SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:08 pm

@notarose yes. I agree. I don’t see why modeling campaigns would require him to be in LA for 5 weeks. A tv show, certainly.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:16 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@notarose yes. I agree. I don’t see why modeling campaigns would require him to be in LA for 5 weeks. A tv show, certainly.

I’d like to see Tyler & Matt do Amazing Race. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:21 pm

A second bachelornation women talking about not dating Tyler after being seen with him. Kristina on that dinner with Tyler.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kristina-schulman-gets-real-about-tyler-cameron-dating-rumors/

Also Tyler's latest video from Yahoo Sports Cover 3.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cover-3-lets-play-run-013032706.html

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:55 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@notarose yes. I agree. I don’t see why modeling campaigns would require him to be in LA for 5 weeks. A tv show, certainly.

T&M together would be a fun watch.
Has anyone from the franchise ever been on Amazing Race?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:59 pm

He is so much more well spoken when he is in his comfort zone.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi! I'm Anna. I became fan of Tyler when he began dating Gigi. Signed up so as to chat with you guys about him. I'm really excited for what's to come in his modelling career, I really hope he stays away from BN.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:46 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Bella Hadid, Gigi's sister, seems to have unfollowed Tyler sometime recently - https://www.instagram.com/bellahadid/following/

Bella doesn’t follow a lot of people in general plus Yolanda is still following him. Doubt there’s much to read into it. It’s so funny how he acknowledged the breakup when they never even came out publicly as a couple anyway cantstopl

I seriously hope they stop asking him relationship/dating stuff soon. I’m tired of Hannah/Gigi questions, I hope these modeling campaigns and other stuff launch soon so he can chat about other things.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:50 pm

annatornay wrote:Hi! I'm Anna. I became fan of Tyler when he began dating Gigi. Signed up so as to chat with you guys about him. I'm really excited for what's to come in his modelling career, I really hope he stays away from BN.

Hey Anna, welcome! I totally agree with this, I hope he breaks away from BN eventually. I think he really has potential to build a name for himself in sports entertainment, modeling and the great charity stuff he does. BN was a stepping stone but he has so much more potential. JMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:53 pm

notarose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Not that I can think of as its on another channel. Lots of Big Brother, Survivor, etc. people have been on it. Love TAR.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
notarose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Not that I can think of as its on another channel.  Lots of Big Brother, Survivor, etc. people  have been on it.  Love TAR.

Yeah, competing network... ABC vs CBS.  Only way I could see him on it would be several years in the future when TB is way in his past... that is if TAR is even still being filmed.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:45 pm

annatornay wrote:Hi! I'm Anna. I became fan of Tyler when he began dating Gigi. Signed up so as to chat with you guys about him. I'm really excited for what's to come in his modelling career, I really hope he stays away from BN.

@annatornay

Welcome Anna.

I agree 100%. He's a smart guy. Hopefully he can steer clear of BN while still maintaining the friends he made there. Some of those guys seem pretty cool. I pray he doesn't ever have time, bad luck or inclination to be the Bachelor and his star continues to ascend. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 24 3552228123

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:06 pm

silverstreams wrote:

Hey Anna, welcome! I totally agree with this, I hope he breaks away from BN eventually. I think he really has potential to build a name for himself in sports entertainment, modeling and the great charity stuff he does. BN was a stepping stone but he has so much more potential. JMO

Thanks for the welcome!
Really curious bout the show in LA... it's ABC, there aren't lots of options. I'd prefer a series or a sport show not reality, mostly cuz the fashion crowd looks down to them.
I also think he's waiting for his contract with Soul to end so as to announce he's switching to IMG. That could explain why he's not doing much modelling, although he needs to get agencies in Milan and Paris asap if he wants to walk men fashion week next season.
Btw, I really liked him with Gigi but I feel they came from two completely different worlds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121