SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by leavers Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:20 am

Sundy wrote:Looks like no promo for chelsie and Abbie tomorrow. Helena is going to be on Kyle and Jackie O. Usually it’s the final two

So is that further evidence Chelsie is not doing interviews and promo?

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by chailatte Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:37 am

leavers wrote:
Sundy wrote:Looks like no promo for chelsie and Abbie tomorrow. Helena is going to be on Kyle and Jackie O. Usually it’s the final two

I think Elise from Matty J's season was very upset about the final 2 interviews and she said she kept running to the bathroom to ball her eyes out because she had to pretend that she was in love with him.. do you think this is to spare the F2 from going through the same?

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:29 am

chailatte wrote:
leavers wrote:

I think Elise from Matty J's season was very upset about the final 2 interviews and she said she kept running to the bathroom to ball her eyes out because she had to pretend that she was in love with him.. do you think this is to spare the F2 from going through the same?
I hope it is, it's pretty hard to expect the F2 to do the media rounds and having to play the game when you've got a perfectly good F3 who's already out and doesn't have to pretend anything any more.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:34 am

I would not be surprised if Helena gets to be the next bachelorette! That might be why she changed her mind and decided to stay in the show.

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:38 am

Chelsie is in her friends IG stories watching the show tonight, her girlfriends cheer when Matt gives her the Rose and Chelsie is kicking and laughing on the sofa. She is in sweats and has wine... so no media for tomorrow I'm assuming!
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:46 am

Bachbee wrote:Chelsie is in her friends IG stories watching the show tonight, her girlfriends cheer when Matt gives her the Rose and Chelsie is kicking and laughing on the sofa. She is in sweats and has wine... so no media for tomorrow I'm assuming!

Do you have a link of this please ? Smiley

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 am

@ZeegaZigHah
https://instagram.com/celestialcreep?igshid=dpgrg0ubm57s
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Scree233
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:52 am

susanna22 wrote:I would not be surprised  if Helena gets to be the next bachelorette! That might  be why she changed her mind and decided to stay in the show.  

No more blonde bettes please! She’s not very likeable I don’t think but then they had Ali so who knows.

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:11 am

Bachbee wrote:@ZeegaZigHah
thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Scree233

With this screenshot, I am pretty pretty positive they are still together! thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 1176891977
Why would she be excited and laughing if she wasn’t with him?

P.S. Abbie has reposted a story on Instagram with Chelsie quoting “I love you, Chels!”

thebachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 F77f5710

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:51 am

For those who want to know about Helena and Matt’s date.

[mention]Helena Sauzier says she will never get closure from Bachelor hunk Matt Agnew. The Perth beauty got booted by the astrophysicist in the semi-final episode despite having their most romantic date yet. “The date was one of my more romantic dates with him. He was very romantic towards me kissing me and holding my hand,” Sauzier told Confidential ahead of Thursday night’s grand final episode. “The minute I walked into the rose ceremony I kind of knew I was going. It was a gut feeling but it was still a shock and upsetting. You never really get closure. I’m still very much single.”
Sauzier and Agnew’s relationship was among the rockiest from the season, with the health coach threatening to walk out several times.

“He did say he’s happy to put all that behind us but maybe at the end of the day he decided I wasn’t as open (with my feelings),” she said. “I see Abbie saying she’s in love with him, I see Chelsie saying she’s falling in love with him. Whereas I’m a slow burner. But I had very strong feelings for him.”

The 25-year-old however doesn’t regret her time on the show although said she was portrayed to appear more guarded than she was.

“I regret nothing. I was a lot more open than I was shown to be,” she said. “We had quite a lengthy conversation and the way we closed things off there is a lot of love and respect.”

As for her bets on the winner, she wants close friend Chelsie to win but it is anyone’s game. I would like Chelsie to win but it’s very hard to determine. He’s infatuated with Abbie but maybe that infatuation won’t last a lifetime.”[/mention] wrote:

It’s nice to read there is no hard feelings and she left the show in a positive way and there last conversation was left with a lot of love and respect and that she doesn’t regret anything. All the best to Helena. Though I guess the show thought it was no point to show it. I agree.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjp1afKztrkAhUkhOAKHUZACcsQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fsydney-confidential%2Fbachelor-contestant-helena-im-still-very-much-single%2Fnews-story%2F6de69ad450b5050331d48d71fe787ae2&psig=AOvVaw0pf-x6sk0QfoYdqqzhElR5&ust=1568904428391662

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:39 pm

@Bachbee I’ve watched that clip maybe ten times and can’t work out where she is. Have you worked out which one she is?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Bachbee wrote:@ZeegaZigHah

Thanks @Bachbee!

Can't really wait now for their interviews rounds together, both Matt & her.

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80