SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:34 am

lleyki wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@jojo47 A lot of things point that way.  However, in one of his stories in Chicago on the helicopter, he said "the last time I was on one of these I got dumped"

I'm surprised so many think this has to do with Gigi because I always just assumed he's probably referring to The Bachelorette. I know we didn't see him in a helicopter but considering the location of the FRC, it's entirely possible after it was over, he was flown in a helicopter to wherever, before taking the flight back to the U.S.

My first thought was a B’ette reference too.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by alwayscooking Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:37 am

jojo47 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@jojo47 A lot of things point that way.  However, in one of his stories in Chicago on the helicopter, he said "the last time I was on one of these I got dumped"

I'm surprised so many think this has to do with Gigi because I always just assumed he's probably referring to The Bachelorette. I know we didn't see him in a helicopter but considering the location of the FRC, it's entirely possible after it was over, he was flown in a helicopter to wherever, before taking the flight back to the U.S.

My first thought was a B’ette reference too.

My thought's too. Since his relationship Gigi was so private, I doubt he'd make any kind of comment like that in reference to her. jmo
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:18 pm

I also thought about an B'ette reference. no idea TC could have definitely been the one that broke things off with GH.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:37 pm

lleyki wrote:

I think it might have been Gigi because Bella storied herself in a helicopter going to the farm the weekend after New York fashion week and right before Bella and Gigi went to London. It makes me think that maybe Tyler did go to the farm the weekend after New York fashion week and was dumped by Gigi on the way back, on Saturday September 14th. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:01 pm

@alwayscooking  Hannah said recently they have both moved on and do not communicate. I think Tyler is just being nice/pc by saying they are friends. They don’t seem to have any sort of relationship. JMO

I too thought the helicopter reference about Gigi. No way would he walk away from Gigi after IMO trying to integrate himself in her life, going with her as much as possible wherever even to another county. He wanted completely in. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:04 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@alwayscooking  Hannah said recently they have both moved on and do not communicate. I think Tyler is just being nice/pc by saying they are friends. They don’t seem to have any sort of relationship. JMO

I too thought the helicopter reference about Gigi. No way would he walk away from Gigi after IMO trying to integrate himself in her life, going with her as much as possible wherever even to another county. He wanted completely in. JMO

I do not see him trying to integrate his life to fit in Gigi’s life . I think he thought that she was a good person and maybe wanted to explore a friendship. He doesn’t need her in his life he is doing great all on his own. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:17 pm

@whit90 I didn’t mean it in a negative way. I meant more what you said. He was seriously pursuing her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:47 pm

Let's talk PCA's. Top 3-5 in each category are invited to the show. It is Nov.10th.
Seriously, I think there is no way Colton, Hannah and Tyler are not invited to the live show. Unless Hannah has some pull, ABC, although it is shown on E, will want the drama and DWTS will want the publicity too. Gosh, I hope it does not happen, because someone has to dance on the 11th. But I think it could happen. TC runs on the 3rd, so very likely he will be in LA.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:58 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@whit90 I didn’t mean it in a negative way. I meant more what you said. He was seriously pursuing her. JMO

You have every right to your opinion but I disagree that he was seriously pursuing her. He did not seemed bothered by it and is living his best life . It was just a couple of dates and they seem to both move on quickly from it . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:13 pm

What am I missing here, can someone explain what this live dancing is and where Colton and Tyler possibly fall in.? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:30 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Let's talk PCA's.  Top 3-5 in each category are invited to the show.  It is Nov.10th.  
Seriously, I think there is no way Colton, Hannah and Tyler are not invited to the live show.  Unless Hannah has some pull, ABC, although it is shown on E, will want the drama and DWTS will want the publicity too.  Gosh, I hope it does not happen, because someone has to dance on the 11th.  But I think it could happen. TC runs on the 3rd, so very likely he will be in LA.
I honestly don't even think the award all three are up for will be presented live. There is so much more highly converted categories with actual Hollywood stars up for them. The only way all three are there is to represent the bachelor show and that award is one of the finalist for their category. Chris Harrison will likely be still filming Peter's season and won't likely be there for it. Not sure if people actually looked up the other nominees in this category but I find it hard to believe one of the three will win. Not only are they sharing votes but one person is an actually celebrity in TPain, one person has 6 million followers on Instagram and has a youtube show, and I heard that the Rupaul's Drag Race fans go hard on these voting shows and they have a nominee. 

Just saying I wouldn't count on anything happening at the PCA's much least getting footage of all three together. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Let's talk PCA's.  Top 3-5 in each category are invited to the show.  It is Nov.10th.  
Seriously, I think there is no way Colton, Hannah and Tyler are not invited to the live show.  Unless Hannah has some pull, ABC, although it is shown on E, will want the drama and DWTS will want the publicity too.  Gosh, I hope it does not happen, because someone has to dance on the 11th.  But I think it could happen. TC runs on the 3rd, so very likely he will be in LA.
I honestly don't even think the award all three are up for will be presented live. There is so much more highly converted categories with actual Hollywood stars up for them. The only way all three are there is to represent the bachelor show and that award is one of the finalist for their category. Chris Harrison will likely be still filming Peter's season and won't likely be there for it. Not sure if people actually looked up the other nominees in this category but I find it hard to believe one of the three will win. Not only are they sharing votes but one person is an actually celebrity in TPain, one person has 6 million followers on Instagram and has a youtube show, and I heard that the Rupaul's Drag Race fans go hard on these voting shows and they have a nominee. 

Just saying I wouldn't count on anything happening at the PCA's much least getting footage of all three together. Jmo.

Having 3 BN nominees in the same year is something new. I could see tptb wanting to capitalize on that especially since there is no franchise show currently airing so Hannah, Colton, & Tyler walking a red carpet and doing media at the same event is news buzzworthy. All 3 are still under contract I think. The leads for 2 years and Tyler possibly for 1 year.
I agree that they are sharing votes. Can people vote multiple times?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121