they might be in a relationship with someone who just dumped them. A difficult brief for anyone IMO.

From all reports Elise struggled to keep it together so it ended up giving the result away right at the last minute - obviously not what TPTB wanted so they seem to have ditched the idea which is good.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:07 pm

FRC looks for the girls on bachie insta stories, Abbie with the darker eye make up IMO and Chelsie in the lighter dress.
https://www.instagram.com/thebachelorau/?hl=en
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Screen12
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:34 pm

I read on here that the Final 2 do not get to meet Matt's family. Do we know anything about his family and why they wouldn't be supportive of Matt on this journey? Does he have siblings ?Just wondering.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Considering the pattern of the F1 always wearing the lighter dress since the start of Bach AU it's a no brainer! Chelsie is F1 :yes: jmo

TPTB really make it too easy thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 3806527698 TAB Sportsbet who laugh out loud Hugesmile

Rikkim wrote:FRC looks for the girls on bachie insta stories, Abbie with the darker eye make up IMO and Chelsie in the lighter dress.
https://www.instagram.com/thebachelorau/?hl=en
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Screen12
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:42 pm

Jolena wrote:I read on here that the Final 2 do not get to meet Matt's family. Do we know anything about his family and why they wouldn't be supportive of Matt on this journey? Does he have siblings ?Just wondering.

Pretty sure his family is still in Perth as far as I know. Here is an interview:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-matt-agnew-family-57218
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:51 pm

This is my first season watching and I have a random question for seasoned watchers - I noticed Elly posted some Instagram stories of birthday gifts that said happy 25th when the show said she was 23 and I was wondering how common it usually is for them to alter the girls' ages to fit the 'storylines' they have crafted for them?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Vjeff wrote:This is my first season watching and I have a random question for seasoned watchers - I noticed Elly posted some Instagram stories of birthday gifts that said happy 25th when the show said she was 23 and I was wondering how common it usually is for them to alter the girls' ages to fit the 'storylines' they have crafted for them?

Elly was 24 on the show, so she probably just turned 25. She even said it when being grilled by his mate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80