SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:49 pm

jojo47 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@jojo47 A lot of things point that way.  However, in one of his stories in Chicago on the helicopter, he said "the last time I was on one of these I got dumped"

I'm surprised so many think this has to do with Gigi because I always just assumed he's probably referring to The Bachelorette. I know we didn't see him in a helicopter but considering the location of the FRC, it's entirely possible after it was over, he was flown in a helicopter to wherever, before taking the flight back to the U.S.

My first thought was a B’ette reference too.

He did go on a helicopter ride after the bachelorette though. When Andi was with him

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Miyala wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@jojo47 A lot of things point that way.  However, in one of his stories in Chicago on the helicopter, he said "the last time I was on one of these I got dumped"

I'm surprised so many think this has to do with Gigi because I always just assumed he's probably referring to The Bachelorette. I know we didn't see him in a helicopter but considering the location of the FRC, it's entirely possible after it was over, he was flown in a helicopter to wherever, before taking the flight back to the U.S.

My first thought was a B’ette reference too.

He did go on a helicopter ride after the bachelorette though. When Andi was with him

Yes, and I think the quote was something like "the last time I was in one of these I was dumped." Which makes me think it was probably Gigi on the way back from the farm. I suppose it's possible it was to the farm (which Bella storied in a helicopter) although that would have made for an awkward farm visit! JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:42 am

I’m sure he’s referring to after he was dumped by a Hannah

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:49 pm

@Just Looking why do you think he was referring to Hannah? The only helicopter in Greece I remember was the ride with Hannah and Luke.

Bella’s ig story from a helicopter around the time we suspect Tyler was dumped by Gigi adds up with it being Gigi. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:10 pm

Link to video of Tyler on Reality Check. I like the two games they played and good that his family will be in New York this coming week. 

https://twitter.com/people/status/1188920373628280832

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:20 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tyler-cameron-says-lot-respect-231723328.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:21 pm

@smg2587
Thanks! A really good one! He is happy to be back in New York where he is running the New York Marathon and his family will be there as well.
He also mentioned he will be in L.A. for 5 weeks.... something is brewing... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:48 pm

Bella Hadid, Gigi's sister, seems to have unfollowed Tyler sometime recently - https://www.instagram.com/bellahadid/following/

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:51 pm

Astrobach wrote:@smg2587
Thanks! A really good one! He is happy to be back in New York where he is running the New York Marathon and his family will be there as well.
He also mentioned he will be in L.A. for 5 weeks.... something is brewing... laugh out loud

Filming is a good guess. I would not be surprised to see Tyler back on reality tv.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:10 pm

5 weeks is a lengthy stay. Agree, he must have something specific booked.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:16 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:

Filming is a good guess. I would not be surprised to see Tyler back on reality tv.

I certainly hope not. IMO that would be a major step backwards for him. He said he had a good campaign(s) coming out in January. I'm just going to hope it has something to do with that/those. Anything but more reality TV. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:36 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

I certainly hope not. IMO that would be a major step backwards for him. He said he had a good campaign(s) coming out in January. I'm just going to hope it has something to do with that/those. Anything but more reality TV. All IMO

Shows involving athletic ability would IMO be a good fit for him. On Viall Files he did say that he has an interest in WWF and had applied around the same time as for Bette so he leans that way. I don’t watch other RT so am unsure what’s out there however anything that isn’t about “finding love” but is about athleticism could work for Tyler and bring continued attention to ABCFoodTours.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121